News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Bathroom Bet Down

Started by Lillian, 01-Dec-22, 08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lillian

Now this story I wrote on another fighting site I was on and it is 100% true I has the bruises for almost 2 weeks  and to this day i'l never go into another hoghway rest stop bathroom especially at night. About 6 month's ago while returning home from a weding rather then spend 95 dollars for a motel room I decided to drive home it was only 225 miles. almost half way home I had to pee so I stopped off at one of those bathrooms on the highway. As I drove up I was glad no one was there but me so I ran inside to pee as I was peeng I heard the door to the bothroom open and heard a bunch of giggles as I got really nervous I knew I was not alone in the bathroom.

As I walked out there was two spanish girls one leaning up against the door the other leaning on the sink as they just looked at me and started to laugh, I knoew I was in trouble and I knew was was coming  as I have been able to handle myself but not against two of them especially as fat as they both were. One girl was a bout 5'9 165 pounds the other 5'8 around 185 pounds and as fo rme i'm just 5'8 145 pounds. I heded for the door as I did one girl grabbed my arm I swung my fist catching her solid across her jaw as she fell backwards against the wall as I quickly ran for the door.

Just as I reached for the door I got a kick right into my lower belly from the fatter girl as I instantly doubled up as they laughed, I was pulled up as I had some figh tleft in me sending a kick into the smaller girls knee as she dropped the fatter girl punched me solid right in my lower back as I ached backwards leaving myself wide open for a head butt hard into my belly as I doubled up on my knees.

From that point on it was a free for all as i tried to fight back for every punch I threw I got back 3 or 4 in return, after about 6 or 7 punches I finally collapsed on the floor as I felt my pants pulled off and I was pulled up and then my op pulled off as both started to talk in spanish. I was slammed against the wall my head hitting the wall as I got really dizzy as they leld he against the wall and both ladies took there best punches i was hit in my tits , my belly  ribs and even a few punches to my face as I tried to fal but they held me up.

This seemed like it went on forever as my arms were pinned and my body was there personal punching bag, every punch to my belly & tits took more air out of my body as I felt like I was throw up. Finally they let me fall to the cold floor flat on my back as they went throgu my pants pockets taking all the money I had in my pockets, I laid there so sore I could not move as they stood over me one on each side and then it happened one girl stomped down as hard as she could into my tits the other stomped down into my lower belly as everything got blurry.

As I heard one girl say finish her off and then the worst possible pain i'd even felt as one girl kicked me right between my legs and then the other girl also kicked me again between my legs, that was the last thing I remember when I woke up about 20 minutes later they were both gone as I crawled over to my pants putting them on and then put on my top as I crawled over to the sink pulling mysef up. I looked in the mirror my tits and belly were all fire red as I tried not to throw up, I slowly made it back to my car as I sat there about 1/2 hour crying my body hurting in a way it never hurt before.

I finally got myself together and drove home as I kept having flashbacks of what just happened to me, when I got home I took a hot back trying to ease the pain in my whole body and I called in sick to work the next 2 days as I recovered. Thats been aover 6 month's ago and to this day I WILL NEVER  go back into a highway bathroom ever again day or night !