The First Time I Wrestled a Girl

Started by sb1698, 10-Aug-23, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What happened in your first mixed match?

You won by pin
0 (0%)
She won by pin
1 (25%)
You won by submission
1 (25%)
She won by submission
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 09-Sep-23, 03:49 AM

sb1698

I was 13 years old. Jean, a next door neighbor,was 11.She was also 2-3 inches shorter. However, she was athletic and a tomboy. We started play wrestling with each of us trying to throw then other on the ground. I started getting up when in an instant the play part stopped.I was on my hands and knees and loking straight ahead I never noticed that Jean was standing over me with one foot on either side of my head.I rose my head up and it went between Jean's legs up to her thighs. I tried to react but all she had to do was take one step inward with each foot and I was locked in a standing headscissors. I  had never seen one before and, except for movies, I've never seen one since. She had me in a perfect position with her thighs pressing against my temples. The pain was instantly excrutiating. I was actually scared to move a muscle because she might make it tighter. I just knelt there and she just laughed and held me. I don't think she realized how bad she was hurting me. I think she just wanted to keep me in it until some friends came and watched. I was in the absolute worst pain I'd ever felt from a wrestling hold, but if she didn't tighten it,I thought I might get through it without giving up. However, she just held me there for what seemed like forever {it had to be 6-7 mins.} Finally a few friends came along. Jean said "Yell to them to come over here and watch us." I absolutely dreaded the humiliation but I called them over instantly. The 2 girls and 1 guy laughed when they saw my predicament.Jean said "Look at how I'got him. He can't do anything!Go ahead, try to get out of it." So, I got together all the strength I could and pushed forward. She did fall forward but grabbed my chin and held it so I wouldn"t escape. She turned a bit and landed on herside. Her legs unlocked and she released my chin. I was free and sitting up when Jean locked her ankles on my neck. She then used her feet to pull me ba down. She grabbed my forehead and pulled me back to her thighs. She locked her ankles and I was now in a traditional straight headscissors.Jean said 'I've seen this move before. What's it called?' Someone told her and unfortunatly informed her to make it tighter until he can"t take it and gives up.She was now in a sitting position and I was lying on her lap with her legs around my neck. She started toying with me for more humiliation. She would rock me back and forth,loosen the hold for a moment and instantly tighten it even more. Finally, I could feel the pressure increasing and I wouldn't take much more.She made a creaking noise as her legs got tighter. Every time she made the noise the pain increased about 10 times. I finally cried out "OkOk You've got me.I give!' She let me go and stood up.I had to sit for a minute because I had no strength left. As I sat there a girl named Jessica came up behind me. She was my age but even smaller than Jean. Again, she was a star gymnast in great shape.I heard her say "I bet I could make him give too!" She quickly was able to sit on my shoulders and lock her ankles on my stomach, than she put her arms under my chin and just laid back forcing me to go with her. Her legs unlocked and I quickly got my head out but she was on me like lightning. She pushed me on to my stomach and got on my back.She lifted my ars in the air and wrapped her legs around them with her ankles on the back of my neck. This was called a Lotus Lock and was really a full nelson using the legs not the arms. I gave up almost instantly and asked her how she knew that hold. She admitted that she beats her brother at wrestling using moves she sees on TV.So,the first girl I ever wrestled beat me by submission with her standing headscissors and the second girl used a Lotus Lock. I had never heard of that hold until I was in it.So, that was the first time I wrestled a girl, and even with all the pain and humiliation I felt slight feelings of pleasure. That was day 1. I'm now 66 and have wrestled alot of women including a ballerina {who won},a judo back belt {who lost} and you may have heard of Laura Dern. Well, she"s my first cousin and when I was in my late teens and she was in her early twenties we wrestled alot.I never won. She was as tall as me ,also practicing Ballet, and in much better shape. She got me to give using a bearhug ,full nelson ,also the Lotus Lock,and her specialty,the bodyscissors. I'll tell you more about my matches with Laura another time. That's my first mixed match! My first match with a girl ended with a headscissors. Most first matches don't get much better.

•