News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Girls with tatoos

Started by Zissou35, 20-Feb-13, 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zissou35

They mess themselves up with that, this has crept in to a lot of wrestling clips as well. Agree with me.
Password to my clips: hjkAS@DGl23#$dSRH Use 7z to extract.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I agree. I don't understand why they became fashionable in the first place.

However, some people probably say the same about my beard  ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Have to admit that my wife has a dscrete butterfly tattoo at the base of her spine

Call it a tramp stamp which pisses her off lol

No wonder she beaast my ass wrestling lolol
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 20-Feb-13, 05:11 PM
Have to admit that my wife has a dscrete butterfly tattoo at the base of her spine

Call it a tramp stamp which pisses her off lol

No wonder she beaast my ass wrestling lolol

There's discreet, then there's the full-body job, like the Sc!ssor Goddess girl. A beautiful woman, but I'd prefer her minus the tats.
  •  

desertgoodguy

No thank god its not that big lolol

Its at the base of her spine, a butterfly and in each wing she has one of her kids names

Kinda ute

Although she wrestles like tattoo girl lolool
  •  

crushed4life

I was watching a video recently of 2 girls wrestling from 30 years ago (hard to imagine so long) of Judell Dulongs wrestling girls. It was funny I was thinking both those girls would have at least several tattoos in the present day, even 15 or so years ago. I was looking closely and I think the late Ursula might have had a very tiny one on her ankle. And she was kind of a 'wild child' among the Amazons wrestlers I recall. I've never cared for tattoos on girls, although I don't hate them as much as some guys do. Some girls just go nuts with them though, sleeve tattoos, etc.

Back when Pam Anderson came out with her Barb Wire movie, one of my nieces got similar barb wire tats around her ankles, her dad said she looked like "kensington trash", not unexpectedly, lol! I'm sure celebrities have lead the way in the popularization of tattoos and piercings. Some kids even let these 'artists' split their tongues in half, blecchhhh!
  •  

Zissou35

The monarch butterfly is a common one, thanks to celebrity monarchs, I'll let you find out what that means.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Zissou35 on 21-Feb-13, 03:49 AM
  thanks to celebrity monarchs, I'll let you find out what that means.

I found out.........

•  

jiminy

Small tattoos on a girl's lower back generally look pretty sexy to me. Also certain (small) tattoos on the arms and ankle can look appealing as well.

I'm not so keen when girls are completely plastered in tats however.

IMO, there's a difference these days between having tattoos and body art. I would say people like Pam Anderson, April Hunter, Ronda Rousey, etc have tattoos whereas people like Jodie Marsh and Kat Von D are more about "body art".

It's the same with blokes as well. A good, solid tat on the shoulder or whatever can look cool, but not so much all this "sleeve" and body art nonsense.
  •  

Blackout

I agree with all of you - a small tat on the lower back is totally fine and I don't even mind some tatoos on the upper body in general, but messing their legs or even their asses up with this kind of stuff is an absolute no-go for me.
  •  

desertgoodguy

My wifes is actually kind of cute, and i am not a tattoo guy
  •  

desertgoodguy

•  

Zissou35

No tattoos for me, not even small ones. Small ones can look like moles or rashes or whatever, I can't describe it, it just doesn't fit.
  •