News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Pro-Style Holds

Started by DiabloNYC, 22-Feb-13, 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiabloNYC

Wow, I haven't posted these here?  Well, here are some contributions featuring VeVe and Howl in their pro-style leotard bout.
  •  

DiabloNYC

More with VeVe and Howl.  Now Boston Crabs, Camel Clutches, back bending!
  •  

charon

DiabloNYC,
      All I can say is WOW !  Your pics of Veve Lane destroying Howl were nothing short of sensational.  Not a crappy scissor pic to be seen, just an overwhelmingly superior female wrestler battering and humiliating a male contestant.  Is that how he got his name, 'cos I'm sure she had him howling in agony with some of those holds.  If you have any more of those or similar ones, please post them, 'cos they were great.
  •  

DiabloNYC

Sure thing.  Here are some more, this time featuring Toned Tommi and Hanz.
  •  

charon

Bloody wonderful stuff, Diablo.
  •  

gee

Quote from: DiabloNYC on 20-Oct-13, 10:48 AM
Candy Pain kicks it up a notch.
I love it when I can imagine the pain and humiliation felt by the male who is being physically dismantled
  •  

charon

Here's an eclectic collection of Pro type holds and there's not one bloody scissors amongst them.  The ladies are giving the guys hell.
  •  

charon

Here's another 17 pictures of girls destroying and humiliating men with proper wrestling moves.  They are not relying on that boring hold which is usually the refuge of the less talented wrestler----the scissors.  OK, Amrita is using the Shortarm Scissors, but that's not boring.
  •  

Smothered123

I'm seeing more and more of this rear face sitting hold where the victims writsts are pinned by the dominant wrestlers ankles, its a great move and Im surprised Ive not seen it more in the past. does anyone know if this hold has a name? If not, any suggestions?
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: Smothered123 on 18-May-15, 04:43 AM
I'm seeing more and more of this rear face sitting hold where the victims writsts are pinned by the dominant wrestlers ankles, its a great move and Im surprised Ive not seen it more in the past. does anyone know if this hold has a name? If not, any suggestions?

I've heard Jennifer Thomas refer to it as her "Ass Kisser" hold.  I don't know if it has a technical name.  I'd like to know too.
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Beautiful, awesome pictures of VeVe applying the full Boston.   Looks like she really loves to wrestle and dominate her "unfortunate" opponents.  Please, more deep, full-on Bostons.
Would love to hear from anyone in the U.K. who delights in giving or receiving the classic full Boston Crab, this most dreaded of submission holds!
  •  

DiabloNYC

Reverse school girl pin?
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Picture of a young woman in a black leotard applying a full Boston.  Clearly, her "unrortunate" victim is in some distress and will soon be giving a cry of submission!.  Imagine that exquisite mix of fear and exhilaration when a strong female first takes hold of both your legs and you realise she's about to try for a Boston Crab, this most dreaded of submission holds.  You're in the position where she's got a firm grip on your legs, but she's not yet been able to turn you over and onto your stomach.  Perhaps you'll try to somehow twist you way out, in the hope she'll loose her grip and you'll be able to escape.  Yes, perhaps on this occasion you'll escape.  But now she's even more determined to get hold of your legs, and so you'll soon find youself back in exactely the same position, with her towering over you, trying to haul you over onto your stomach. Your resistance is weaker now and, this time, she's not about to loose her grip and let you escape.  There may be cries of, "please no, no, not the Boston".  You're at that pivotal point of ballance and you know that at any moment you'll feel that turning motion, and then you'll actually be in the Boston Crab hold.  So, even at this stage, before your opponent has settled her full weight onto your back, you could somehow twist and contort your body in a manner as to escape back through her legs, most unlikely but, yes, a possibility if you're strong and flexible enough.  However, on this occasion, that will not happen.  But as in the picture of the young woman in the black leotard, she has completed the hold and is now actually sitting on her victim's back.  From this position, it's almost impossible to escape.  She is comfortably seated, and from here can either simply wait for the submission, or may contort her victim still futher by sitting higher up on his back, as seen in the other smaller picture I've posted.
Would love to hear from anyone in the U.K. who delights in giving or receiving the classic full Boston Crab, this most dreaded of submission holds!
  •  

full-bostoncrab

Sending again, picture of young woman in black leotard, as only the second picture appeared on my previous post
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: dark87dan on 22-May-15, 09:56 AM

I've heard Jennifer Thomas refer to it as her "Ass Kisser" hold.  I don't know if it has a technical name.  I'd like to know too.

Here are two views of Ms Thomas applying the hold.

***Well hell, the attachments didn't load.  They should this time.
  •