News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Fetish Adventures

Started by bob.earl, 02-Jul-13, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

Ariel X vs Jennifer Thomas

A classic match between Jennifer Thomas and Ariel X goes all out in a competitive match to see who is the better grappler. Both ladies are skilled and experienced and also very strong but we find just how exciting it can be watch these hot and fit ladies. You can see how cut they are when they wrestle and their muscles are flexed. We won't tell you the ending but if you have seen this match up then you should already know.

www.c4s.com/10645
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Adrianna vs Dixon: Scissor Battle

These two have battled before but this time they had to use their legs as weapons instead of just pinning each other for a time. Adrianna gets the upper hand and locks Dixon in some of her sexy but deadly Reverse Scissor holds and even K0s Dixon. Dixon comes back with her own set of deadly chokes using her thick thighs to constrict Adrianna. Dixon gets her own Reverse Scissor on Adrianna and squeezes until she is . Total domination between these two and they didn't have mercy after K0ing each other.

www.c4s.com/10645
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Bob Demolishes Smiley

Smiley is 6'1 tall and she and Dixon put a beating on Bob some time ago. So Bob wants to get his revenge on Smiley and it was serious payback for him.S he had it coming after the pain she caused Bob and she K0d him so he was planning to do the same but not before he punished her. Prostyle submissions along with regular scissors that had her in pain and choking to near K0 and she screams for dear life. Too bad Bob had no mercy for her and finishes her with a sleeper putting her out.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Justin Dominates Wenona

Wenona really gets herself into trouble when Jason decides to turn the tables on her and teach her a lesson in pain and suffering. She gets put into many holds and submissions along with chokes that K0d her a few times. However she laughed at the pain at times and welcomed it but this only angered Jason. This brought more pain to Wenona and eventually Jason took off her top and stuffed it in her mouth for extra humiliation. Jason finally ends her with one final choke K0.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Valerie Gets Destroyed By Jason

Valerie gets in over her head when she tries to take on Jason after beating and hurting Bob his friend.  He wants revenge and he gets it when he totally beats the out of her and continuously K0ing her multiple times without mercy.  His rear naked chokes are deadly and he makes sure he keeps the squeeze until they are completely .  Jason even mounts and chokes Valerie with his hands as she is helpless to do nothing but cry and get choked. His intense and painful methods have to be seen as he finally ends with a hard pound to the face putting her completely down for the count.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Dixon Gets Stripped & Dominated

Bob wanted more revenge against Dixon and she really pays for it after the beating she and Smiley gave him in previous clip.  He attacks her with a variety of submissions and strikes on her body including her crotch area. He strips her naked and continues his assault as she still manages to talk trash back to him but suffers in pain for it.  There was no mercy for her with Bob and this goes on for over 15 mins until he decides to choke her to sleep.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Reggie Destroys Lil Loca

This is Lil Loca 's first time ever getting completely dominated by a male and what better person to be her first then the one and only Reggie.  She did not think she would be getting destroyed by Reggie however it happened so quickly for her that she didnt have time to react to it and goes through a series of painful holds.  Reggie even had to slam  her from the start which was quite awesome.  Loca screamed her pain out load since she had never felt the wraith of Reggie.  Believe us after this match Lil Loca will never be the same again.  Pain,pain and more pain for her...thanks to Reggie.  Piledrivers, Headscissors and many more submissions used.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Wenona Dominated By Bob

Bob made sure Wenona was gonna suffer after the beating she gave him from previous clip. He stretched her out pretty good however she is pretty tough and flexible and she laughed at times but he still made sure she suffered.  Bob unloaded on her with prostyle moves, chokes and even smothers.  This was not what Bob expected when she was laughing to some of his submissions but it did make him more determined to hurt her and in the end she was not only K0d but Bob finished her off for good by doing his new signature NECK BREAK ENDING.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Valerie Dominated by Bob

Valerie pissed off Bob and he was wanting to get revenge on Valerie which he did so.  He made her cry in pain and while putting her into painful submissions.  Valerie was super sexy wearing a see through one piece bathing suit.  Too bad for her she could not do anything but look sexy in it being totally dominated by Bob.  Many holds used such as Headscissors, Bodyscissors, Chokes, and even a Facesit Smother that put Valerie into total submission she couldn't even fight back anymore in the end.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Reggie Dominates Remi

Reggie gets his revenge on Remi by surprise from a previous clip they did and she is definitely going to pay dearly for the pain she caused him. As it starts out her taunting him while he is out and then he surprises her by putting her into a submission.  Submission after submission on Remi along with a world of pain and even some K0s due to some of Reggie's PILEDRIVERS on her.  She does struggle a lot and at some points she tries to get out of a hold or 2 but fails.  The devastating ending has to be seen when Reggie with one hand chokes her to sleep leaving her limp body dangling on his knee for brief moment. 

www.dominationdivas.net
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Scissored and Smothered by Duchess Dani

Duchess Dani and Bob get to wrestling with each other but it quickly becomes one sided. Too bad for Bob he gets smothered and scissored over and over by this sexy muscular amazon which her muscles bulge every time she uses them. She makes him submit verbally in the end and has her ass in his face for extra humiliation.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Bob Destroys Lil Loca

Lil Loca thought she was gonna kick Bob's ass after beating Ray but that didnt happen at all.  Bob totally demolishes her with a variety of submission holds almost to the point of passing out.  He had no mercy for her screams of agony and even amped up the pain more when he felt like it.  The humiliating positions she was put in and he taunted her with it.  The fatal ending came when he does his signature NECKBREAK move leaving the victim lifeless on the mats.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Korea Total Domination Of Ray

The humiliation that Korea puts Ray through in this clip is funny and entertaining but very sexy since she loves talking much crap to him and starts out with her foot on his face. She squeezes him between her thick thunder thighs and sits over face with her huge ass not caring if she was crushing him with it. His head and face disappeared underneath her. So much taunting she does while making him suffer and its seemingly never ending.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Tracy Wrestled & Dominated By Reggie

5'11 Amazon Tracy has been training in wrestling and told Reggie she could kick some ass and so Reggie challenged her to a little warm up match.  She hesitated but Reggie insisted and when she declined he simply grabbed her and pulled her on the mats.  She was forced and he found out real quick she was not as tough as he thought.  Afterwards she was put into many holds including sleepers, single leg Boston Crab, bodyscissors and even a massive Bear Hug that had her completely K0d. Let's not forget Reggie also gives her head drilling Piledrivers as usual to his female victims.  We are sure Tracy won't be telling Reggie how tough and skilled she is in wrestling any longer after this fatal encounter.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Sabrina Gets Destroyed By Bob

Bob screws around on his girlfriend Sabrina and in a previous clip she beats him leaving him wanting revenge.  So he makes sure he gets it.  He sneaks up on her and taunts her before choking her.  He then applies various submissions making her cry in pain as he enjoys it and taunts her more.  manages to still talk trash to him as she bent in many painful positions.  As we get to the end of this scenario Bob finally K0s Sabrina with a back bender and HOM smother.  Then he finishes her like he does with every other female by snapping the neck.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •