News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Sara Lips - I Love to SQUEEZE

Started by saralips, 09-May-22, 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saralips

Hi Guys

This is Sara, complete newbie to forums so please be kind, I'm just back from my latest tour in the states. Lots of squeezing, scissoring throughout my trip.

For anyone who maybe hasn't heard of me, this is me in action, Sara Lips Scissoring. You can also check me out on my personal website Sara Lips Wrestling.

Another reason for joining the forum if I am completely honest is to promote my new fetish directory BadKity, its for both session girls and dominatrixes. I have felt for a while that a lot of fetishes seem to merge together. For example I first started out many years as a session wrestler, now many years later I offer more fetishes that relate to BDSM as well as wrestling.

So the type of sessions I offer have evolved simply based on session requests. I have many repeat clients who love to be squeezed by my powerful thighs, but also love to be dominated in other ways.

This is how the new directory evolved, its relatively new, but its worth checking out. Modern design, mobile responsive with a universal tour page set in order of date.

I would love to have the time to post on forums more often, but I'm kept super busy most of the time. If you would like to keep up to date with my latest tour dates and more images, please follow me on Twitter.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sara x

•