News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

User suggestions or complaints

Started by Zeus, 19-Oct-12, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spankster

I have 2 suggestions
1st a separate topic for dead links, where people can report which post have dead links so other can help update them.

2nd why not add to the rule, PMing about trades should not be allowed, I mean if someone has plethora of videos to trade they can share them here and download what others post. (I started posting vids since the last 2 days and have received 4 PMs about trades)
  •  

Zeus

Quote from: Helios on 13-Aug-16, 05:08 PMHi everyone.

I know that the main themes of this forum are wrestling and scissors. And this is why I appreciate it in the first place. I was wondering if it is possible to have a separate (sub-)board which collects the stuff about muscular/athletic legs (these play, in my opinion, an important role).

However I know that few boards and few themes are a good choice for a Forum, then take this post as an innocent proposal (I'm just pitching...).  :)

Indeed, a case can be made both for as well as against sub-categorizing various niches of our general overall interest...  :Pol:
For now, I think having less subsections works better.

Quote from: spankster on 04-Nov-22, 01:40 AMI have 2 suggestions
1st a separate topic for dead links, where people can report which post have dead links so other can help update them.

2nd why not add to the rule, PMing about trades should not be allowed, I mean if someone has plethora of videos to trade they can share them here and download what others post. (I started posting vids since the last 2 days and have received 4 PMs about trades)

1st Too much work, honestly. Some links in the open forum sections tend to die rather quickly. We would need another mod responsible just for handling this, to just keep moving posts back and forth between topics :Pol:

2nd It's always been in the Rules (2.2) Maybe it should be emphasized more.
If someone's bugging you about it in PM's, feel free to forward it to the mods. Repeated offenders were banned for it before.
  •