News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Mistress Amazon

Started by Mistress_Amazon, 02-Apr-21, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress_Amazon

Reverse scissor to oblivion ! - POV2

This is a second point of view (POV2) of the video "Reverse scissor to oblivion!". Below the description:

"By now you all know that the reverse scissor is one of my favorite holds. I love to order my slave to lift his head, wedge it between my thighs and my butt, and squeeze his neck like a lemon with all my strength!

He was exhausted and resisted raising his head, but I scolded him, and he knew he did well to obey so as not to make me even more angry.

There are 3 reverse scissors, and I really struggle to let go because I really like squeezing it like this! in fact they last a minute or more, and in all of them I render it "kindly obsequious" (in the first scissor he also tried to resist the deluded).

After the last scissor I don't know what my head told me: as soon as I freed him, seeing him so helpless, I sat down with full weight on his face, preventing him from breathing (real smothering action). He remained motionless for about a minute, then he jumped and started struggling to breathe, but even there I fought not to free him, and it was easy for me because I felt really weak. I wanted to see what level of resistance he could go. In the end I got up and decided to let it breathe ... I gave him the day off because maybe this time I went too far."

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/176135/mistress-amazon/
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

Extreme choking combo !!

I love trying combinations of multiple chokes and smothers together! this way I can be sure that my slave bursts and can't breathe!

I then begin to torment my slave with a series of arm choking that send him a lot of confusion, making him "Kindly Obsequious"! At one point he fights to loosen his grip, but then he suddenly becomes immobile, and I keep choking him for 50 seconds!

After having stunned him for good, I increase the difficulty slightly, and to a devastating arm choking I immediately join a very tight back scissor to make his neck and head explode! When I leave him he moves his mouth as if he were a fish out of water!

I increase the level even more, and after a very tight arm choking where he no longer opposes resistance, I choke him with a back scissor and close his mouth and nose with my hands! choked and smothered at the same time for a full minute! So I decide to choke him again with my powerful thighs before finally freeing him and making him breathe normally again! I think he had quite a bit of a headache for a long time afterwards!

My videos don't last long because the chokes are extreme and very hard! This is the unique POV of this video!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/176135/mistress-amazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

Hand smothering torment !!!

As requested by many of you, I have decided to suffocate my slave with my hands, completely blocking his mouth and nose.

But I have a very hard rule: I don't let him breathe before at least 1 minute of smothering, for no reason in the world.

After tying his hands behind his back, I make him sit down, and standing behind him with my hands I completely plug his mouth and close his nostrils. The first smothering lasts 1 minute and 10 seconds, but in the second maybe I exaggerate and hold him without air for 1 minute and 50 seconds, ignoring all his wriggling and searching for air, causing his lungs to burst!

I therefore decide to wear plastic gloves to continue the smothering. Another 1 minute and 10 seconds without airless. But now I see that he almost no longer reacts and is weak, but I don't care and again I close all the airways for another minute and a half abundant! In the end I leave him in the chair half suffocated!

In the video you can clearly see how it will be impossible for him to take air while my hands are smothering him!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/176135/mistress-amazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

Hand smothering torment !!! - POV2

This is a second point of view (POV2) of the movie "Hand smothering torment !!!". Below the description:

"As requested by many of you, I have decided to suffocate my slave with my hands, completely blocking his mouth and nose.

But I have a very hard rule: I don't let him breathe before at least 1 minute of smothering, for no reason in the world.

After tying his hands behind his back, I make him sit down, and standing behind him with my hands I completely plug his mouth and close his nostrils. The first smothering lasts 1 minute and 10 seconds, but in the second maybe I exaggerate and hold him without air for 1 minute and 50 seconds, ignoring all his wriggling and searching for air, causing his lungs to burst!

I therefore decide to wear plastic gloves to continue the smothering. Another 1 minute and 10 seconds without airless. But now I see that he almost no longer reacts and is weak, but I don't care and again I close all the airways for another minute and a half abundant! In the end I leave him in the chair half suffocated!

In the video you can clearly see how it will be impossible for him to take air while my hands are smothering him!"

Store: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/176135/mistress-amazon

Instagram: mistressamazongoddess
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

Bodyscissor and armchoking combo !

Many of you have asked me to squeeze my slave's body with my powerful thighs, and here you are satisfied!

My legs wrap around my slave's belly, and I squeeze as hard as I can taking his breath away completely! I almost break something lol! After some devastating side bodyscissors, I continue with a back bodyscissor.

At that point the temptation is too strong for me: I can't resist wrapping my arm around his neck and choking him as hard as I can while my legs continue to crush his body!

At the first armchoking he immediately goes "Kindly Obsequious", but I hold him for 50 seconds in my grip. When I let him breathe, he does kind of a chicken dance, very funny, lol!

