News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Educated by Ellie

Started by dworth, 03-Jun-22, 12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dworth

Part 1

I only ran into her by dumb luck. I got dragged along to a bar one night to be my friend's wingman. Only it turned out he didn't need one, as he went home with some girl within forty minutes of getting there, and never bothered to tell me, so I was just sitting like an idiot waiting for him to come back. I pulled out a pocket notebook and started writing. I was going through a depressed phase at the time, so I wrote something about feeling worthless and alone. Then Ellie approached me.

"What are you writing" I heard her say casually, in a low and husky voice that reminded me of Scar-Jo's.

I looked up and got a quick scan of her; long legs and wide hips in shiny blue leggings that, even from the front, were obviously designed to showcase her bubble butt. Her top was a simple white tank top that hugged her big chest, and clearly visible underneath was a blue  bra matching the leggings.  She had long red hair in a high pony tail, and piercing green eyes. At maybe 6 feet, she was a little taller than me.

"Don't freak out," I said internally, "I know she looks like a photoshopped cover girl, but she's a person. Just act normal."

I'd taken too long, so she assumed I didn't hear her and asked again. "What are you writing"

I didn't feel like yelling over the bar crowd an explanation of my emotional ramblings, so I said "just trying to look busy."

"Is that your move? Look like Ernest Hemingway, and get women to come ask you about your masterpiece? I mean, I guess it worked," Ellie said calling herself out.  She sat at the stool next to me.

"No it didn't. You're just bored," I said back.

I'm actually less shy with super-hot women, because I just assume nothing's ever gonna happen with us, which takes the pressure off. I asked Ellie a bunch of questions while she ordered and threw back a couple double Johnny Walkers. Turned out she was a double major in Dance and Agriculture.

"The Dance major was for me. The Ag major was for Dad," she explained "I'll always be a farmer's daughter."

From talking to her and seeing how much whiskey she put away, I got the sense that A) she tried hard to be one of those "cool girls" who can look sexy in lingerie but also bro out with the guys and B) that social strategy had tanked for her, in the form of several disappointing relationships, the latest of which she was currently rebounding from, and it was because she was drunk and looking for distraction that she'd ended up sitting next to an easy mark like me.

For all I knew, her ex was somewhere on the other side of the bar watching, which is why she was getting handsy with me, to make him jealous. Or maybe that was my imagination. Maybe hot people just feel a little less inhibited about touching people, because their touches are always welcome, whereas if I did it, it would come off as creepy as fuck. But rarely a minute went by without her touching my shoulder, playfully punching my arm, patting my chest.

She was so good at putting me at ease, and I was so sure nothing was going to happen between us I started telling her about myself with a freeness I wouldn't have on a date. I told her I hadn't had my  first girlfriend until college, and had never really bounced back when she dumped me, and now, in senior year, I still hadn't gotten back out there.

"Want to get a couple selfie with me, put it on social media to make her jealous," Ellie offered earnestly.

"You're sweet to offer," I said, "but no one would believe it."

Ellie grabbed my phone, with one hand, pulled me in with the other, and suddenly our faces were pressed against each other's. She took a few selfies with my camera.

"In case you change your mind."

She did this funny bit where she offered to read my palm, and it quickly became clear she was totally bullshitting, which I called her on, but that only made her double down, and I sure didn't mind her rubbing her fingers over my palm like that.

"You're going to be a successful writer, let's see what else...you're going to have exactly three kidney stones in your life."

"Hey," I said.

"I'm just telling you what I'm picking up," she said, "and oh wow, something either really painful or really pleasurable is gonna happen for you in the next few hours. Maybe both. But just to be on the safe side, I think you should hang with me tonight. I can protect you."

This is where I started to think "okay, is she call girl? Or like, planning to rob me? Or is this just like a mean prank? Seriously, why?"

Giving her the benefit of the doubt that she was just totally wasted I said "I think you might be seriously smashed, and we should get you an Uber."

"You're gonna get smashed. That's what I'm getting from this reading. I just can't tell, like, 'smashed' in what sense. Like hurt, or..." and then she poked her right-hand index finger through a hole she made with her left hand, in a gesture that would've looked stupid and gross from someone even a little less hot. "But don't worry." she added, "I can protect you. I have skills."

