News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Separating reality from fantasy

Started by Judge DR3DD, 16-Feb-13, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge DR3DD

It seems that alot of people on the other forum really and genuinely believe that Britney Spears can fight, etc. However most would get angry if someone broke the truth and just told them that she can't really fight amazingly.

Yes if she had you in a hold, you're done. But what most people don't realise is that Britney Spears isn't this amazing fighter we all think she is.

And the steryotype that all athletic women are strong, I mean I knew a girl who danced for over 10 years and she started crying when someone threw a carrot at her head...
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: 007 on 16-Feb-13, 02:46 PM
I mean I knew a girl who danced for over 10 years and she started crying when someone threw a carrot at her head...

Yeah, veg are lethal weapons.......I knew someone who was attacked with broccoli and ended-up a complete cabbage!

Perhaps Britney should change her name to "Broccoli Spears"   :lmao:

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

crushed4life

Quote from: 007 on 16-Feb-13, 02:46 PM
It seems that alot of people on the other forum really and genuinely believe that Britney Spears can fight, etc. However most would get angry if someone broke the truth and just told them that she can't really fight amazingly.

Yes, it's fun to fantasize about stuff like that, which I always have, but I really get nothing from a back and forth with other daydreamers. It's funny though, when I'll get a pm from somebody asking how I think they'd do against so-and-so...maybe I should just write a generic scenario and fill in the blanks with the appropriate names when asked. They could lose a fantasy match against Bunny Glamazon or Mother Teresa, lol!

I hear some folks even get off fantasizing about cartoon characters.... ::)
  •