News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

My post

Started by Pantyhosewrestling, 03-Nov-22, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pantyhosewrestling

Why was our post deleted. I was just sharing some of my wife's experiences, and you deleted it. Is censorship employed within this forum?
  •  

BarryO

My post from 11/9/2022 was also deleted. I didn't receive a warning about banned producers, illegal content etc., I don't mind sharing, but to go through all of that trouble and have that happen is kind of disheartening. Any thoughts by the mods or community in general?
I'll try to keep files for 30 days in Mega
  •  

marc34608

•  

BarryO

Quote from: marc34608 on 10-Nov-22, 08:05 PMhttp://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2191.0

Here's the list of banned producers

Hi and thanks marc. I do know of and try to follow that list, but to the best of my knowledge, neither of the videos were being produced by those companies. I'll try one more time
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: BarryO on 10-Nov-22, 07:24 PMMy post from 11/9/2022 was also deleted. I didn't receive a warning about banned producers, illegal content etc., I don't mind sharing, but to go through all of that trouble and have that happen is kind of disheartening. Any thoughts by the mods or community in general?
What post are you talking about? I do not see any recent posts of yours in the trash.
  •  

BarryO

Quote from: ivyhill on 11-Nov-22, 11:34 AM
Quote from: BarryO on 10-Nov-22, 07:24 PMMy post from 11/9/2022 was also deleted. I didn't receive a warning about banned producers, illegal content etc., I don't mind sharing, but to go through all of that trouble and have that happen is kind of disheartening. Any thoughts by the mods or community in general?
What post are you talking about? I do not see any recent posts of yours in the trash.

i reposted again today in the streaming section and added an additional video. still not sure what happened as my uploads were still in mega. glitch in the system?
  •  

Zeus

@BarryO A glitch, most likely.

@Pantyhosewrestling Mod removed your post as it was posted in the Video section. I just moved it back from trash to the correct section.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: BarryO

BarryO

My post from lusa with chloe and summer was flagged and taken down. Are they now on the banned list? I didn't see them on the prohibited producers and want to avoid a repeat. Thanks in advance.
  •  

submittome7

Quote from: BarryO on 06-Jan-23, 10:17 AMMy post from lusa with chloe and summer was flagged and taken down. Are they now on the banned list? I didn't see them on the prohibited producers and want to avoid a repeat. Thanks in advance.

I'd be very very very surprised if Lusa is on the banned list. Besides, if we ever come to the day of age where we are no longer allowed to share Chloe (lusa) videos/images/etc, I might as well quit visiting wrestling forums and just ride away into the sunset
  •  

BarryO

Quote from: BarryO on 06-Jan-23, 10:17 AMMy post from lusa with chloe and summer was flagged and taken down. Are they now on the banned list? I didn't see them on the prohibited producers and want to avoid a repeat. Thanks in advance.

I think I figured out the issue. It wasn't Lusa (my mistake) but the mixed oil wrestling with HV + TD. One source has them as G*******g whereas I saw this video on the MWZ site. The first one is prohibited in this forum while the second one is not. That is why I was confused as to why the video was prohibited content.
  •