News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Regarding studios disappearing on C4S

Started by Internally, 22-Apr-21, 12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Internally

Apparently, Clips4Sale has been ordered, by their respective payment platforms, Mastercard, W.U, etc. to remove any and every clip containing the following:

• Scissorhold Knockouts
  • Sleeperhold Knockouts
  • Simulated Knockouts

.. And more. And they've gone straight for the throat, by literally blocking producers profiles, among the more popular ones being YoungGoddess, PhillyFemdom, Mistress Amazon, etc.

This is obviously detremental to their pay-day, and obviously, for the content, we so enjoy.

However, fret not. This is the internet, and there's always another place to host your content. It'll be a while until a decent alternative is found, but I assure you, it will be found. And content will continue.
For now, remember, do not be mad at C4S, atleast not for this particular event, their hand was forced by a major player, which they have no choice but to accept.

Just felt like putting it out there, in case people were wondering why nothing was happening, when trying to access their favourite producer's page on C4S.
  •  

voayer

Quote from: Internally on 22-Apr-21, 12:33 AM
Apparently, Clips4Sale has been ordered, by their respective payment platforms, Mastercard, W.U, etc. to remove any and every clip containing the following:

• Scissorhold Knockouts
  • Sleeperhold Knockouts
  • Simulated Knockouts

.. And more. And they've gone straight for the throat, by literally blocking producers profiles, among the more popular ones being YoungGoddess, PhillyFemdom, Mistress Amazon, etc.

This is obviously detremental to their pay-day, and obviously, for the content, we so enjoy.

However, fret not. This is the internet, and there's always another place to host your content. It'll be a while until a decent alternative is found, but I assure you, it will be found. And content will continue.
For now, remember, do not be mad at C4S, atleast not for this particular event, their hand was forced by a major player, which they have no choice but to accept.

Just felt like putting it out there, in case people were wondering why nothing was happening, when trying to access their favourite producer's page on C4S.

Any evidences?
  •  

ownboss

This action on behalf of C4S is directly associated with the Floyd case and successful trial that followed. Its sad to say, but you will discover over the next few months that all strangle holds, scissors, sleepers, and any hold that depicts pressure being applied to the neck will be banned from being monetized and displayed on the internet. This means that combat producers will be forced to distribute such content containing such holds separately under plain wrapping free to its paying subscribers. Therefore, get ready for a snowball rolling down a demonized hill affair towards the future sale, inclusion, and display of strangle holds, scissors, and sleepers. Now, these holds are dangerous and as such, should only be preformed by professionals but as you well know, a private hotel room session with a inexperienced girl in a tightly fitting bikini can easily create a high level of excitement which as a result, could put caution to the wind where you could end up in traction for 3 months with a sever neck injury, just never know.

Personally, if producers are made under policy not to include such holds during a session, then it will undermine the overall essence that we have all come to love. Now don't get me wrong, I understand why credit card companies have dissociated themselves and with it, do not wish to monetize media that features strangle holds, scissors, and sleepers and so, we will all have to adapt to a changing world. Finally, I think you will find most of major credit card companies including crypto currencies who dabble in the sale under credit of fetish media featuring strangulation, scissors, and sleeper will follow suit. However, your still be able to give it away existing media on forums boards such this, so thank god for Squeeze Queens. So please members, attempt to go forth onto the Internet and seek out and keep a check on what is happening in the world of strangles, scissors, and sleepers and report back to this topic and post any information you find.

Own Boss
Bringing Order To The Chaos Created By A World Infested With Idiots!
  •  

Matey

A sad state of the world we're living in. Freedom of expression, personal choice and responsibility, common sense, all going away, while this new 'better' citizen is being born.
  •  

punkman6969

That is why it is my belief, in our children's time, or certainly by our grand children's time, The United States will be just another dictatorship of some type.
  •  

lazerblu

I'm not sure about the current situation. but some good news, Philly Femdom is back up.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/117162/philly-femdom
Click the Thanks button to show your appreciation and encourage future contributions.
  •