News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Mistress Amazon

Started by Mistress_Amazon, 02-Apr-21, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress_Amazon

85) Black scissor pincer!

By now you love my pincer scissors, the videos where I devastate my slave's neck with continuous blows to the sides of the neck with my powerful thighs! And this time I'll do it wearing a very dark black suit! As always I try not to make him understand anything, alternating pincer scissors with normal scissors where I keep him choked to the maximum for a long time! I start with the backscissor, perhaps the one where I can torment him the most with absurd blows to his neck that stun him in a short time! So I move on to the sidescissor, where the blows in the neck make the Adam's popo fall back into his throat as strong as they are! After having choked him for good I pass first to the reverse sidescissor, and then the final devastation with my pincer reverse scissor! At one point I think he was really dazed, because after several pincers I held tight to the maximum, and he began to make strange movements and above all to say incomprehensible words! who knows with his mind what world of dreams he was in lol! His neck was sore for a long time, and he stretched out on the sofa to recover from this with my thighs with no escape!

C4S: http://clips4sale.com/studio/176135
Other stores: http://allmylinks.com
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

86) The power of my boobs

The title of this video says it all: I want to make my slave understand the power of my huge boobs! For this I order him to lie down on the bed, and kneeling in front of him, I place my huge boobs on his face, submerging him and not letting him breathe for any reason! She feels the weight of my boobs on her face with no hope of being able to breathe! His attempts to ask me for air are pathetic and useless, and I keep venting it between my big tits! At that point I make him sit up, and I sit astride him to hug his head and sink it into a smothering embrace! My boobs won't let him go the entire time, and I assure you it's impossible to breathe inside! For all fans of breast smothering done right where chokes are real, long and very heavy!

Other stores: http://allmylinks.com
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

88) Tied armchoked and handsmothered

When I tell my slave that I want to tie him to a chair, he always gets worried! He knows very well that a chair almost always means having me behind him, choking and smothering him as I please! Indeed in a few seconds my powerful arm with my big bicep is already around his neck, and I start squeezing as hard as I can with the armchoking to choke him and try to make him "Kindly Obsequious!". This is very easy for me, I keep him choked to the maximum and then slowly release, so as not to make him do too many chicken dances lol. At that point I don't stop, and this time I choke him with two embers, in a double armchoking! With double power I just stick his tongue out of his mouth, and again I make him "Kindly Obsequious!". However, the time has come to get my tongue back inside, and with my hands I close his mouth and nose with a very tight and closed handsmothering! I push the back of his neck onto my boobs to keep him still, and extend the handsmother over and over, until he gets to 2 minutes of no air, where however I notice he's gone "Kindly Obsequious!" (and as you know it's difficult via handsmothering!). I liked it very much, and then I start again to let his tongue out by choking him tightly between the fingers of my hand! Looks like a toad about to explode with the handchoking lol! So I end up with another tight handsmother without any kind of escape, which will lead him to total exhaustion, since before 1 minute I never let him breathe! Lol

C4S: clips4sale.com/studio/176135
Other stores: allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

89) Giantess dominion

would love to be a giantess to smother all of you little men! For this you will have to imagine that you are in the place of that little muscular puppet that I will devastate with my body!

In fact, I start by making her whole body disappear between my huge boobs, so that inside there she has no escape to breathe or see the light, feeling slowly with no way out! So I put it upside down between my thighs, to choke him in a merciless frontal scissor! I then switch to a sidescissor, and his body at that point disappears completely! I squeeze everything, head, belly, legs, I don't think he will come out well! At that point I sit on him with a reverse facesitting, removing all the air and making him feel all my weight! So I decide to smother him again between my thighs, and in the soft and big of my inner thigh it is impossible to find airways! So I end up with a reverse scissor all over his body that will never make him go back to the way he used to lol! If there was a potion to become giants I think you should all fear me slaves!

Other stores: allmylinks.com/mistressamazon

•  

Mistress_Amazon

90) Human pillow smothered!

