News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Allowed Filehosts

Started by Zeus, 17-Oct-12, 09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

voayer

Actually it was not my intention bitching about rapidgator. It was more about suggesting a new filehost.
But today i find out, that uploadable.ch is not so good as i thought.
First....after 30 days without downloads file is deleted.
Then...tried to upload something. Just for testing. 350 Mb file. It was recognized as 350 MB, but then i get message "upload failed" , because allegedly file is larger than 2024 Mb. Lol!!!!
Maybe i should register...i don't know. But i won't. Anyway...is good for downloading, and bad for uploading.

Although....i think is good if members suggest new filehosts. Because if authorities shut down mega, deposit, mediafire (already happens with megaupload, hotfile, filesonic, oron..etc).....we are screwed. God  help us if we get stuck with k2share, rapidgator, turbobit, upladed...and the other snail speed servers.
  •  

Njordin

Is there any chance to include clicknupload to the allowed filehosts ? Stewie tried it for a couple of videos with a positive feedback (http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=2243.0) and indeed, both downloads and uploads are pretty fast.
Dead link ? Message me.
  •  

oriflame

Personally, I have tried several of these so called file hosts and to date, have found only one that I myself find fast and easy to use and that's Mega. I can upload and download files of all sizes super fast and to date, Mega has never given me anything else but blinding FREE service.
  •  

Matey

I'm inclined to remove Rapidgator from the list, and just run with the remaining three we have (Depositfiles, Mega, Mediafire).
  •  

Njordin

Rapidgator is one of the worst hosts there is for free users.
Dead link ? Message me.
  •  

voayer

Quote from: Matey on 05-May-15, 10:15 AM
I'm inclined to remove Rapidgator from the list, and just run with the remaining three we have (Depositfiles, Mega, Mediafire).

Nooooooooooo!!!  :angrya:

We'll lose wolff that way. [attach=1]
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: voayer on 06-May-15, 08:13 AM
We'll lose wolff that way. [attach=1]

Well we sure ain't gonna allow Hitfile! :o
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Matey

Effective May 15th, Rapidgator will be removed from our list of allowed filehosts.
  •  

NewYork

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: NewYork on 15-May-15, 12:09 PM
why? Is it bad?

It's slow for non-premium members to download. Mega is literally 100 times faster.
  •  

zell04

•  

ChicagoAlan

Just an FYI.  I've been a premium member of Depositfiles for years.  My subscription recently expired and I went to renew it and discovered that they can no longer process credit cards from the U.S.  When I emailed 'support' I was told I'd have to use some Russian re-seller of their product and pay a premium.  Uh, that doesn't seem like a good idea so Depositfiles is out for me.  I uploaded my last file here through Mega and it seemed just fine,  so that's my plan unless any of our fine members know of something better.

•  

licherpus

Only 3 file hosts allowed?

I have free accounts for all 3 but they're nearly all full. Once that happens how do I upload contributions here?

If I upload to file hosts anonymously they usually get deleted after 30 days or so.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Uptobox is not globally acceptable as a primary - fine if you're using it as a mirror. I've got clicknupload links that have lasted 60 days +
  •  

ChicagoAlan

As Stewie said, uptobox is not available in the United States
  •