News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

A Facesitting Session, Lily's Way

Started by Lilys Facesitting, 22-Nov-22, 03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilys Facesitting

You are flat on your back, naked and tightly tied spreadeagle and I'm sitting on your face in a very silky, sexy pair of black, nearly sheer nylon panties with your nose just pushing into my pussy, just allowing you to breathe. I look down into your eyes and say," I'm going to play a little game with you now. I'm going to move forward and sit on your face and smother you under my pussy and bottom for thirty seconds. Is that okay?" You'd confidently smile and cockily laugh. I continue, "And we can keep repeating that for the afternoon if you like." Your cock hardens as you realise your dream is coming true. An afternoon of sexy facesitting and teasing with the lady from your favourite website.

Then I do as promised and move forward and settle down on your face, saying, "I'll just get in position and then we'll start counting the thirty seconds." I can feel you cockily (that is a suitable word, isn't it) grinning as I move forward onto your face. You lie there excited as I wiggle your nose deep into my pussy and part my bottom cheeks around your mouth and settle down on your face. Another long, sexy wiggle and you can't breathe at all.

You ready yourself for the first of many sexy, thirty second interludes with this well-known facesitting lady who has flown from Australia, just to sit on your face. You know that you can go 1½ - 2 minutes without breathing and this will be a very sexy walk in the park, with more to follow. Your cock twitches in anticipation.

You look up into my face noting that, as usual, I am perfectly made up with very sexy shiny red lipstick. You also notice my long, lustrous black hair framing my face and cascading onto my shoulders. "Oh Boy," you think as I look into your eyes and say, "This is nice isn't it. Are you comfortable?" You nod and I smile, "That's good. I don't want you to suffer for a whole thirty seconds." I reach down and slightly adjust the binding around your wrists making it even tighter.

"There," I say, "We don't want you getting loose and having to restart the count. That would mean you might have to hold your breath for maybe a minute and that wouldn't be right, would it. I am a lady of my word and want this to be done properly." Even though you are as sexually excited as you've ever been, you realise that you've been holding your breath for around a minute now as I prepare. "No problem," you think, "She'll start soon and I'll be breathing again soon after."

I look into your eyes again and wiggle my very wet pussy and my swollen, wet pussy lips spread around your nose and I say, "That's nice. It makes me very horny having a man helpless under me while I smother him. When we finish our thirty second smother we can talk about how it was for you too..... Oh, you don't mind having my wet pussy on your face, do you?"

You rather frantically nod as your limit approaches. "That's good," I smile down at you, "I want this to be a lovely experience for you. Something that you can remember with pleasure." You are starting to squirm now as you run down your air supply and look desperately up into my eyes. I giggle, a soft sexy giggle, and softly wiggle my pussy on your nose and tease, "That's okay, you don't have to thank me. It's only thirty seconds of my time." I reach back and lightly stroke your cock. "I see you are enjoying this too," I say with an aroused gleam in my eyes.

I stroke your cock for perhaps thirty seconds, long slow teasing strokes that make your body shiver in anticipation even as you start to run out of air. Then with another oh so sexy wiggle of my wet pussy on your nose I run my fingers through your hair and say, "I suppose we should start counting, what do you think?" You very frantically nod and moan your agreement and I softly giggle at you, "Oh you do enjoy this. You are obviously looking forward to doing it again when we finish." Your body is screaming for air and you try to move as you moan.

You feel my soft, smooth and very strong thighs tighten around your face as I look deep into your eyes which are starting to become glassy and say, "Ooh would you like to wrestle me as I sit on you. Okay that's a good idea. I'll just get ready."

You look up and see me slip a hair tie from my wrist and start tying my hair in a ponytail, smiling down at you as I do. Your brain is starting to lose consciousness and your vision is blurring as you hear the rush of blood in your ears prior to passing out. You grimly fight within yourself to try to stay awake. Eventually I finish preening my hair, wiggle again on your face and say, "There, is my hair okay?" You softly moan and I teasingly giggle, "I'll just pin your wrists now to make sure you can't fight me off."

Your utter frustration makes you want to scream but you are too hypoxic to do so and can only watch as I lean forward and unnecessarily grasp your wrists and firmly pin them to the floor. "Are you ready to start," I tease again as your brain starts to shut down and your eyes roll back as you are about to pass out.

Your last memory is of looking into my smiling face as I wiggle softly on your face and say, "One....... two..............................................."

The next thing you are aware of is looking up into my eyes as you suck in deep breaths. Your head is pounding as you try to gather your thoughts. I am still smiling down at you and softly laugh saying, "Oh that was fun. I can see why you like it." I quickly move forward onto your face before you've had chance to refresh and as I wiggle my pussy your nose pushes the very wet gusset of my soft, silky panties between my very wet and swollen pussy lips, I say, "Now, let's go for a whole minute." You feel me settle down on your face and your breathing is cut off as I softly giggle again, "It'll take me a bit longer to get ready to sit on your face for a whole minute this time so you just lie there nice and comfortable as I do."

You cannot move, you cannot breathe and you look up and moan as loudly as you can. I giggle down at you and say, "No don't thank me." My hand reaches back and strokes your still very hard cock as I teasingly say, "I can feel how much you like it. I like doing this so much I'm going to play with you like this all afternoon and night. I'll tell you what I'll do because you like it so much, I'll add ten seconds on each time we restart and you'll have a lovely time. In fact it is morning in Australia so my body clock thinks it's the beginning of the day. That means we can go for the next fifteen hours or so. Won't that be fun!'

Your eyes start to glaze as you quickly run out of air. You try to beseech me with your eyes, begging for a breath as I wiggle on your face and start to rock backwards and forwards, slowly building my orgasm. I look deeply into your eyes and softly moan, "I love sitting on a man's face for hours and hours and hours having one long, continuous orgasm on him. I'm so pleased you like it too.......................... I do hope you last a little longer than some of my other playmates though. Some of them could only manage seven or eight hours and then I couldn't wake them up." My head tilts back as I rock on your face and sigh, "I'm going to cum on your face for a while now and then we'll start counting your minute."

Several minutes later, as I am still cumming on your face, your nose deep between my quivering pussy lips, and my hand stroking your cock, you start to pass out again, torn between sheer pleasure and sheer terror.