News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

LoSarro interracial drawings

Started by darkevangelist, 20-Aug-13, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkevangelist

I just love these interracial stories from LoSarro and Kandor.  ;D Be it a black amazon dominating a skinny white guy or the other way around.  They're all visual treats for me. If anyone has any other stories or pictures like these please post them here and let's make a decent thread out of this topic. I am sure I am not the only one who has a liking for these kind of drawings.   ;) Here are some pics and stories I have at the moment

PDF stories

Jermaine's Muscle indoctrination:

Preview:

Download Link: http://www.sendmyway.com/oaw02zc80ztd

Second part of the same story:

Preview:

Download Link: http://www.sendmyway.com/d433zay9sn1t

A few pics by Martin:

Karma isn't given, it's earned.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Zissou35

Looks interesting, but all I got was an executable that went nowhere... Is anyone able to upload these?
Password to my clips: hjkAS@DGl23#$dSRH Use 7z to extract.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Zissou35 on 21-Aug-13, 05:43 AM
Looks interesting, but all I got was an executable that went nowhere... Is anyone able to upload these?

You have to uncheck the download-manager box immediately before clicking "download now" ......

Read my tutorial here:

http://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=717.0
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

darkevangelist

Quote from: Zissou35 on 21-Aug-13, 05:43 AM

Team Zissou! Sorry just read your post, anyway you should be able to download the files in the way Stewie described. If that doesn't help here are specific download instructions for sendmyway.com.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Hope it helps.

Cheers!
  •  

Zissou35

Strange, that option doesn't come up for me, I'm using firefox. Not that I'm complaining, you guys tried to help, I just don't know what's going on.  :)
Password to my clips: hjkAS@DGl23#$dSRH Use 7z to extract.
  •  

ivyhill

Page not found when clicking on to pics
  •  

darkevangelist

Quote from: ivyhill on 22-Aug-13, 12:42 PM
Some countries have banned filehost sites like imagebam, uploaded.net, despositfiles, etc. Try opening the pages by copying the address from the address bar where it shows "page not found" onto the the address bar provided on proxy server sites like fineproxy.eu etc. I usually do that if something like this happens. Hope it helps

Cheers!  ;D
  •  

rassleme

Quote from: darkevangelist on 22-Aug-13, 07:36 PM
Quote from: ivyhill on 22-Aug-13, 12:42 PM
Some countries have banned filehost sites like imagebam, uploaded.net, despositfiles, etc. Try opening the pages by copying the address from the address bar where it shows "page not found" onto the the address bar provided on proxy server sites like fineproxy.eu etc. I usually do that if something like this happens. Hope it helps

Cheers!  ;D

It would also work better for all our members if you zipped the pics into one file and uploaded it to a file share site.  That would be most appreciated.  Thank you.
  •  

darkevangelist

Did anyone by any chance download these and have them saved? I lost my backup and it would be great if someone could help me getting these back.
  •