Request for Oldies (50s, 60s, 70s) Pro Female Wrestling &I Catfight Pics

Started by dark87dan, 16-Jun-22, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dark87dan

We lost a treasure trove of photos when the group went down. I'm hoping we rebuild.

If anyone has any vintage photos of old time female wrestling or catfights I would appreciate it if you would share some of your collection here.  I haven't had much luck looking online.

Any suggestions on where to find some would be appreciated.

TIA
  •  

elliebi001

A YouTube channel, CombatFem, has a great many old pro matches from which you can make screen shots. That might help.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: elliebi001 on 17-Jun-22, 05:13 AMA YouTube channel, CombatFem, has a great many old pro matches from which you can make screen shots. That might help.

Thanks, I'll check it out.
  •  

spiezer

Hello DarkDan,
   I rarely check this forum anymore, but happened to login today and saw this post.  I don't really have anything from the 50s or 60s, but I have a little from the late 70s attached below.  Mostly, my pics are from the 90s and early 2000s.  I have some older (by today's standard at least) Anaconda, Smother.com, Greeneyes, etc.  If you want any of those added, I can do that...just let me know if you're interested.
You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.You cannot view this attachment.       

dark87dan

•  
    The following users thanked this post: CAG00

subgirlkaren

CAG00

Quote from: dark87dan on 13-Aug-22, 10:57 AMThese are good spiezer.  Thank you.
Thankyou all for sharing these, they are all AWESOME....moreYou cannot view this attachment.

CAG00

CAG00

CAG00

CAG00

CAG00

CAG00

dark87dan

Thanks to all who contributed.  If you have more and are willing to take the time to share them I would appreciate it.
  •