"Yeah, okay," I said.

"You don't believe me?" She put her hand on the bar. "Arm wrestle me right now. Come on."

Looking at her bar arm, I definitely had to give her props for muscle tone. This farmer's daughter had maybe seen some serious field work.

"I forfeit, we both know you'd clobber me," I said.

"Don't fucking do that, don't patronize me, you don't think that, even though it's true. Come on," she said, grabbing my arm to place it on the bar.

I pulled away and she laughed her loud, husky laugh.

"Give it," she said, finally getting hold of it, and locking our hands. "Alright, one, two, three go!"

I didn't even try. She slammed my hand down on the table.

"Ah, you win. Now let's get you a ride."

"Come on, you have to actually try. Are you not trying because you're sure you'd win, or are you not trying because you're NOT sure you'd win?"

"Because I know you'd win. Look at you, you're like a ginger Valkyrie," I said.

"But you still think you're stronger. All guys do."

"Let's get you a ride."

I held out my phone with the uber app open for her to type in her address.

"You're gonna be my ride," she said suggestively, before adding "drive me home?"

"I think we should find a woman to drive you home," I said.

"Dude, what are you doing," she said grabbing my shoulder with impressive grip strength. "You're blowing this. Walk me to your car, drive me to my place, and tuck me in."

"I'm worried you're too drunk to be inviting people back to your place."

"Could a drunk person do this?" She said, leaping off her stool and doing a fast little tik tok dance, that definitely required more coordination than I would have sober, but still didn't prove she was sober.

I was absolutely enchanted by this big sexy goofball, and it made me trust the situation even less. I flagged down a woman and asked if she would help Ellie find a ride. She agreed. As I walked away I heard Ellie say "you owe me a rematch where you actually try. I'm gonna get my rematch."

Then I got in my car and headed home wondering if I'd just made the stupidest mistake of my life. Then a few minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it, and there was Ellie, panting.

"Ellie."

"Would not recommend running three miles on half a bottle of scotch," she said in between pants. "Can I come in?"

"How did you-"

"I saw your address when you had Uber open on your phone, memorized it, because again, I'm not drunk. I come from sturdy stock," she said walking past me, into my apartment, grabbing a class from my cabinet and filling it with water from my sink. "We don't get drunk in my family. You have any roommates?"

"No," I said.

Ellie apparently took that as a sign to pull off her white tank top.

"I mean yes, I do have roommates, and they'll be back any minute."

Ellie turned around, and now I saw her in just her blue bra, matching leggings, her perfect skin shining from the sweat of running here, making her six pack, her toned arms and her boulder shoulders glimmer.

"What are you doing here, Ellie?"

"Have you ever been in a fight?"

"No."

"Me neither," she said. "Don't you constantly wonder how you would do in a fight? I do. I hear stories about women getting attacked, and I wonder, how would I fair? I think I'd do okay. Truth is, I think I'm stronger than a lot of guys, but I don't really know. I wanted to find out. I picked you, because we're about the same size."

Ellie was closer now than anyone had been to me in a long time.

"I mean, I have a bit of height on you, but you're a big guy, you must have twenty pounds on me, so...close enough. I want to know how I would do against a guy close in size to me, if he tried his hardest to take me. So can you?"
  •  

dworth

Part 1 Continued

"Can I what?"

"Try and pin me down and have sex with me. See if you can."

"Like rape?"

"No, if you can do it, I'm totally fine with you doing it. That's how I know you'll really try, good incentive. In fact, here, I'll make it easier.

Ellie pulled off her leggings and the underwear underneath. Now she was in the blue bra and nothing else.

"If you can hold me down long enough to get inside me, then we'll say you won and then I will happily let you do whatever you want for the rest of the night. And if you can't, cool, we both learned something. Either way, I bet we'll have a good time. What do you say?"

A few minutes later, we'd laid all my bedding and towels on the floor. Apparently, you can talk me into anything, as long as you're beautiful, naked, and standing right in front of me.