After he has recovered I continue with the second arm choking + bodyscissor, trying to squeeze even tighter (immediately becomes "Kindly Obsequious", you can also see it from the color of his face), and holding him for a good 40 seconds. In the end when I leave him he makes strange movements (another chicken dance) and is very confused, he looks around, he looks at me, he looks into the void lol! In my opinion he had to put the ideas in order in his head for a moment!

Twitter: @MistressAmazon4
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

Please follow me in the social media:

•  

Mistress_Amazon

Feet licking and choking !

Today I really want to relax! that's why I put my beautiful feet on my slave's face and let me lick them! After some time my sadistic side prevails, and with my feet I close the airways!

I use different combos: foot on the throat pressed hard and the other foot to close the nostrils, both feet on the face to choke it, one foot in the mouth up to the throat and with the other foot I covered his nose. Or again I press my foot on my throat so that my tongue comes out, and while I hold him choked I let my foot be licked! At one point he also becomes "kindly obsequious" because I press too much on his throat, with a short chicken dance to follow, lol

At the end of the video I use both feet to squeeze the sides of his throat, making him again "Kindly Obsequious" and holding him there for 40 seconds! Here comes the big hen dance next, lol. My slave knows the power of my feet well!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

Variety of scissors - Extreme Action !!

Have you wondered why my videos almost never last more than 10 minutes! Why am I subjecting my slave to a series of choking so extreme that he cannot support that much!

And even in this video, in fact, I devastate it with a series of non-stop scissors, always tightening and carrying the scissors in an extreme way!

I start with a very tight side scissor that makes his tongue stick out and his eye sockets out, ignoring all his signals and desperate requests for air! Not even the time to get him to resume that immediately my thighs envelop him in a reverse side scissor that makes him cough noisily!

At that point I decide to squeeze it with my inner thigh with a back scissor that drives it crazy! First he makes incomprehensible sounds, then he moves his arms in a weird dance while he is completely "Kindly obsequious"! I hold maximum hold for 40 seconds as you see her face turn purple! As soon as I leave it, the chicken dance begins, but I have no time to waste and I immediately choke it in a devastating figure four, blocking any flow of liquids and air for a full 30 seconds!

While he is engaged in another chicken dance I position myself to have him undergo 2 reverse scissors, one after the other, where I make him "Kindly Obsequious" for 30-40 seconds both times with the power of my huge thighs! In the end I left him free also because with his arms he made too strange movements and incomprehensible verses with his mouth!

Maybe this time I went too hard, but for me it is important to satisfy my fans who want to be extreme action!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

Variety of scissors - Extreme Action !! - POV2

This is a second point of view of the video "Variety of scissors - Extreme Action !!" Below the description:

"Have you wondered why my videos almost never last more than 10 minutes! Why am I subjecting my slave to a series of choking so extreme that he cannot support that much!

And even in this video, in fact, I devastate it with a series of non-stop scissors, always tightening and carrying the scissors in an extreme way!

I start with a very tight side scissor that makes his tongue stick out and his eye sockets out, ignoring all his signals and desperate requests for air! Not even the time to get him to resume that immediately my thighs envelop him in a reverse side scissor that makes him cough noisily!

At that point I decide to squeeze it with my inner thigh with a back scissor that drives it crazy! First he makes incomprehensible sounds, then he moves his arms in a weird dance while he is completely "Kindly obsequious"! I hold maximum hold for 40 seconds as you see her face turn purple! As soon as I leave it, the chicken dance begins, but I have no time to waste and I immediately choke it in a devastating figure four, blocking any flow of liquids and air for a full 30 seconds!

While he is engaged in another chicken dance I position myself to have him undergo 2 reverse scissors, one after the other, where I make him "Kindly Obsequious" for 30-40 seconds both times with the power of my huge thighs! In the end I left him free also because with his arms he made too strange movements and incomprehensible verses with his mouth!

Maybe this time I went too hard, but for me it is important to satisfy my fans who want to be extreme action!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

Extreme flying arm choking !!

This video is to give a demonstration of how much I can choke my slave with my arms, trapping his neck in my arms and holding all his weight while I choke him!

The action starts on the sofa, where from behind I enjoy squeezing his neck with my hands making his tongue stick out. So I switch to an arm choking, and at the first arm choking I immediately go heavy, in fact I make it "Kindly Obsequious" and hold it for a whole minute !! During the minute you will absolutely not hear his breath in fact! It takes a while to recover, but I don't give him the time to figure out what happens. I immediately start with the second arm choking, always very tight to make him "Kindly Obsequious" again, and this time he's so weak he doesn't even fight. I still hold it for another 50 seconds!

This time the chicken dance begins, and after a while he gets up on his knees in confusion. I immediately take advantage of it, I stand up and resume choking him with my arms, sending him again "Kindly Obsequious"! I find it hard to support all its weight, in fact I can hold it for only 30 seconds! as soon as I leave it it falls to the ground, and you will hear weird, almost non-human sounds lol.

At that point he would like to stay on the ground, but I pull him by the shirt because I'm not finished yet, and immediately another tight arm choking! He immediately becomes "Kindly Obsequious" (by now he was exhausted) and starts making messy movements with his arms very funny! Then he becomes motionless, and I keep him choked for 45 seconds !!