My sofa is quite uncomfortable, so I need my human pillow to be able to fully relax! I then sit full weight on my slave's face while watching television, completely ignoring his needs for air and oxygen! I ignore his clapping on my thighs and I get up just to keep the minimum of air in his lungs to be able to continue using him as a pillow! So I read my cell phone, and then I dedicate myself to a long phone call with a dear friend of mine while he is always under super smothered! These lessons teach him how much air is a precious commodity that he must thank every day that is granted to him by me! For lovers of human supply and facesitting with no chance to breathe!

Other stores:  allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

91) Boobs headscissor torment

Today I feel that my huge boobs are exploding, and to release this energy I decide to choke my slave with a series of scissors that will put him to the test! My thighs are getting bigger and bigger and more powerful and they close my neck like a boa constrictor! And so they wrap my slave's neck between sidescissor, backscissor, figure four, reverse sidescissor and of course my reverse scissor! He is continuously in a state of compression in the neck and breath blocking the way I like it! It's the price to pay to see my big boobs and to be dominated by me! Who wants to be next? :-)

Other stores:  allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

92) Handsmothered and choked merciless

My hands are always ready to cover my slave's mouth and nose to prevent any passage of air to his lungs! After having blocked his arms with my powerful legs, my hands close all his airways, preventing him from breathing for whole minutes, while he squirms in the hope of finding an ounce of air! The fun continues when I wrap my arm around his neck and squeeze as tightly as possible, making him "Kindly Obsequious" in no time, but without being able to do anything always blocked by my legs! So I continue to torment him again with my handsmothering that leaves no way out! It is now weak and at my will, and so first I choke him with a very tight backscissor between my thighs, then I choke him again with my hands, and finally with a combo they combine the two techniques: backscissor + handsmothering! Keeping it more than a minute choked and smothered to the maximum possible! I am very satisfied with how I choked and smothered my slave with no escape for the umpteenth time!

All my stores:  allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

93) Foot choking gym

Today's workout involves legs, but this time related to glutes and hamstrings. For this reason I make my slave lie down on the bench, and I place the sole of my foot on his neck, compressing with full weight to make good buttock stretches! I chokes and smothers him, but as always I don't care! Indeed, since he moves too much, I decide to tie his hands to the bench! So to stretch the muscles well I place my shin directly on his throat, and sit down with full weight choking him with full weight! I have to hold the position for a long time otherwise the stretching doesn't work well, lol! At that point I go back to planting my foot on the neck, and at that point I notice that it becomes "Kindly Obsequious"! Better, so I can keep his neck compressed under my foot for much more than a minute!

At the end of the workout I relax a bit, placing my huge breasts on his face, and preventing him from breathing for a very long time, I'm tired and I don't get up easily! And also today the training went very well, at least for me, lol!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

94) Headscissor with close-up shot

For the first time I want to try to make a live video while I choke my slave in various positions. It's really fun to see then again when it was purple and choked to the max inside my powerful thighs. With the sidescissor I had her face right in front of me, and of course I tried to squeeze as much as possible, ignoring her signs of surrender! I then proceeded to wreak havoc with my backscissor, filming close up to show you how much I was squeezing with my inner thigh! After a very tight and choking reverseside scissor, I'm moving on to my specialty, the reverse scissor! This time I really enjoyed it because I made it "Kindly Obsequious" in direct drive, and as soon as I left I took advantage of his movements with my head to block it again and choke it between my powerful thighs, always in the reverse position! I'll enjoy watching this footage I shot several times, and if the public likes it, I'll make more!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

95) Smothered in a sleeping bag

I want to experiment with new methods to lock my slave and prevent him from boring me with his useless attempts to free himself every time. For this reason, I enclose his body in a sleeping bag, and only let his head out. At that point I sit full weight on his face, while I watch television, keeping him smothered under me without mercy and with no possibility of dodging me. He squirms, squirms, tries to turn his head, but I sit there trying not to move and make him smothered all the time. So I sit upside down and continue to smother him with full weight ass smothering.
In this position I can't resist, I have to apply my reverse scissor while it's closed in the sleeping bag!! Not being able to counteract my strength in the least, he immediately becomes "Kindly Obsequious", and is powerd to stay closed for almost 2 minutes choked between my powerful thighs!! When I leave him I decide it's time to free him, but before freedom another smothering between my huge boobs to always make him understand who's boss and that he can breathe when I decide!

