News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Club Q against the world

Started by desertgoodguy, 10-Jan-13, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertgoodguy

Okay, got to thinking last nite and was curious what everyne else thinks

Obviousle therre are a lot of session girls all around the world who are good and tough wrestlers.

We know that the Club Q girls are very tough

So barring professionals, how would th ebest session girls do in a full straight out competitive match with the girls from Club Q

Interesting to see what everyone thinks
  •  

Ronald_Frump

First, let me begin by saying that the Club-Q girls occupy a unique "niche" in the market. They are the only company I know of where the intention is to choke weak-looking guys unconscious......for real (Nikki Fierce used to KO Ron, BTW). I find that is the nearest thing to my own ideal scenario, though I would prefer F/F.

Having said that, I am unsure of their ability in competitive grappling. I know some are billed as Black-Belts, but I am acutely aware of how inefficiently many of their choke-holds are applied. A true judoka would be able to KO these guys in seconds using a correctly applied blood-choke. With Sciss0r-Goddess, there is a lot of what looks like air-choking. Now they could be doing it on purpose, to drag the action out and make the guys suffer for an extended period, but I'm not so sure. That tattooed girl was pretty expert in KOing guys, but she also spent time instructing the other girls, so that leads me to suspect that the rest have only a rudimentary knowledge of grappling.

Top BJJ-trained session wrestlers such as VeVe Lane, Ariel X or Dixie would, IMHO wipe the floor with them. Those girls could quite easily become Western Sciss0r-Goddesses, but I'm not sure that genuine hard choke-out vids are acceptable in our nanny-state society. Especially with all the health and safety regs etc.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Good point insofar as the bulk of th eholds that they use are choke holds that aer not really totally applying pressure

Woud be an intersting match up with someone lik etatoo girl, who seems to be the best in the group and someone like Veve
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I'd love to see that.

I'd also love to see a competitive FF match which allowed chokeouts (no ref, no tap-out).  Like in that vid Diablo posted.....Grappling vs Striking.....imagine if VeVe had squeezed Orlandoe out at the end? Ignoring the taps an pleas for mercy?  :o Wow!

8)
  •  

desertgoodguy

Now that would be interesting!

Problem is, aint gonna happen :(
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Where reality stops, imagination and fantasy take over...... just like they've always done.  ;D
  •  

desertgoodguy

What is a man if he cant dream lolol
  •  

crushed4life

A few years ago I came across a listing for where you could wrestle Club Q girls in Japan, but they were adamant you couldn't fight them back, so that gets a big yawn outta me

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 10-Jan-13, 09:18 AM
Okay, got to thinking last nite and was curious what everyne else thinks

Obviousle therre are a lot of session girls all around the world who are good and tough wrestlers.

We know that the Club Q girls are very tough

So barring professionals, how would th ebest session girls do in a full straight out competitive match with the girls from Club Q

Interesting to see what everyone thinks
  •  

neddyf

About club-q it's a matter of limit...

In most of video companies, the goal is to show sexy moves, domination, in a scenario or a (semi)competive fight...
you can see, when a ko just appear they kind of "panic" and say stop!! he tapped!! he's out!!
And most of the girls are kind of affraid and display a "fake" smile (like "I did it!") but they must be scared...

In japanese ones, the goal is domination and real Ko!! When it happen, sometimes the fight continues for some seconds.
Sometimes, the girls release 2 seconds then combo with another deadly hold!!
No one to say stop, no panic when a ko happens. This is what make club Q vids better in my oppinion.
But I hope for them the victims have a good medical "support" out of it. Because it can be really dangerous in a lot of people.

There is few non japanese girls who continue squeezing after a KO, but most of the time it's an accident, not a purpose.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: neddyf on 11-Jan-13, 05:24 AM
About club-q it's a matter of limit...

In most of video companies, the goal is to show sexy moves, domination, in a scenario or a (semi)competive fight...
you can see, when a ko just appear they kind of "panic" and say stop!! he tapped!! he's out!!
And most of the girls are kind of affraid and display a "fake" smile (like "I did it!") but they must be scared...

In japanese ones, the goal is domination and real Ko!! When it happen, sometimes the fight continues for some seconds.
Sometimes, the girls release 2 seconds then combo with another deadly hold!!
No one to say stop, no panic when a ko happens. This is what make club Q vids better in my oppinion.
But I hope for them the victims have a good medical "support" out of it. Because it can be really dangerous in a lot of people.

There is few non japanese girls who continue squeezing after a KO, but most of the time it's an accident, not a purpose.

Correct. That's what makes them special. Its the realism of the chokes and knowing that the girls could squeeze these guys to death if they wanted to, whilst get sexually turned-on by doing it. Imagine yourself in that position: the feelings of fear and panic mixed with sexual frustration from being crushed by a smooth, strong female body, rubbing against you and asphyxiating you with feminine muscle.......your uncontrollable erection being the only way of paying homage to their superiority  :o  No referee, no tap-outs...... only the whim of the Goddess..... you must beg for your life!

......what a way to go!   8)

•  

desertgoodguy

Ahgree 100%

My ultimate fantasy is to wreste on eof them, but I dnt think they come to the southwest part of the States lolol
  •  

neddyf

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 11-Jan-13, 05:51 AM
Correct. That's what makes them special. Its the realism of the chokes and knowing that the girls could squeeze these guys to death if they wanted to, whilst get sexually turned-on by doing it. Imagine yourself in that position: the feelings of fear and panic mixed with sexual frustration from being crushed by a smooth, strong female body, rubbing against you and asphyxiating you with feminine muscle.......your uncontrollable erection being the only way of paying homage to their superiority  :o  No referee, no tap-outs...... only the whim of the Goddess..... you must beg for your life!

......what a way to go!   8)

Oh yeah!!
THis scenario is just the best IMO! ;D
  •  

desertgoodguy

amazing how almost each one of the girls are as tough as the next one
  •