News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

F/F (and Mixed) Complete Matches on DA

Started by recon0667, 05-Sep-21, 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

recon0667

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know about my site on DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/recon0667), where I showcase my renders of F/F matches from beginning (fighter introductions) to end (finishing move / victory pose). Most of my bouts involve combat sports (MMA, grappling, etc.) between two contrasting fighters (in terms of physical appearance, attire, fighting style, etc.) although I've begun to try different formats (real life fights, duels in different settings, mixed, etc.).

Please enjoy my matches and feel free to leave any comments!
  •  

recon0667

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've begun to accept requests for custom matches. More details in my posts:

https://www.deviantart.com/recon0667/posts

Attached are some samples of my work. Let your dream fights come to life!
  •  

submittome7

Do you do mixed matches? (edit: I just looked through your profile on DV and it appears that you do)

And what would you rate your custom model creating ability (i.e. try and replicate a real life person from the wrestling industry)?

•  

recon0667

Yes, I do mixed matches. However, I don't create my own models; I purchase them from daz3d.com or renderosity.com (Genesis 8 or 8.1 characters). You might be able to find one there that fits your needs; with any luck, I might own it as well (although the vast majority of mine are female).
  •  

dark87dan

Just looked over your deviant art site.  Impressive.  A lot of content, will take more than one session to check it all out.  Thanks for sharing.  I am thinking of a custom, just need time to write out a script. 
  •  

recon0667

Glad to hear you like it. FYI, I have a backlog of custom requests so it might take a couple of months before I can get to yours.
  •