Eventually I let him fall to the ground, and after a long time he gets up confused and walks randomly around the house as if he had a labyrinth! lol! My mighty arms have devastated him with extrema an arm choking session!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

This is the POV 2 of the clip "Extreme flying arm choking !!"

•  

Mistress_Amazon

Extreme sofa facesitting - No air !!

When I feel like reading a magazine in relaxation, I always need a good cushion to sit on! What better pillow than my slave's face?

Before starting, however, I decide to tie his hands behind his back, because I don't want him to disturb me too much while he suffocates! I decide when to give it air!

So immediately I sit down with all the weight on his face (and not a little weight) with a lateral facesitting and I start reading my magazine! After a while he starts to lose air and arch his back, but I sit with full weight until his lungs are bursting!

The time of a breath and I sit back at full weight with an ass smothering! I alternate very long smotherings with a single breath of air each time, until he really can't take it anymore!

I get up and he tells me not to take it anymore, so I tell him to lie down again, and immediately sit on my full weight face with a forward facesitting. This time I keep it without air for more than 1 minute, and at a certain point it becomes motionless: I don't know if it was a tactic to make me get up or if it had become weak ... however I absolutely did not get up! so here he squirms like a madman, and in the end I give him a single breath of air and then sit back immediately! the video ends with me still sitting, as the smotheringwill last all afternoon!

For lovers of long, full-weight smothering and no signs or pity!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

Subscribe to my new channel! You will support my business and find extreme photos and videos every week!

https://stars.avn.com/id1128983
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

Extreme sofa scissor !!

It is really comfortable to sit on my sofa, in my yellow top and bra, and use my thighs to mercilessly choke my slave!

My thighs wrap around her neck for 2 really tight side scissors. In particular in the second I decide to compress the whole neck to send him "Kindly Obsequious" in a few seconds, making him start the chicken dance thus keeping him another 20 seconds before dropping him to the ground.

Time to recover and immediately I squeeze him with a back scissor, so tight that his head explodes! After numerous requests for air, I loosen my grip for a second, and then tighten it again, this time plugging his mouth and nose with my hands to make sure he suffocates completely !! I assure you that staying a minute with the airways closed by my hands and the neck compressed by my thighs can be heaven and hell together! In the end he was exhausted!

After a few seconds I apply a scissor figure four! I don't know why but when I use this grip it becomes "Kindly Obsequious" in few seconds, perhaps because I compress arteries and airways from all sides of the neck. The noises it emits while it is still are funny, and even more the chicken dance it makes when I let go! It is so funny to me that I repeat the same hold after a few seconds, keeping him choked with another scissor figure four as much as possible and enjoying his fatigue afterwards to recover!

In the end he throws himself on me to seek comfort and rest, but I can't resist and I choke him again with a front scissor, which at a certain point I had to leave because I realized that he was no longer understanding anything and could no longer even manage to clap your hand! lol! After this video he has had neck pains for 3 days in a row !!

Fan page: https://stars.avn.com/id1128983
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

Merciless reverse scissor sofa !!

In this video I devastate my slave with my reverse scissors, like the cat plays with the mouse! Initially I make him warm up with a front scissor, and then since I start the reverse scissor, I never let him go for the whole video!

The first reverse scissor hand it "Kindly Obsequious" right away, and I hold it for 35 seconds. When I leave him he starts doing the chicken dance, and I immediately shrink with my powerful thighs to prevent him from escaping. For 40 seconds he is in terror because he does not know when I will start to tighten to the maximum, and at a certain point to get rid of the thought he says "ok squeeze". I didn't have it repeated twice and immediately I tightened it to the maximum for a second reverse scissor, sending it into a beautiful dream world for a good 30 seconds.

In the third reverse scissor he says something incomprehensible, moves his arms at random, and then again becomes "Kindly Obsequious". After 30 seconds something strange happens: with his mouth he makes involuntary movements as if to let in air, but there are no sounds and he does not have the strength to do anything, and his arms make small jerking movements, as if crushing some nerve . This time maybe I exaggerate and bring the choke to 1 minute and 10 seconds before releasing my grip and letting him drop his head to the ground to breathe again. The problem is that the chicken dance starts, and his head ends up in the middle of my thighs again: I thought it was a new invitation to squeeze, but reviewing the video later I realized that it was completely unwanted and involuntary. But now my thighs had begun to choke him mercilessly in another reverse scissor, not realizing that he was in total confusion. This time after 30 seconds he began to move and make crazy noises, so much so that I decided to squeeze more to make him feel good by waiting another 15 seconds before letting him go.

After tormenting him mercilessly with my powerful thighs, I leave, and I leave him on the sofa who holds his throat aching in his hands and coughs from the very tight choking he suffered.

For all fans of extreme and merciless reverse scissors.

Fan page: https://stars.avn.com/id1128983
  •