News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Hold and other misc stuff

Started by sheriwein, 23-Sep-18, 12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheriwein

One of the most exciting things I like to see during, before and after the result of a match is the eye contact and some of the banter that goes on between the two women during a fight.  That is not taking away of course from the great pins or submissions that happen during a "real" contest.  One thing I can't stand is fake and posed photos and clips.  Who wants to see that?   I'm talking about a good honest to goodness fight which there are many.  Stare downs at the beginning and walk aways after a pin or submission are so exciting. I'm just including a couple of photos of these two women Susanne of Germany against this younger girl Clara who really went at it.  I'm going to wait and see if anyone tells me who they think won their match of pins and submissions   They actually had two fights and the photos shown are from their second fight.  Susanne had the experience being 13 years older.  She was 36 and Clara was 23 which to me is an interesting match up.  Who do you think won both fights?   Susanne is in the red thong. 

•  

sheriwein

Being flexible sure does help but not being as fast as your opponent hurts that's for sure.  This series of photos shows a hold I've never seen before applied by the black girl first sitting on the white girl's butt then putting on a series of locks first a double grab to the chin then using one and also reaching behind her to grab the white girl's left ankle.  She bends the leg back and then sits on her foot to hold it in place while she grabs the girl's chin again with two hands.  Ouch!  What a smart move.   
Anyone know who these two are? 
Bliss is the black girl and the white girl is Lucreita, who not only was put in a bind here but was trashed beautifully by the much quicker and stronger, Bliss.  It is funny seeing Lucreita's braids falling over her eyes which didn't help her situation and not that it would have helped. Lol.

•  

sheriwein

One of the best pin holds to use is the easy School Girl Press as shown here.  It's one of the most exciting pins to watch seeing the top woman looking down on her victim.  Here we have two not quite up to the standard of the black girl who's doing a job on them. 
The black girl is Bliss and the blonde girl was Karen I believe and the dark haired girl Lucreita both of whom got it good from Bliss sorry to say and oh so exciting to watch! 
  •  

ivyhill

Topics merged and changed title.
You can keep all of this stuff in 1 thread.
  •  

sheriwein

I was thinking the best girl in the house to view this submission hold was Mira the girl dishing out that painful head scissors on Ariel.  It's a very painful hold and when the Chinese girl Mira slipped it on she even told Ariel, "You'll be in this a while" and she was right.  Notice those great calf muscles clamping Ariel's head and Ariel reaching up in an attempt to separate them from her head.  I noticed one great thing that Mira did when applying her many holds during this fight was she loved to look at Ariel struggling and many times in pain.  She shut out Ariel completely in this fight and a rematch a year or two later.  Turned inside out both times. 
In the other two photos Mira asks Ariel if she wanted to give it "one more try" meaning one more round even though it was a done deal really.  Ariel was "not" going to even things up and even said herself with an embarrassed look on her face, "I want to try at least once" meaning to get one victory.  All she did though was give Mira another round to score another scissor arm lock victory.  White vs. Asian is a good match and exciting. 

•  

sheriwein

A girl who takes her time dismantling a number of women is Mystique who is one of smartest wrestlers I've ever seen.  She seems to apply a good hold usually a combination type like shown here and waits for her victim's submission which is inevitable.  While they are caught she can sit and reserve energy while theirs is depleted.  She is far faster of course and smarter too and although slim, her legs and arms are strong and are true weapons.  Her scissors are extremely painful and when the time is right she stretches the legs to get the submission.  She is so good looking too especially when she makes them give. 
Added two more photos of two other girls who got thumped by her.  Her speed is too much for them.
She is a very sweet girl but doesn't go easy on her opponents handing out some harsh punishment the way it should be during a fight!  :)
There are six different girls in these fights who all got destroyed by Mystique. 
  •  

ivyhill

I'll say this one more time, keep these posts in one thread!

Merged!
  •