News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

What are the psychological aspects of the fetish?

Started by Judge DR3DD, 31-Jul-13, 03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scissoringlover

•  

imafire

for me there a certain sense of taboo and anxiety. my first real experience was seeing the inside of one of those wrestling magazines, one which featured a couple of videos from utopia. i was beween 6 and 8 at the time i believe...maybe 8 to 10. i saw it as a sort of sexual domination, particularly for a woman to use her legs, which id always understood are inherently sexual. so heres this guy between the legs of a female forcing him to be there, either acknowledging, completely disregarding, or oblivious that the guy might enjoy what is being done to him she is forcing him to be there regardless. as for him theres part humiliation, but he also presumably likes it. supposedly hes supposed to try and get out, which hes not typically able to do, and on the other hand, he may not want to. it just always blew my mind that it would occur to a woman to scissor a man, imagining even her basic thinking process behind it was arousing. it was all something my mind simply couldnt comprehend or process or make any sense of.
  •