How did you first get turned on to female wrestling? Here's my story

Started by headlock111, 21-Feb-22, 11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headlock111

For me, several factors got me sexually turned on to female grappling long ago:

— On some TV shows in the '70s, I saw women put in hammerlocks, and the submission hold image got my engine revved. On one show, a bad guy tried to make a woman divulge where the hero was hiding. The woman was middle-aged with thick arms. The bad guy forced her down onto a table, got her thick left arm behind her back. Every time he gave it a hard yank, her body jerked realistically and she wailed in agony and cried for release. I was struck by how that got my cock throbbing with excitement. I knew that submission holds on woman held a particular power on me.

— In school, I was attracted to girls who had some heft in their arms and torso. I could imagine wrestling them, and I fantasized about how they would battle me hard on the wrestling mat in private. This was one of the earliest ways I brought myself to climax.

— At that age I also was turned on by mature women whose bodies had some heft that would make them competitive on the wrestling mat. I imagined arm wrestling older, sexy women in nightgowns or bikinis, then wrestling them.

— And, of course, there was the apartment house wrestling mags of the era, with Cynara the queen of apartment wrestling.

All primitive stuff, but very effective in fueling the female wrestling fetish.

The factors were different for different generations and cultures, of course. 
  •  

boby

Interesting thread! Here's my story.

In the country where I grew up, it wasn't banned to beat students - but it became after. It happened when I was 15 years old at school. We had a teacher who was obviously dominant. She used to beat everyone, sometimes seriously and sometimes as a joke. She was very curvy and in her late twenties so she had to prove dominance so we students don't undermine her - like we used to do with few teachers. Her signature move was to twist the arm to the back and make someone say something like "I'm sorry and I won't do this again".

One day I said a joke out loud about something she said and everyone laughed, she was very angry. So she called me to come in front of the class and twisted my arm from the back. I felt pain but I didn't want to show it so I was smiling. she kept pressing my arm and she told me to say "that's what happen to funny people". I said it smiling then she pushed me out of the class.

On the same day, she made fun of a girl who was a martial art champion because of laughing to what happened. The girl challenged her in a fun way. The teacher started joking with the girl and tried to twist her arm but the girl reversed it and told the teacher "remember that I warned you, now you say sorry". The teacher's face turned red and she was very embarrassed. She even shouted "leave me now" but the girl started laughing and told her "you started it". The girl let her go and the teacher was tearing and ran out of the class. She literally cried for 30 min before the principle came to take the girl to his office. Everyone in our class saw this as very arousing.
  •