News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Grappling Girls Girls

Started by squozen, 24-Jan-13, 06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QZR1712

Quote from: squozen on 30-Jan-13, 10:45 AM

However, there are some videos where I've seen girls continue the holds -- usually loosening a bit and then reapplying pressure or moving to a different hold.  Crystal has done this from time to time in multiple videos and it's pretty damn hot.

Dixie is another one who does this in her GG videos.  Personally I prefer it when the girl releases the hold and then just wins the next fall outright (it's like she's even more dominant by saying "I'll let you go and you still can't beat me").  However, I agree that it's hot when the girl refuses to release the hold and then starts to tease her opponent.  I actually wish this happened more in GG videos.  There is an older one where one of the girls (Katie maybe?) has her opponent in a bodyscissors and won't let him go until he admits that girls are stronger. 

GG seems to be at the extremes: either the girl releases the hold immediately and the camera cuts away, or conversely, in their fantasy videos the girl will maintain the hold and there is some borderline silly, over-the-top dialogue (the bratscissors videos are like this).  I wish they'd have more videos in the middle where it just seems like the girl is happy to win the fall and has a few taunting words for her opponent.

To whoever mentioned the Rose video earlier -- totally agree!  One of the best.  "Rose" has a Facebook page out there and is fairly friendly.  I asked her about that match and she said she pretty much was able to just overpower the guy after wearing him down at the beginning.  Love it when the guy clearly is trying to win or not to let the girl beat him and can't.

Wow, do you have a link to her Facebook page?  Maybe she was just a good actress, but Rose was one of the girls who genuinely seemed to enjoy beating the guys.  Would love to see her fb page.

Fun to watch Jenna & Crystal for me because they have that girl-next-door look but are skilled/strong enough to beat even the larger (unskilled) guys.

Totally agreed.  For me this is what separates GG from the rest of the producers.  They are consistently able to find girl-next-door types who you can at least believe are trained enough to take down smaller/unskilled guys.  In my mind, Lora is the perfect example of this.  I've only seen one video of Melinda, but she's another GG girl who has that quality.
  •  

Zissou35

Mia, obvious choice,

Aliha, they should have done more with her.

Scissordoll, there's something about her, her cute face...
Password to my clips: hjkAS@DGl23#$dSRH Use 7z to extract.
  •  

joeshmo1234

love GG, its the best site out there (clips4sale clips, not the membership site). girls are smoking and tough. I totally agree about LizVeyron, she's hot, tough and incredible, but so clinical. no emotion, no trash talk, nothing.

I'd love to see them post a height and weight of the guy and girl before the match and or show some measurements or comparisons of their biceps etc, just to give some buildup. Also a quick interview of each wrestler to ask how they think they'll do and a armwrestling match to start would put it over the top.
  •  

skinspholife

Lucinda is January 2010 penthouse pet Jessica Wilson.
Siren is Gia hill.
  •  

natxo

Thalia Thighs - brand new girl and her legs look awesome. hopefully they do more videos of her soon where she's wearing shorts or a bikini
Stasia (bratscissors)
Ms. Monroe - she really likes to mock her opponents as she squeezes them
Payge
Izmargad - she's also in some clips on utopia now
Dynamo

plus some girls from the older videos, like Tyra, Kaycee, Dixie, Diesel, Camelia, Elsa, Robin, Megan (cheerleader), and Super Sherry. except I'd rather the Kaycee videos skip all the soccer stuff and just show the wrestling

Agree that only the clips4sale site is good. I once joined the regular site for a month and the "new updates" must have been from videos a year behind the c4s store. including armwrestling would be great too.
  •  

scissoringlover

•  

Stevie1231

Liz Veyron is pretty hot, but I always preferred Tyra's vids.  She is/was very fit and a decent grappler.
  •  

scissoringlover

tyra have the perfect athletic legs
  •  

Grem

Quote from: scissoringlover on 19-Aug-14, 04:19 PM
tyra have the perfect athletic legs

^This! Tyra'S legs are amazing. They are thick, firm, smooth and very powerful. Preferences of course vary. While others like defined muscles I prefer the silky smooth legs that surprise you once you get to witness which force lurks in them.

Mugwump

Anyone know the background of GG? I think it's been around for over a decade, right? It looks like a small BJJ gym or training group that has womens classes, where the owner recruits those girls to tap out guys in his videos. That sound about right? Either way, a really cool method of keeping the MW scene going.
  •  

Zeus

Quote from: malmousawi on 06-Feb-15, 04:36 AM
Hey guys! I'm really new to this and what I realized is there isn't any gg videos anywhere here and I'm guessing they are forced to get deleted. So is there any way I can get some gg videos?
Thanks!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/207
  •  

llordzzx

Quote from: Zeus on 07-Feb-15, 01:09 AM

http://clips4sale.com/studio/207

breaking your own rules :P
2.3 No links to other boards or related sites. No live/clickable links to producer sites

just messing btw! dont ban me lol

and i do really love gg as well, i think my favourite girl is probably crystal, for some of the reasons listed in above posts

i also think its a real shame gg try to shut down sharing of any of there clips, including very old ones, so intensely, with almost no advertising as far as i'm aware, and not even offering clips, or previews, i feel like they really probably under estimate how many of there customers decided to buy a gg video, after getting another free online somewhere else and really liking it. personally i would never have purchased any of my gg videos, had i not already got a taster via someone else sharing for free first.

especially as i tend to not trust descriptions on a lot of producers websites, as there not always the most accurate.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: llordzzx on 15-Feb-15, 08:45 PM

breaking your own rules :P
2.3 No links to other boards or related sites. No live/clickable links to producer sites

just messing btw! dont ban me lol

It ain't live, it ain't clickable. It's in code.

Ban you? Whaddya think this is, The Spanish Inquisition? :ROTFL:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

znaksh

I love most of their girls.
Mia
All their big girls including Anya
I wish someone can tell me Mia's name or if she has a website
  •  

bissi

grappling gils is the major site when it comes down to mixed wrestling....
esp. virgo..the curvy one..she's hot...
  •