News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Grappling Gals

Started by bob.earl, 18-Oct-12, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

GR 174 Celeste vs Maria "The Brazilian Queen"

Both girls look hot in their tiny bikinis as the meet for this competitive submission wrestling match.  Celeste looking hot in her leopard print bikini and long curly hair is bigger and an experienced wrestler.  Maria looks just as hot in her gold bikini, is pound for pound stronger and is also an experienced grappler.  Both girls want to win and you can hear their grunts and groans as they aggressively strained their sexy bodies and strong muscles trying get a submission from their opponent.  One girl proved to be in better condition and was able to control the match and come out the winner.  In the end, she does a quick victory pose with her foot on her defeated opponent.  This is a good match you don't want to miss.

www.c4s.com/28308

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip from any of my stores.

Domination Divas:  www.c4s.com/60925
Fetish Adventures:  www.c4s.com/10645
Grappling Gals:  www.c4s.com/28308
Rough N Ready:  www.c4s.com/51647
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 175 Vika vs Viktor (nude)

Vicious Vika wrestles Viktor in this semi-competitive wrestling match.  Vika has come a long way with her wrestling skills and want to show them off.  Of course, she's not opposed to using some of her womanly assets (called boobs) to give her an advantage.  She stands on the mats, topless and wearing only a tiny G-string.  Viktor taunts her about trying to distract him with her boobs which was a mistake.  That's the first way Vika attacks smothering him with her boobs.  Adding to his woes, she grabs and squeezes his balls.  When she lets, him go, he tries to get away but Vika pulls him back into her long, lean and strong thighs trapping him in a fierce head scissors.   She covers his mouth and nose with her hand to show him who's in control as he struggles to break her unbreakable scissors.  She lets him go and quickly transitions to a cruel camel clutch, not giving him time to mount a counter attack.  She smothers him with one of our favorites a full weight reverse face sit that has him frantically struggling for air.   Surprising us and Viktor, she stands up and peels off her G-string leaving her naked as the day she was born except for a sweet little patch of curls over her pussy which she lowers right over Viktor's face and settles down for a hard face sit.  Not even half way through the match and Viktor is so overwhelmed he can't get any offense going.  More head scissors front and reverse, HOM, ball claws and face sits.  She ends the match by stuffing her used G-string in his mouth and smothering him out with her breasts and an endling like it began with a vicious breast smother for a KO victory.

www.c4s.com/28308/16987762
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 176 Jezebel vs Bob Earl Rematch

He has wanted a rematch ever since Jezebel easily defeated him in GR 143 and once again visits her Lucha Girls ring.  Jezebel has no intention of losing and as the Queen of Crotch Fighting she knows how to take down any man.  As they meet to tie up, she jams a knee into his balls and the fight in on.  Bob Earl, no stranger himself to crotch busting fights back by attacking Jezebel's pussy.  They trade crotch claws, punches, headbutts and slams their knees into each other's balls and pussy, fighting to win the fast paced and intense match.  Too bad for him, Jezebel is the better fighter and finally forces him into submission with a unique hold crushing his balls that has him yelling in pain, slapping the mat signaling he's had enough.  Jezebel stands over him in victory with one foot on his balls, then butt drops him as a final humiliation. 

www.c4s.com/28308/17033212
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 178 Wenona vs James (competitive)

Wenona wears a sexy red, white and blue bikini and thong for this competitive wrestling match with James.  Wenona is a skilled wrestler with a deceptively strong body and James is somewhat new to video wrestling and little bigger.  Both wrestlers want to win and their battle wages back and forth each struggling for the advantage.  They roll around tangled on the mat, you can hear James grunting and breathing heavy from his efforts to control Wenona.  As always, Wenona is cool, calm and almost looks amused at his efforts.  Wenona, the better grappler, frustrates most of his attempts to gain control but James doesn't give up.  After 15 minutes of wrestling Wenona finally mounts him in a school girl pin and then slides into a facesit giving her the win.  She stays on his face, flexing and kissing her biceps in a victory pose.