All my stores:  http://allmylinks.com/mistressamazon
  •  

Mistress_Amazon

96) Submerged in a basin

I want to try new methods of de-airing my slave, and what method is 100% safer than holding his head under water? To do this I fill a basin to the brim, tie his hands behind his back, and get behind him to push his head under the water as hard as I can!

This is how long periods under water begin where he will squirm to try to make his head emerge, blowing, blowing bubbles and moaning, and I who always make him breathe at the last minute and then immediately throw him back under the water trying to keep him more and more 1 minute everytime!

It's a game that I really enjoy and that I think I will repeat in the future!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

98) The power of my big legs

I want you to admire the size of my legs and the strength of my thighs in this video! I place my slave at the base of the bed, and imprison him in a series of figures 4 that leaves him no way out!
Once I've choked him good like this, I lock him in a scissor where his neck and head disappear compared to the size of my thighs! But I'm not satisfied, and with my hands I also decide to cover his mouth and nose, in a backscissor+handsmother combo that makes him panic and beat like a desperate man to breathe again!
But I haven't finished yet, with my legs I clasp his arms, and finally I can choke him without pity with armchoke that quickly makes him "kindly obsequious!" After choking him well I proceed with a second armchoking even longer than the first (about 1 minute and a half tight at the most!) to make him remember every day that I can choke him how I want, when I want and how much I want!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

99) Black scissor and smother POV

My slaves love my POV videos, because in this way they can be dominated from a distance by me, imagining that I am choking and smothering you in first person! And this you will also make a slave this time, because in this video first of all I will choke you with my things in a powerful sidescissor with my black suit! then I'll position you in a frontal scissor so as you choke you can admire my huge boobs towering over you! At that point you will be ready for my reversescissor that will leave you no way out, because all those who remain wrapped up in it then go into the world of dreams in a few seconds! After having tormented your neck for good, I want to enjoy choking you and keeping you out of breath in various ways! First I dip your face between my huge boobs, where your face will disappear in my soft but immense and dangerous breasts! Then I'll put my palm over your mouth and my fingers will close your nostrils, for powerful handsmothering! And my hands will then go to your neck to choke you as tight as I can! As a final I will sit with full weight on your face, and you will have the view of your Mistress who slowly descends on you, completely covering every glimmer of light and air! If you are a real slave you have to buy this video and let me dominate you!!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

100) Facesitting without breaks

As you know, one of my greatest amusements is to place myself full weight on my slave's face, and not let him breathe for as long as possible, without any mercy towards his need for air! I always decide if, and when he can breathe!

I then place my full weight on her face and begin the long smotherings! Obviously out of a spirit of survival he claps his hand and tries to remove me by weight, so to limit his movements I tie his hands behind his back, so as to frustrate his attempts to lift me up to find glimmers of oxygen, and I hold him under of me for a very long time! He squirms, squirms, kicks, but stays smothering under my great weight until I enjoy myself and see his lungs bursting! I try to give him as few seconds of air as possible when he gets free, to immediately put him back under to smother! At the end of the video he has a headache from lack of oxygen! lol His air is mine and if I want I even smother him all day!

•  

Mistress_Amazon

101) Leg powers

I'm back more energized than ever! I want to make yousee how much more powerful my thighs are, even more than before! For this reason in this video I will show you all my repertoire including backscissor, figure four, reverse scissor, foot choking and ass smothering! During the grapples he became "Kindly Obsequious" numerous times, and this time I ignored him altogether!

In this video I think I made my record as a reverse scissor length! Held as tightly as possible for 2 minutes at a time, never turning around to see what he was doing or how he was doing, ignoring his moans, weird noises and movements! I wanted to prove that if I want I can keep a reverse as long as I want!! Soon after I sat on his face to smother him and as a sign of victory!

•