News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Fetish Adventures

Started by bob.earl, 02-Jul-13, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rvaldezwrestling

James Dominates Regan

James has been beaten by one too many females and he plans to get revenge on each one that he loses to. Once he gets to know how they operate then he knows how to beat them. Regan just happens to be just another fem that gets hers as he makes sure he locks her in bodyscissors,headscissors, and other wrenching holds that have her in pain as she cries out. He had no mercy and even calls her a bitch at times. He won't stop till he is satisfied with his work and eventually leaves her sleeping from a BearHug K0.

www.c4s.com/10645
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Bob Destroys Shauna Ryanne

Shauna Ryanne really didn't know what she was in for until Bob showed her the pain he wanted to dish out.Loads of painful submissions applied on her by Bob and he made she screamed them out in pain with his usual taunts he blurts out. Pain was just the word of the day for Shauna. She gets K0d a few times until Bob finishes her by twisting her neck and ending her. Always a sexy pleasure to have a sexy dom get her ass handed to her especially the well known Shauna Ryanne.

www.c4s.com/10645
Contact me for discount at these stores.  Domination Divas, Fetish Adventures, Grappling Gals, Rough N Ready
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Jessica's POV Boxing

Jessica's coworker pissed her off when he challenged her to a boxing match after he got jealous of her promotion. She wanted to teach him a lesson so we get to see her in action POV style. What would it be like to get beaten by a hot biracial babe? Well you will find out first hand that she is as skilled with her hands as she is with her wrestling submissions. 4 rounds and you can bet she makes sure to put this guy out for sure when it's all said and done. She taunts him not only throughout the whole match as she knocks him down but does it with the cutest smile. After all rounds are over she displays her dance victory. Then she later talks on her cell spreading the rumor that she kicked her coworker's ass.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Allie vs Misty Grudge Match

These two still can't get enough of each other and Misty enjoys it more than Allie. Allie would prefer to K0 Misty and move on but Misty is persistent in wrestling Allie to see who is the better opponent. This was a back and forth match with scissors and loads of wrestling submissions used on each other. Allie's face tells it all as she can't stand to be near Misty and she does all she can to put Misty down. There were times Misty couldn't even move as Allie held her pinned down face first. Misty gave it her all but in the end Allie was victorious over Misty and finally lays her on her back for a 10 count pin then poses over her. These young sexy ladies start out in bikinis but lose their tops afterwards.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Natasha POV Boxing

Natasha gets challenged by Ray and too bad for him he thinks he will handle this little cute Asian but he is wrong from the very start. She jabs him over and over with occasionally giving him a hook and cross from time to time. She knocks him down in each round and taunts him jumping around counting as her ass hangs out of her tiny skirt. He didn't think this tiny gorgeous Asian would pack quite a punch for her size. Of course Ray tries to give excuses as to why he is getting his ass handed to him by Natasha but we all know the truth and the clip speaks for itself. After she knocks him down and counts to 10 she hops around enjoying her victory just before she hits him one last time and puts him to sleep completely all the while laughing and singing her win.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Jessica All Tied Up

Poor sexy Jessica a well known prostyle wrestling babe from Dreamland Clips has been caught and tied up. From who we don't know but its the same person that enjoys watching all these beautiful ladies squirm. Jessica wearing tight jeans that show her slim yet curvy body and thick legs. She struggles like a fish out of water and some very nice views of her feet from different angles. She eventually gets out and quickly runs off but the clip goes in slow motion as the sexy views are shown.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Vika POV Boxing

Vika is quite a trash talker as she challenges Ray to a boxing match. Little does he know he was not prepared for his beatdown she gives him. First 3 rounds she jabbed and knocked him down for a few times. He barely was able to get up at one point but he was not his best decision since he eventually will get knocked down for the last time as she counts his lost. Then with a devastating strike she hits him and puts him down for a K0. She even hits him while he is still knocked 0ut. Later she is on her cell talking to her friend about their match or more his beatdown and she of course loves to brag.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

DJ vs Nikki Jackson

This was a back and forth battle between DJ and Nikki Jackson to see who was the better wrestler. Some great submissions between them but ultimately there was one that had the most submissions. In the end DJ racked up more subs then Nikki.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

