News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Pro-Style Holds

Started by DiabloNYC, 22-Feb-13, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

We have the Pro Wrestling thread in the F v F section, but I haven't seen an active one here in the mixed section.  Since I just had the pleasure of participating in a pro-style mixed bout last weekend (where I was the victorious heel, what a joy), I was inspired to start a thread.  I have a few quick screen captures.  More coming.

Please add your own mixed pro-style images too!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Great romero hold pic!

Thanks
  •  

DiabloNYC

•  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

My wife once tried the romero but did not have the strength to get me in tge air

We fell to the side with my legs still in the hold and she held it in a sort of side romero

Still hurt like hell lol
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: desertgoodguy on 22-Feb-13, 08:09 PM
My wife once tried the romero but did not have the strength to get me in tge air

We fell to the side with my legs still in the hold and she held it in a sort of side romero

Still hurt like hell lol

I have to say, it is not an easy hold to apply!  Getting the victim up there is quite taxing on the legs.

I can see how the hold would work from the side, provided your floor-side shoulder didn't pop out on impact with the ground!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Unfortunately it worked verywell on the side position

Thankfully wewere on the bed so when i fell it didnt jar things that bad :-)
  •  

celover06

DAMN! this guy is hott!!! Can he dominate me like that!
  •  

DiabloNYC

A few more from May.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Not the deepest Boston Crab in the world, but a nice glimpse of the set up.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Candy Pain kicks it up a notch.
  •  

rassleme

Hey Diablo, thanks for those pics of Candy.  Looks like an awesome video.  I haven't seen maybe 1 or 2 other videos where the woman can put a man in some of those holds.  Any more videos similar to this planned?

Thanks
  •  

DiabloNYC

Quote from: rassleme on 31-Oct-13, 08:30 AM
Hey Diablo, thanks for those pics of Candy.  Looks like an awesome video.  I haven't seen maybe 1 or 2 other videos where the woman can put a man in some of those holds.  Any more videos similar to this planned?

Thanks

Oh, definitely.  Candy loves pro-style holds and is eagerly awaiting more video opportunities.  Thanks for the reminder.  We'll look to get her set up with another male opponent!
  •  

DiabloNYC

More from Candy Pain, this time with Hanz.  Back bending goodness.
  •  

charon

Oh, what a joy to see some wrestling pics featuring holds other than the bloody scissors.  That hold allows women wrestlers to disguise the fact that their repertoire is pretty limited.  "What shall I do now" ?  "I know, I'll wrap my legs around his neck and roll about a bit.  That always goes down well with the punters."  Well it doesn't.  There are women out there that that can KO and submit men, using proper Pro Wrestling moves and it's a hell of a lot sexier than an indifferently applied scissor hold.  To prove my point, I'm posting a zip file of pictures that feature women REALLY working guys over.

https://mega.co.nz/#!4gEhGTgQ!ZFuyTY4qRiwk8EKL-vcPEk_Osj261bRSPLDtHPJYzx8
  •