"The other reason I picked you is because you seemed safe," Ellie said, lining the wall with pillows. "I feel like if you overpower me, I can trust you not to do anything fucked up."

"Of course," I said.

"And I know you don't think I can't overpower you," Ellie said, "but just so you know, I won't either. You're safe with me."

"Good to know," I said.

"You ready?" We faced each other.

"How do we start" I asked, "do we just...OOW,"

Ellie grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me into a headlock. "Ding, ding," she said.

My surprise at being attacked found itself in competition with my surprise at my face now being pressed into Ellie's sideboob and shiny blue bra.

"Come on, big guy. Try and take me," she said.

I grabbed her legs but they were sturdy, like tree trunks. I pushed hard, and it's not like I didn't budge her, but she was able to just step a little to the side and slow my momentum. For a while, we circled the room like that, her holding me in the lock, me trying to push or pull her legs out from under her, until finally she stepped on a towel that slid under her feet, and we both went crashing to the floor.

"Aaah," she screamed a girly delighted scream.

Just by luck, I landed basically on top of her and quickly sat myself straddled on her waist and was able to pin her arms back. She pushed back. God she was strong. It took everything I had to keep her arms pinned, even with my advantages of weight and gravity.

"Oh no, I don't know what to do," she said laughing. "Unless..."

She suddenly bridged her hips up, and I rolled, almost flew off of her. It was like being catapulted.

"Dance major, baby," she said. "We use our hips a lot."

I got up, and now we faced each other on our knees. We circled for a minute, before she grabbed my neck and pulled me forward. I tried to turn to pull away and she mounted me from behind, suddenly wrapping her thighs around my torso like a rider mounting a bull.

"Told you you were gonna be my ride," she said, grabbing my neck with her arms. "Giddy up!"

I humored her for a second, crawling around the apartment.

"Aw you're fun," she said. "Now faster," she said spanking my butt.

I crawled faster, trying to buck her off, but those legs were clamped around my ribs like the jaws of life. She wasn't going anywhere. Pretty soon I felt my arms wobbling, and my knees wearing down, and I couldn't help collapsing onto my stomach.

"Aw good job," she said climbing off me. "Alright, enough horsing around. I don't want you totally burned out so fast. I want you to really try and take me. Don't wait for me to attack, take the initiative."

I was still catching my breath.

"Come on" she said a little impatiently, "don't be shy, don't be a gentleman, be a caveman. MUST HUNT," she did a caveman voice, "MUST SEX PRETTY LADY."

I wanted to launch myself at her, but there was all this social conditioning holding me in place, telling me girls are fragile and need to be protected. Ellie rolled her eyes impatiently and started chanting "BE. AGGRESSIVE. BE, BE. AGGRESSIVE!"

And then in a second, she'd pounced on me, and pulled my head tightly into her chest. I was paralyzed in confusion and excitement, as she rubbed her tis against my face and said "you want these boobs? You want this pussy? Then take it. Fucking TAKE IT."

She hopped off me, leaving me stunned for a second before she snapped me out of it by slapping hard across the face.

"TAKE IT," she yelled.

"Yes ma'm" I said and charged at her with everything I had.

She charged back, each of us trying to run the other onto their back. Their was a brief struggle, and then I overpowered her and came out on top.

"Oh shit, I unlocked beast mode," she said with a mix of surprise, amusement, and just a little panic.

I was mounted on top of her again. I knew she would try to bridge up and buck me off again, so I scooted higher onto her chest before she had the chance.

Had I not been such a total novice I might've been on the lookout, when she swung her leg's up, hooked them around my neck, and brought me down to my back. This is when I started to learn the lesson that I might have the upper body strength advantage but when it was my upper body against her lower body, I was fucked.

I grabbed hold of one of her legs. The other kicked me in the jaw hard enough to put me in a daze, and when I came to, Ellie was pulling my head into her crotch, my face against a strip of red pubic hair, before she clamped down hard.

I didn't know it yet, but that was the moment this switched from a match into playtime for Ellie. Those dancer legs squeezed the last big burst of energy right out of me. I could still breath a little, but there was no getting out and I could feel the blood flow to my head slowing.

