News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Allowed Filehosts

Started by Zeus, 17-Oct-12, 09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charon

Mega is one of the approved Filehosts and today I uploaded a video to it without problem.  However, I find that things have changed recently.  I clicked on the item which I had uploaded to obtain the download link.  I was greeted with a large Copyrite warning which I agreed to.  The warning disappeared and a box came up that gave me the download link.  No problem so far.  However when I tried to highlight the link and key with a view to copy and pasting it into my forum post, it would NOT  highlight and I was thus not able to do this.  I have always copy and pasted links to the forum in this way without trouble in the past.  Has anyone got any ideas why this has happened and if I can get around it ?  Surely the only option isn't to write down the long link and decryption key and slavishly type it into our forum post ?
  •  

tvwatcher38

Quote from: charon on 18-Oct-15, 07:49 PM
Mega is one of the approved Filehosts and today I uploaded a video to it without problem.  However, I find that things have changed recently.  I clicked on the item which I had uploaded to obtain the download link.  I was greeted with a large Copyrite warning which I agreed to.  The warning disappeared and a box came up that gave me the download link.  No problem so far.  However when I tried to highlight the link and key with a view to copy and pasting it into my forum post, it would NOT  highlight and I was thus not able to do this.  I have always copy and pasted links to the forum in this way without trouble in the past.  Has anyone got any ideas why this has happened and if I can get around it ?  Surely the only option isn't to write down the long link and decryption key and slavishly type it into our forum post ?
Hi Charon,
Not sure why this happened however I have as I'm sure other people have found a way to get full link.
When you're on the screen export file links & decryption keys with the shortened file link if you click the arrow labeled folder file link it will drop down to give you three options:
folder/file link
decryption key
full link
take the  full link option then copy & paste the full link.
Hope that helps.
  •  

gbs1

Quote from: charon on 18-Oct-15, 07:49 PM

Hi Charon,
As tvwatcher kindly syas, yes - It's changed now for some reason. Here are some step by step pictures to help you..

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

[attach=4]

Hope this helps   :)
  •  

charon

No, it does not really help.  I'm fine up tp the steps suggested---that is precisely what I was doing.  The problem is that I CAN'T highlight the generated link on screen, in order to copy and paste it into my forum post ( via control c and control v ).  I only have this problem when trying to highlight the link in MEGA.  Copy and Pasting works fine in all other cases.  Try it yourself, and hopefully you will see the problem, which is not the link generation ( that works fine ) ----it's the highlighting.  Anyway, thanks for your efforts so far.
  •  

gbs1

Errrm...Charon my friend.

What you need to do - is click on the icon on the bottom right hand side of the screen that says "Copy".. It's in the box on the last picture in my examples. just left click your mouse on that icon. THEN....where ever you want the link to appear - just "RIGHT CLICK" on your mouse and then the option will come to "PASTE" - then you select paste.

No - don't try and do ctrl v etc.....it won't work in this instance. you're correct. The highlighting does not happen...(!)... you'll have to do it the way that i advised. It will work....  ;)

Please let me know if it worked?
  •  

charon

Hi gbs1,
       Yes it worked fine and I thank you for taking the time and trouble to explain.  I always used to use the control c and v method of cutting and pasting----I don't know why they changed it, but thanks again.
  •  

gbs1

Quote from: charon on 19-Oct-15, 12:04 PM
Hi gbs1,
       Yes it worked fine and I thank you for taking the time and trouble to explain.  I always used to use the control c and v method of cutting and pasting----I don't know why they changed it, but thanks again.

Hi Charon.

You're very welcome. i know man.....why can't they just make things simple, eh?... :)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Due to the recent problems with clicknupload being unavailable in some countries, I'm trialing kumpulbagi as a possible replacement. I'll use it as a mirror to start with.

Please leave me some feedback in this thread, regarding your download experience and global location, thanks.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

DR

First download was very fast for me. Speed between 2.2 - 2.5 MB/sec. I was using a US  based proxy.
  •  

ChicagoAlan

Incredibly fast from the U.S.

(At least the word "DOWNLOAD" was in English    :)   )
  •  

MC-Menni

Average Speed here from Germany, about the same as Depositfile for non-premium users.
Give Karma To Uploaders If You Like The Posts.
  •  

bottototto

Worked well although I didn't understand a single word. Speed to Germany as MC-Menni said. It's great to have multiple downloads at the same time.
  •  

gasper

Very good.  Around 2.5 Mbs.  Me likey :)
  •  

voayer

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=30.msg50112#msg50112

Same speed as last time. 150 kbps. Got the file in one hour. Not good, but not bad either.
  •  

dark87dan

Quote from: voayer on 03-Jan-16, 09:06 AM
http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=30.msg50112#msg50112

Same speed as last time. 150 kbps. Got the file in one hour. Not good, but not bad either.

got 1.3mb/sec.  4minutes for a 335Mb file.  Not bad for a single file download.  And at least I didn't get a bunch of SPAM popups.
  •