News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

The most significant factor?

Started by Lovelegs, 15-Jun-13, 02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovelegs

When it comes to being scissored, what do you think is the biggest turn-on or most significant factor that makes it pleasurable? I have often contemplated this. I grew up fantasizing about the prettiest girls in school, prettiest celebrities, MILFs, etc. Later I realized that looks aren't everything, because no matter how pretty the woman is, without attitude or passion for dominating, being scissored is virtually pointless. What about the feel of the legs? For me, I love feeling pantyhose around my head and the firmness of the woman's legs, but I don't need them to be muscular. Although, I still dream of being scissored by a bodybuilder or gymnast one day. Is it the proximity of the woman's crotch? I find that to be quite erotic and thus, I am not all that turned on by body scissors. I love to watch other men being squeezed around the ribs, though.
I'm sure we can all agree that a playful, dominant attitude, is a key component. But beyond that, what is the most significant factor or factors in making a memorable scissor session?

Professional wardrobe is a sexy factor....which occurs to me as I look at Kimberly Guilfoyle of the Five.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Lovelegs on 15-Jun-13, 02:12 AM
When it comes to being scissored, what do you think is the biggest turn-on or most significant factor that makes it pleasurable? I have often contemplated this. I grew up fantasizing about the prettiest girls in school, prettiest celebrities, MILFs, etc. Later I realized that looks aren't everything, because no matter how pretty the woman is, without attitude or passion for dominating, being scissored is virtually pointless.

Dominant attitude.

Quote from: Lovelegs on 15-Jun-13, 02:12 AM
What about the feel of the legs? For me, I love feeling pantyhose around my head and the firmness of the woman's legs, but I don't need them to be muscular. Although, I still dream of being scissored by a bodybuilder or gymnast one day. Is it the proximity of the woman's crotch? I find that to be quite erotic and thus, I am not all that turned on by body scissors. I love to watch other men being squeezed around the ribs, though.

I like pantyhose on athletic legs with good calves and a prominent butt, rather than a bodybuilding physique. Think Antscha-types.

I've also drifted away from straight scissors, in favor of triangles and other legit grappling moves. This is because I find it more exciting when the dom is putting the hurt on for real, rather than in a playful way and you end up with various body parts being in close proximity to the woman's crotch.

Apart from that, I'm with you all the way......  ;D   

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

desertgoodguy

I think all of the above are great

Sexy legs, black pantyhose and most importantly, attitude
  •  

wrespet

There are few most significant factors.

1) Her ability (to put a strong steady scissor)
2) Strength/Pressure.
3) Thick (19'' onwards thighs are my favorites) but not over fat legs. Do not have to be muscular.
4) Naked legs
5) Tough and dominant attitude.

Woman you see in left, has everything above + she is hot.
  •  

claw156

Agreed save for the thighs for it is about female strength at its finest. There is something about Hungarian wrestling girls whose names begin with "L" - think Luna, Laila & of the inimitable Luzia), as they have it all a plenty- ability, thickness, strength and attitude. The "D"s are not bad either- Denise, Daniela. The rest are also so hot. Perhaps that is what is most significant, they should be Hungarian or Czech scissoring girls!

•  

Sebastian

Considering the many factors that are put into question....I'm going to have to say that although it seems a contradiction, smooth and shaved legs are important. Feeling how soft they can be is ironic when they end up crushing your skull. I recently had an intense scissor session with a domme who had taken the trouble to lather her legs with fragranced body creams, and was perfectly shaven. It makes a big difference for me in the experience. The next factor that makes a huge difference in the experience is toned legs. They don't have to be huge, but the hardness of the quads and thighs is wonderful. Last but definitely not least is the wardrobe. I am particularly fond of thong unitards....they make the legs stand out especially upper thighs and hips. I take the trouble to provide them for session wrestlers and domes. They love receiving presents, especially cool and creative wardrobes.
  •  

Lovelegs

I find all of your thoughts about the thickness, smoothness, and strength of the woman's legs to be most profound. In my early years, I liked average to athletic legs. Later, I became fascinated with bodybuilders and eventually even BBW's with thick legs. Overall, I find that shapeliness is most important. I can't stand stick thin legs with barely any curves! I have noticed that there are some really sexy scissor professionals out there with skinny, yet muscular legs, that I find attractive. So, the necessity of thickness is negated if there is shapely musculature and I would be more turned on by a chubby woman with thick thighs then by a skinny fashion model. I do love strength also, but I only desire that the woman's legs be stronger than mine. For me, my other big factors are shapely curvature and pantyhose. In the absence of these factors, I would take thickness and smooth skin.
  •