News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

VeVe vs Gia Primo: new match worth pursuing?

Started by DiabloNYC, 02-May-13, 09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

Hey guys, I just posted the following to the Doom Maidens yahoogroup, but I wanted to post here too to get more opinions:

Gia Primo is coming to NYC this weekend, and we have contacted her about scheduling a new match with VeVe.  Some of you may remember the original match of VeVe vs Gia from May 2011, when our crew traveled to Chicago:  (the page for that is here: http://www.doommaidens.com/store/vevegia/ )

We were hoping to get a rematch now that VeVe is rocking her new hair style and that we have the High Definition camera.  However, according to the first round of negotiations with Gia, the cost of this match is going to be higher than the original (she hasn't given us a number yet).

As VeVe continues to negotiate to see what price will get Gia to accept a match, I ask you guys what you think - should we pursue this new VeVe vs Gia match?

This would just be regular competitive submission wrestling.  Is there interest?  Is it worth pursuing?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DiabloNYC on 02-May-13, 09:08 AM

This would just be regular competitive submission wrestling.  Is there interest?  Is it worth pursuing?

One of the sexiest true submission wrestlers of yesteryear vs one of the sexiest true submission wrestlers of the present day?

Let me think about that for a nanosecond.......

YES!
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Working on it!  Latest negotiation e-mail sent.  However, sadly, I don't think we're going to get a response before this weekend is over... sigh.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Unfortunately, we never heard back from Gia beyond her initial response to VeVe's opening negotiations.  So, as you can see, the match was never able to be arranged.

Regardless, thanks for the support.  We keep trying!
  •  

sleepinbin

Ah, that's disappointing, hope you can get something together in future!
  •  

Youtubeguy

Sad this didn't happen, but Gia is hardly from "yesteryear". We battled a month ago and she is tough as ever.
  •  

scissoringlover

this will be a super match, but i think that veve will win because she is more athletic and experienced
  •  

Fresh P

I haven't seen much of Gia lately but Veve is on another level right now, arguably P4P no.1
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •