rassleme

•  

rassleme

•  

rassleme

•  

sleepinbin

Quote from: rassleme 

this image was one of the very first of mixed wrestling i ever stumbled across... it triggered so much in me, seeing a sexy woman holding a bigger male helpless in her arms - this and the rest of that hollywood vs peter photoset had so much of an influence on me. all of the karma for you rassleme, for the sheer nostalgic kick alone...!  :D
  •  

desertgoodguy

Some great Hollywood stuff!
  •  

rassleme

Continuing on with these series...

TALIA vs EDDIE

•  

rassleme

•  

rassleme

•  

ivyhill

Good stuff rassleme

K+  ;)
  •  

Jimmy81

CHINA CHOW vs DARNELL (abbreviated)

•  

rassleme

Quote from: sleepinbin on 21-Oct-12, 06:02 PM

this image was one of the very first of mixed wrestling i ever stumbled across... it triggered so much in me, seeing a sexy woman holding a bigger male helpless in her arms - this and the rest of that hollywood vs peter photoset had so much of an influence on me. all of the karma for you rassleme, for the sheer nostalgic kick alone...!  :D

Glad I could help stir those old memories and feelings.  These old pic sets from MarkF30 were really something back then.  I think I have the clips those were taken from somewhere around.  I may have to look for them.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: rassleme on 22-Oct-12, 09:37 PM
Quote from: sleepinbin on 21-Oct-12, 06:02 PM

Glad I could help stir those old memories and feelings.  These old pic sets from MarkF30 were really something back then.  I think I have the clips those were taken from somewhere around.  I may have to look for them.

thanks again, it was good to have memories :) if you have the clips that these pics are from that would be amazing, id be very grateful!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Good old Hollywood

She is like a fine wine, the older she gets the better she is
  •