News:

No underage material allowed - please keep all posts 18yr+.

Main Menu

Nude Couples where Woman would win in wrestling.

Started by wrespet, 03-Feb-13, 03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrespet

Picture it self says whose the boss in this couple. She looks strong. Has a wide hip with strong thick legs. Those combination can make a man beg until he knocked out in seconds. She looks more than capable of holding him as she wants. He has no chance.
  •  

wrespet

Those legs can make him submit in seconds. She is big enough to get in to a scissor too. So I would go with she winning. What do you say?

•  

wrespet

Reverse head scissor. Knockout. She has got an ideal body for wrestling. Nice thick legs can be brutal in scissors.Who thinks he has a chance against her.

•  

wrespet

He looks weaker than a regular guy. She also has no special strong feature but since he is too weak looking, I'm gonna go with the woman as the favorite.

•  

wrespet

His cock can surely make her moan on the bed, but on the mat it's gonna be the other way around. His abs can't stand against her legs.

•  

wrespet

Two guys against three same size women, would probably end up women on top. Just because of numbers.

•  

wrespet

This is gonna be pretty close one. I'm going to bet my money on her. She has long slim legs. I've been scissored by similar kind of legs, and those can make a big pain as all the force act on small area. I know my bet is risky but as a tribute to women of mixed wrestling, I'm gonna bet on her. Whose with me?

•  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sheehan333

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 03-Feb-13, 04:19 PM
Our "manhood" is our weakness....... ;)

Not necessarily Stewie. Depends on the rules of the game (or fight  ::)) ;)
  •  

Squeezebox

Wonderful thread. Most women can win if they can get one or more of the man's testicles on the floor and slam a knee on the nut. A followup blow will generally ensure the woman wins even if there are no more ball shots. Use 'em if you got 'em, I don't consider anything about low blows to be unfair.
  •  

CAG00

Really sexy pictures Wrestpet, I would die to see any of those Ladies wrestle and defeat the males and then do a classic victory pose while stepping on the losers exposed manhood, Thanks and Have a Great Day
  •  

wrespet

2nd Episode

He has no chance against this taller and bigger woman. Only thing big in this guy is his cock which is not useful in wrestling.

Another small guy with a big cock and a big woman. Those thick thighs of her can crush this man and make him tap in 2 seconds.

He looks not weak. Her legs are not convincing. But I don't know why still I think she would kick his ass.

She is probably whipping the floor with his ass. He is taller but that's not gonna stop this thick strong woman dominating him. He only has a chance to make her moan on bed.

This guy would take any of these ladies individually, but has no chance against together. They would not even need the smaller lady in the middle, two ladies in both sides would do the job.

3 vs 2. Mature woman on right can take care of the old man next to her. young guy on left is definitely strong. None of those women would not be able to take him individually. But still young man would be beaten convincingly by two women in the middle.

This guy is definitely not weak. So was not me. If I have beaten by a tall slim woman like her, why not him?

She is taller, thicker so definitely stronger, She has thighs which are easily capable of squeezing this guys breath away. even putting them on a mat is unfair to him. At least other similar weaker guys had big cocks to distract their women.

•  

Ronald_Frump

Good pics and analysis, wrespet. I'll try and find some, too.

:TY: :k1:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

CAG00

Great and sexy pictures Wrespet, I love your input and I would love to be defeated by all of these Ladies. They are all Gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing these and Have a Great  Weekend
  •