www.c4s.com/28308 17101806

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 179 Sybil Starr vs Leonard

Oldie but Goodie from the vaults.  In this 30-minute video Sybil shows off her awesome wrestling skills.  In a previous match between the two, Leonard had injured Sybil's ankle and now she wants to teach him a lesson in safe wrestling, she's even wearing an ankle brace for proof.  Leonard claims he's innocent but Sybil has her temper up.  Leonard is not new to the game and is a good wrestler, but Sybil gives him a wrestling lesson, making him submit repeatedly.   Head scissors, body scissors, face sits, breast smothers, armbars, rear naked chokes, camel clutch and too many more to name.  She is so intent on punishing and humiliating him that most of the time she doesn't give him time to recover from a submission she just moves to another hold.  She taunted and called him a little boy during the whole match.  Sybil brought her A-game to this match that's for sure.  She knocked him out with a brutal reverse head scissors to end the match.  To further humiliate him she runs her injured foot over his face before standing in a victory pose.  Fans of Sybil Starr will enjoy this video of feminine power and wrestling skills.

www.c4s.com/28308/17165322

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 180 Amazon Annie vs Hanz (competitive)

These two large wrestlers are evenly matched in size both and have a good, spirited and fun match, each trying to win the most submissions.  It's a tough mat struggle.  You can hear their harsh, heavy breathing and grunts of effort as they roll back and forth trying for the advantage.  Annie seems to be on control most of the match, but Hanz is in it to win it and fights back hard.  It's a struggle of big strong body versus big strong body each gaining submissions.  When time is called after about 16 minutes they are both sweaty and tired. Still they smile at each other, slap hands and bump fists.  We won't tell you who won the most submissions, you'll have to buy the video and find out. 

www.c4s.com/28308/17209714

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 182 Kristie Etzold vs Bob Earl

Kristie is a rough and tumble wrestler who has beaten many men in her long career.  This was supposed to be a competitive match. Bob had been waiting all day for this match.  He had bragged earlier how he was going to defeat Kristie.  Well, Kristie had other ideas.  In a surprise move Kristie immediately attacked his balls and delivered what we can only call a ball-busting beatdown.  Kristie clawed, slapped, punched and crushed his balls with her hands, fists and feet.  In total control, you can tell from her smiles that she was enjoying dishing out pain and torture.  Poor Bob Earl was nothing but a helpless victim of Kristie's assault.   When she was done, she stood over exhausted and pain filled body in a victory pose then left the room.

www.c4s.com/28308/17240064
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 181 Regan vs Tilly

Lingerie match!  Regan in pinkish bra and panties vs Tilly McReese in blue mix it up on the mats in an unscripted spirted catfight/wrestling match.   The girls are about evenly matched in size and both love to wrestle and catfight.  Regan starts out more aggressive and works over Tilly with head scissors, camel clutches, school girl pins, face sits rear-naked choke, sleeper and a sweet little boob squeeze.  Tilly stru8ggles and squeals in pain the whole time, waiting for an opening.  When she gets one, Tilly quickly pounces on Regan and immediately uses her large boobs to smother Regan.  It doesn't' take long for the bras to come off, exposing two sets of luscious breasts.  Tilly uses her bra to choke Regan and takes control, using camel clutches, a long reverse head scissors, reverse face sit, body scissors and more to weaken and wear down Regan.  She even uses an over the knee back breaker and mauls Regan's breast at the same time.  Plenty of action.  Tight holds meant to cause pain, breast and crotch attacks to dominate and humiliate.  The end comes when one girl traps her opponent in a sleeper/body scissors combination and puts her to sleep.  The winner hits a quick victory pose then leaves her opponent out cold on the mat.

www.c4s.com/28308/17340950
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 183 Sarah Brooke vs DJ

Sarah is a very good Competitive Wrestler but she's no match for the bigger and stronger DJ. She takes control at first but then DJ turns the tide and also takes off her top! Then it's hold after painful hold applied to Sarah, including a bear hug, camel clutch, a headscissors (How humiliating!), backbreaker and more. The final hold is one of the most painful holds you'll EVER see as DJ stretches her legs apart to the point where she screams out in pain!

www.c4s.com/28308/17417822

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 184 Bree vs Bob Rematch

Bob had been waiting for his chance at revenge since being humiliated by Bree in GR 132. The problem is he still can't Wrestle any better! So once again the smaller but more skilled Bree works him over with powerful scissor holds and vicious choke holds. And once again she humiliates him by sitting on his chest, holding his arms down with her legs, and grabbing his head and neck and pulling upward choking him on her crotch. Will Bob EVER learn?

http://c4s.com/28308/17492394

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 185 Mutiny vs Carlos (Rematch)