The Brute Dominates Jennifer Thomas

First time Jennifer Thomas has been totally dominated in a match by a male and its by none other then THE BRUTE. He had no mercy for her as she squealed in pain in every submission he locked on her. His transitioning from one hold to another was not giving her any kind of rest what so ever.  After the carnage The Brute left after K0ing Jen he did his usual pose to display his dominance.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Natasha vs India Boxing Beatdown

India supposedly being an experienced boxer wanted to impress her co worker Natasha and even figured she could embarrass her to a challenge after Natasha claimed she could handle it. India did give her a warning of even getting K0d . This however didn't faze Natasha what so ever. As they begin boxing it would seem Natasha's doom was inevitable. We learn real quick Natasha turn this around and gives India a serious beating through out this whole battle. India at one point got so frustrated that she got sloppy and came at Natasha but it costed her a knock down. After a while she couldn't get up and was slammed with a final jumping punch K0ing her completely. Natasha started her cute dance victory pose. Never underestimate the little Asian girl.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Vika Abused and Destroyed

Vika tries scissoring her boyfriend but this really annoyed and pissed him off as she jumped on him attempting to apply a regular headscissors. Big mistake for her because he begins attacking and humiliating her and doesn't stop when she cries. She taunts her and cause her pain all the while stripping her down naked. He slaps and claws her body and even grabs her crotch as she is helpless and can't do anything about it but weep and cry. After he has had his fun abusing her and humiliating her she chokes her with a sleeper and its goodnight sweet love.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

James Destroys Tilly McReese

Well it looks like Tilly has over stepped her bounds finally. She had so much fun kicking one guy's arse after another until this guy James gets mad and get back at her. Tilly after knocking him out in a previous clip tries taunting him more since he was still K0d. Big mistake for her as James wakes and twist her ankle making her fall as he begins his assault over her. One submission after another as James puts Tilly through hell and even briefly K0ing her a few times. Plenty of chokes and constrictions on her by James as she couldn't cry much just gasp for air many times. The end came when he decided to end her with one last move on her and it was over. She was K0d and he posed over her with a flex.

www.c4s.com/10645/16708840

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip from my stores.

Domination Divas:  www.c4s.com/60925
Fetish Adventures:  www.c4s.com/10645
Grappling Gals:  www.c4s.com/28308
Rough N Ready:  www.c4s.com/51647
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Regan Duct Taped

Another custom featuring Regan waking up all tied up in duct tape this time. She struggles for a good 9 mins before finally escaping. Close ups of her feet and crotch area as we slowly view this sexy ebony goddess while she struggles to get free.

www.c4s.com/10645
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Regan Dominated By Bob

Regan seemed pretty confident on beating Bob but real quickly she finds out she was wrong. As soon as the video begins Bob takes apart Regan piece by piece and puts her through submission after submission. She K0d a few times and even choked to a K0d. She ends topless and in her underwear by the end of the match but through out her suffering she is humiliated and put through embarrassing holds. Finally her end comes and Bob puts her out and does his pose over her.

www.c4s.com/10645/16848214
  •  

rvaldezwrestling

Paisley Beaten & Hogtied

Paisley was in a bad mood and figured she would beat her so called friend Viktor just to make herself feel better. She even mentioned she would fight better in aher thong panties and bra. Too bad for her she was seriously wrong and she paid for it. Immediately she gets taken down by Viktor and she is brutally beaten and choked by him over and over. She went from talking like a tough girl to crying out mercy within mins. Viktor pummels her with punches and kicks and when all said and done she was even K0d a few times and tossed around as well. He contiued his onslaught and evantually she was hogtied up and was a total easy target for more of his assault but not before she was stripped naked. Finally helpless and vunerable to his will he choked her to a K0 and left her on the mats still tied up. Perhaps next time she won't start something she won't be able to finish since this will be one of the worst beating she will have ever received.

www.c4s.com/10645/16965292

Contact me by IM here and get a 25% discount on any clip from any of my stores.

Domination Divas:  www.c4s.com/60925
Fetish Adventures:  www.c4s.com/10645
Grappling Gals:  www.c4s.com/28308
Rough N Ready:  www.c4s.com/51647
  •