Then after a minute, she started wiggling around. Was she grinding? My hearing was blocked out by her thighs around my ears but I thought I could hear her moaning, tightening, and loosening her grip on me rhythmically, and in one of the loosenings, I managed to slip out and crawl backwards. For a minute, she looked surprised, maybe even embarrassed. Then she went back on the attack. 

I crawled backwards, like a victim at the end of a chase in a horror movie, while Ellie crawled forward advancing on me. It hit me for a split second in my panic that the sight of her bare breasts swinging from her chest as she crawled toward me would've elicited a very different reaction from me an hour ago. But now that I was fully aware of how easily she could stop me from breathing, the visual had gotten less sexy, more scary. I neared the bathroom door. My plan was now to lock myself in the bathroom long enough to catch my breath.

"I know what you're thinking, for I am one step ahead of you my good chap," she said in a bad British accent. Even deep into the fight, she was still goofing around like a total dork, who just happened to have the body of an Amazon warrior. Suddenly, from her crouched position, she leapt the length of the bathroom hallway, and was on top of me, bear hugging me.

"Hey buddy," she said in the same high pitched voice she probably had when she was talking to puppies.

I tried to pull away and got exactly nowhere.

"See, if you had taken off your clothes, like me, you might be able to slip away right now," she said, "but you kept them on, so I've got a better hold on you," she growled into my ear, as I tried to pull free.

"How the fuck did you jump like that," I said from underneath her.

"Dance major, remember? We leap a lot."

I tried to squirm away some more. "No sir," she growled, squeezing me harder. I felt it in my spine. As a squeezed, I realized, I was fading, but Ellie seemed to be just now fully warmed up. Now I was genuinely scared.

"I'm sorry I went into beast mode," I said.

"I asked you to. I basically made you," Ellie said.

"I know, but I'm sorry anyway. Please don't hurt me."

"Dude, what," Ellie said, "losing her grip then looking down at me concerned.

"You're right. I didn't think you could take me before but I sure do now, and I'm kinda scared."

"Oh my god," she said, "I'm sorry if this is fucked up, but you have no idea how good that makes me feel. To know somebody actually recognizes my power. Thank you."

Ellie leaned down and kissed me. "And like I said, you're safe with me. I'll protect you." Then she relaxed a bit, but she didn't let go, just held me under her, smiling with satisfaction.

"I don't know exactly what my plan is from here here," Ellie snorted, still holding me tight "I guess I'm gonna love you to death. Mwah," she made a big show of kissing my ear. "Mwah, mwah, mwah," she kissed up and down my face.

"Yeah, that's the plan. Kisses and NOOGIES," she added, suddenly scrapping her knuckles back and forth across the top of my head.

"It's like, very sexy, affectionate bullying," I said trying more to pull away.

"YES, it's like..." she put on a mock sexy voice that couldn't help actually sounding sexy because it was coming from her "give me your lunch money, you cute, lovable punk."

She kept kissing. I wanted to kiss back, but I was also really enjoying trying to pull away. Now my fear over being overpowered, started to turn into excitement, like "oh my god, this woman is beautiful, and powerful,, she can do anything she wants, and what she wants is me." Now trying to get away became an act of testing her power, and every time she passed the test I got more excited.

She started singing "lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly, lolly, lolly" and in between lyrics, kissing and licking me. We were both giggling uncontrollably now.

"That song is so obnoxious," I said after a few minutes.

"Okay, don't think about it like you're my lollipop. Think about it like I'm a momma lion bathing her cub."

"I'm very into the part where you're a lioness," I said.

"RAWR," she roared. "Simba, it's time for your bath."

"Yeah, less into that."

"Too bad, you're getting a tongue bath."

"You still smell like scotch."

"You're welcome."

She reached up under my shirt and grabbed my nipple, causing me to jerk in surprise and I accidentally head butted her.

"FUCK" she yelled.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry."

She laughed a mischievous laugh, "oh you're gonna get it now."

She scooted up and spun around, planting her ass in my face.