Mutiny wants a rematch.  Carlos beat her soundly in their last match (GR 139) and she wants revenge. Carlos is more than ready to roll on the mats with her.  One look at her large breasts and voluptuous body and it's easy to see why.   Unfortunately for Mutiny she was not going to get her revenge.  Carlos brings his A game as he proves once again he's the better wrestler.  Carlos uses all this tricks trapping Mutiny again and again in painful holds.  He uses his strength to control her with chokes, cruel armbars, scissors, a wicked camel clutch and spine-bending boston crab.  Her bikini top isn't even big enough to cover breasts and a couple of times it slips exposing her full creamy mounds. Despite her struggles Mutiny submits time and time again.  In the end, he puts her to sleep with a rear-naked choke while he spreads her legs with his feet.  A big win for Carlos and another humiliating loss for Mutiny.

www.c4s.com/28308/17530664

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 186 Blonde Amazon vs Hanz

An intense competitive match between and awesome Blonde Amazon and Hanz.  Blonde Amazon is a big, strong, beautiful and powerful Goddess.  New on the wrestling scene she makes up for lack of experience with pure strength and power.  She can deadlift almost 500 pounds, squat over 400 pounds and bench press 200 pounds.   At 5-10 and just over 200 pounds Blonde Amazon is a force to be reckoned with as Hanz finds out.  Hanz is an experienced grappler and Blonde Amazon pushes him to the limit.  After a short intro with Blonde Amazon they take to the mats for 15 minutes of grunting, struggling as the pit size and strength vs size and strength.  In one submission, Blonde Amazon traps Hanz in an inescapable grapevine and breast smother. Both get submissions.  An excellent video for fans of competitive mixed wrestling.

www.c4s.com/28308/17568510

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 187 Megan Jones vs Jake

We challenged Jake to go up against the sexy Megan Jones.  Megan is strong, skilled and with the kind of solid, thick body you can only dream about wrestling with.  It was most submissions in 15 minutes of standard wrestling.  Jake is a pretty good wrestler and he was confident he could hold his own against Megan.  The match swung back and forth, Megan mostly on the offence but Jake got the advantage too.  By the half-way mark, Jake was breathing hard and Megan hadn't even broken a sweat.  Megan wrapped him up in some good wrestling holds and smothered him with her awesome breasts.  They are weapons of their own, any man would be thrilled to be smothered to submission between her breasts.  She succored him between her thick thighs, trapped him in a full nelson body scissors, a rear-naked choke, tight school girl pins and used front and reverse face sits to weaken and make him submit.  In a move we've never seen before Megan turned a matchbook pin into a breast smother to make Jake submit.  She got him again with a cross-body pin and breast smother.  To his credit, he gave a good showing but Megan was just too much for him to handle, she just plain out muscled and out wrestled Jake.  In the end, Megan got a quick submission with a reverse head scissors from the exhausted and beaten man.  Megan hits a quick victory pose as the video ends.

www.c4s.com/28308/17648456

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 188 Justice vs Wayne

A friendly semi-competitive submissions only wrestling match between two evenly matched opponents.  Of course, Justice is looking hot and sexy in her 1-piece orange outfit.  Do we really need to say Justice is the better wrestler?  Wayne had his moments, very few and very far between, but Justice controlled the match easily making Wayne submit over and over again.  At the end, Justice sits on his chest and flexes a victory pose, then stands and puts her foot on his throat and posing again.  Making sure for one and all that she is the better wrestler.

www.c4s.com/28308/17703838

•  

rvaldezwrestling

GR 189 The Duchess Scissors & Smothers

Bob Earl was ready for a wrestling match.  Duchess Dani had other ideas and wanted to show off her lethal scissors, deadly face sits and Breasts of Mass Destruction.  And being the Duchess, that's just what she did.  He didn't stand much of a chance, Dani is one sexy, strong and thick woman.  She was simply too much for him.  She uses her steel hard thighs to crush his head in front and reverse head scissors.  In one sequence, she pulls his face deep into her crotch with a front figure 4 scissors.  Dani's face sits are equally deadly, especially when she traps his arms with her feet so he's helpless to fight back.  Her ass is rock hard and she sits full weight on his face.  She traps him in grapevines and uses her awesome huge breasts to totally engulf his face cutting off his air.  She even grabs his balls a couple of times to show her total control.  Dani ends it by almost knocking him out, hits a couple of victory poses and leaves the exhausted and beaten man on the mat.

If you like strong, thick and dominating women scissoring, face sitting and breast smothering her male victim, this video is for you.

www. c4s.com/28308/17765792

•