News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Useful Forum Info (tips, tricks, how-to)

Started by Zeus, 02-Sep-14, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeus

While the basic general forum info is right here, in this topic I'll occasionally post some useful little bits that may help some to get more out of the SqueezeQueens. Some info may be unique to SQ as I modified a lot of the default forum core.

•  

Zeus

After you log into SQ, you now have 4 ways to check for new posts and topics:

Show posts: New unread | All unread | New replies | Recents

New unread -> shows unread posts since your last visit

I click this most often when checking new forum posts.

All unread -> shows all your unread posts

It displays all of your unread posts (since the last time you clicked 'Mark ALL messages as read' anyway).

New replies -> shows new replies to your posts

This only shows topics which you have previously posted in that received a new reply since the last time you read 'em.

Recents -> Show the most recent posts

I click this often, to see in one quick list what the forum latest posts are.
  •  

zell04

with NEW UNREAD i wont miss anything ;)
  •  

Zeus