"How about a sweaty ass, tickle time combo," she said, tickling my armpits and my sides, causing me to involuntarily lurch up into her ass. This went on for a while. I hadn't been this helpless in maybe my entire life. I lost all sense of time. The only time that mattered was Ellie's time, and when she decided I'd had enough. I could hear her moaning again. I figured the friction of my nose in her crotch was doing something for her, and I was glad to be of service.

Finally after who knows how long, she let up, and I panted again, and occasionally twitched like the tickles were giving me aftershocks. She had pulled my shirt up somewhere in the melee and now had her hands on my stomach, grabbing my paunch.

"I like that you're soft," she said. "Soft guys are really underrated."

"Ellie, you're bleeding," I said, spotting a cut on the back of her left calf.

"What," Ellie looked back at the cut. "Huh."

She scooted up to just sort of straddling me, and looked down at her calf. I might've been able to get away from here, but I opted to use this as a chance to catch my breath instead.

"Oh yeah, wow, I think maybe you scratched me up pretty badly earlier when I did that thing where I wrapped my legs around your head."

"Shit, I'm sorry."

"Oh you're good. I know you didn't mean to. Sorry, I must've been going pretty rough, for you to do that."

"You wanna call time out, put some hydrogen peroxide on it or something?"

Ellie smirked down at me. "Nice try," she said.

I tried to roll out from under her, not realizing how stupid a maneuver it was until she said, again in her bad British accent "oh thank you my good sir, why yes I will take your back, so kind of you to offer."

She wrapped my head up with her legs again, and hugged my waist.

"We're learning so much right now, aren't we," she said.

"I can't hear you. Your thighs are covering my ears."

She loosened the hold. "I said we're learning a lot right now, right?"

"Yes," I grunted in between struggling, "very educational."

"Okay, time for a weird confession. I think this is getting me really fucking hot?" she said it like a question she was floating, that needed my approval.

"I mean, I don't know if you've noticed the tent in my shorts," I said affirming her.

"Well yeah, I thought that might happen," she said, poking the erection in my shorts with her hand, "which is totally fine. Totally healthy reaction to rolling around with a naked girl. What I did not expect, and what I'm sort of grappling with right now, no pun intended, is that I'm pretty fucking steamy right now, which is kind of amazing, because I didn't think I could even get horny."

"What," I said.

"I've had sex with a few guys, never actually enjoyed it, kind of thought it wasn't for me, or maybe I wasn't into guys or something, but I think what I'm getting from this is I'm VERY into guys when I'm dominating them. Sorry, is that weird?"

"I'm actually glad you said it. Because I think I'm into getting dominated. Like really into it."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Ellie's grip on me loosened, and I'd regained enough breath now, I pulled with all my might, and got free.

"Ha!" I exclaimed. I booked it down the hall, but she wasn't chasing anymore. I looked back and she was crying.

"Oh my god, Ellie, what's wrong," I said turning back around and crouching next to her.

"I'm just really happy for us. I feel like we just unlocked something game-changing for each other and I can't believe it almost didn't happen."

"Oh, Ellie" I said, hugging her.

She curled up in my arms and for the first time that night she was the soft, vulnerable one. I kissed her red hair softly, and rocked her back and forth a little, and as I was doing it, I realized I'd never been closer with anyone than I was with this complete stranger. I didn't even know her last name. But for now, she was my everything and I was hers.

After a few minutes of being quietly held, she said "hey, we never discussed what I get if I win."

"What do you want," I said.

She shifted in my lap so that her legs snaked around my sides again. My eyes were at level with her chest, and she finally undid her bra.

"I don't know," she said, "why don't you make friends with these two while I think about it."

She pulled by head into her chest, and I started sucking on her left nipple.

"Mmm," she purred. "I'm never leaving this apartment, I hope you know that."

"Mhm," I said, without taking my mouth off her boobs.

She giggled. "I feel like your the first man to ever really see me, and I'm the first woman to ever really see you, and we've got so much to show each other."
You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment. 
  •  

beatbuddy

As always damn good content!! Hope you go ahead with this story a bit more
  •