News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

good video recovery software?

Started by llordzzx, 10-Feb-15, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llordzzx

hi a few weeks ago i had a friend over, who i was going to let use my laptop, to download some stuff, and he doesn't know i like mixed wrestling ect videos, so i decided id move all the videos to the recycle bin from downloads page, so he wouldnt notice them while using my llaptop. but for some reason  i went on auto pilot and hit empty recycle bin straight after, much to my horror it deleted a large section of my collection i aquired over the last year or so (laptops not that old, most of my videos are on desktop or old laptop) which is still quite a significant amount of videos.

i found a peice of software that claimed to be free, and could recover deleted files, it found the files wonderfully, and let me preview, them but said if i want to actually recover them i have to pay $70 for the softwares premium version.. which is a little more than im willing to pay + id rather just spend that money on new videos, if someone could give me a peice of software like the one in screenshot below, that could help me recover these videos.

ill happily share all the videos on the forum after recovering them. 
  •  

acalidus

Most of Recovery Software cause a lot of damage and bad sectors to your hard drive  so i wouldn't Recommend that You do recover your files, especially if these files can be easily Found on internet.
  •  

Fishoil

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2147668/how-to-recover-deleted-files.html

Key thing is if you want to recover anything, minimize what you do on the machine so it won't write over what you accidentally deleted.
  •