THE SQUEEZE QUEENS - FEMALE FIGHTING & MIXED WRESTLING FORUMS

Stories | Discussions | Images | Videos | Producers        Share our interests? JOIN us today!

Author Topic: Three D Wrestling - WIP and Other Promos  (Read 162 times)

Offline wrestling_pi

• Karma received: 1060
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Feb 2018)
Three D Wrestling - WIP and Other Promos
« on: 23-Nov-21, 09:00 AM »
Hello everyone, hope this is okay to post here... I've been a member her for a fairly long time, had some runs into the private area before, started focusing on 3d renders, so here we are.

I've opened a patreon page over at www.patreon.com/3dwrestling, feel free to look around at some of the free posts.

You might have seen some of my stuff at other places, here is some newer stuff.

Offline braddiddy

• Karma received: 2
« Reply #1 on: 23-Nov-21, 09:11 AM »
Renders are very nice.
I don't know if it's practical, or if you've ever thought of it, but if you ever hooked up with a coder you could get along with, I could imagine my favorite video game.

Offline wrestling_pi

• Karma received: 1060
  • Awards: Repeated Donator (last one in Feb 2018)
« Reply #2 on: 23-Nov-21, 10:45 AM »
Funny you should say that, I actually do have a sim that I wrote for myself, utilizing renders like this.  I think I have some 1400 renders for each match.  I have it running out of a browser - someday I'd like to set it up on a server and set some kind of charge where users could run their own simulated wrestling matches/catfight.  In the mean time I'm just running that for myself, ironing out bugs that i come across and adding new holds/transitions, things like that.

amoebic