News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Subsciption on wrestling sites?

Started by vhailor, 23-Aug-13, 08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vhailor

Does anyone have experience on the theme? I mean sites like Mixed Wresling Zone (they use Verotel) where the subscription is reccuring until you cancel it. Is the cancellation instant when you request it, or are there cases where the responce wasn't imediate and people got charged more (for more months than they intended)? Verotel (I bring this company as an example since I mentioned it before) doesn't accept pre-paid cards which smells fishy together with the reccuring charging.

Also, a question about MWZ and all sister sites (FWZ, SWZ, ...). Does anyone know what you get in your monthly subscription? It's very annoying they don't mention this on the site. Do you get access to all content that is up so far (doubtful). Do you get points you spend to buy videos? Do you pay additional fee for each video you buy? Is there a limited number of downloads you get for each month you are subscribed (like 5-6 each month), or do they use another model?

A big (-) for me  is the lack of paypal payment option, and another, is the fact I can't buy individual matches without subscribing. If these options were available I would be willing to spend much more, which I guess is good for my wallet that it isn't the case. Still, I find it very frustrating. I wonder what everyone else thinks.

Thanks in advance for all answers.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Could you buy what you wanted through their clipstore?

clips4sale dot com/26292
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

vhailor

I was checking some matches of Nikki Thorn in a sister site (DWP) and I checked c4s, but I didn't find the match. I don't know if all matches find their way in c4s, which is a shame.
I assume that buying from theit store directly would also be cheaper, but I don't mind the extra charges if at least could find the match in c4s. Thanks for the reply though.
  •  

DR

I've used Verotel a few times and never had any problems with cancelling.

With regards to FWZ, I was a member some time ago (more than a year, maybe two). At that time, you had access to all the content. I don't think it's any different now.

When it comes to using a prepaid card (a gift card), generally speaking, make sure that all of your personal information (name, address) matches exactly the info you give them when applying for a membership. I haven't really tried a prepaid card with Verotel, but they usually work without any problems with most sites. Again, make sure that the prepaid card is registered to your name and address.
  •  

vhailor

•  

q1911

Check my weekly updating online store at http://fightingfemdom.yolasite.com
No problems with payments and content receiving!
http://www.mixedbattles.com - my 3D art site, weekly updating!
  •  

FWC

We have recurring Paypal payments at our site or you can do non-recurring 1 year or 2 year deals.

In our case, you can just cancel through your profile on our website.   As for other sites, most of the time you can do the same thing, or simply cancel with the processor.   
REAL Female Wrestling www.femalewrestlingchannel.com
  •  

sharetrader

Personally, the days of paying a subscriptions in order to access content are all but a thing of the past. I can remember when it was the normal method of doing business online, with most sites having a members area filled with smut which eager visitors paid a monthly subscription fee to access. However, most of those sites have long since closed down such subscription based methods in view of sites like Clips4Sale, where you can quickly browse and purchase small straight to the point clips.

You see, subscription members were forced to view what the administrator himself felt like dishing up via each update which in some cases, was very little. Plus, with the likes of YouTube, and loads of other video streaming and viewing sources being made available today, it would be madness for anyone to pay out each month for locked content. I should also mention, that with the introduction of forums such as Squeeze Queens, offering endless amounts of downloads its safe to say, that the days of membership based viewing is fast dying a death.
  •  

DR

Quote from: sharetrader on 07-Oct-13, 09:59 PM
Personally, the days of paying a subscriptions in order to access content are all but a thing of the past. I can remember when it was the normal method of doing business online, with most sites having a members area filled with smut which eager visitors paid a monthly subscription fee to access. However, most of those sites have long since closed down such subscription based methods in view of sites like Clips4Sale, where you can quickly browse and purchase small straight to the point clips.

You see, subscription members were forced to view what the administrator himself felt like dishing up via each update which in some cases, was very little. Plus, with the likes of YouTube, and loads of other video streaming and viewing sources being made available today, it would be madness for anyone to pay out each month for locked content. I should also mention, that with the introduction of forums such as Squeeze Queens, offering endless amounts of downloads its safe to say, that the days of membership based viewing is fast dying a death.

With all due respect, sir, I hope you are wrong. If everybody stops buying subscriptions, site owners will not be able to maintain their sites and produce new material, that we all enjoy so much. The girls don't work for free, and running these websites costs money, which can only come from paid subscriptions.

Buying subscriptions to support this industry is the right thing to do, IMHO. And yes, I do it myself.
  •  

sharetrader

Hi Buddy ( DR )

I am not suggesting that people stop handing out their hard earned dollars to subscribe to locked content, I am just bringing into view the fact that members area content has been on the decline for many years and as such, has been replaced by Clips4Sale. Like I said, paying $9.99 a month to download and view what the administrator of the site wants you to see is the old concept which in terms, was the original method used by allot of producers in the early years of running a content website. Now, people these days can simply thumb their way through clips of different types and in doing so, can target the movies which are more likely to make their dicks hard. Personally, I would rather pay $14.99 for a couple 3 minute clips which are guaranteed to make my dick hard from Clips4Sale, then pay out $19.99 a month, and hope and prey I get to view something of interest.

These days more than any other DR, the average combat viewer will still have to watch what he or she spends each month on combat candy, because the world is sadly still in a state of bad repair and looks set to last allot longer. Personally, I have far more important issues happening in my life than to divert any amount of money into paying for combat candy. That is why forums such as this and there are many more like it, tend to be very highly respected by those on a tight income budget, because not everyone can afford a pay per view subscription. Take my friend Clifton who just loves to watch sexy combat candy but who has 6 small kids to feed and as such, does not have any spare cash to hand over to subscription systems. Therefore, if there is a method out there towards gaining access to FREE media then for many, its going to be a way of life not a choice.

Of course there are websites which still operate the locked content subscription method and if they do, then its more alongside that of Clips4Sale which can provide 100 times more income. Personally, the last time I subscribed to locked content was about 11 years ago and why, because there is so much FREE content available out there that paying a subscription to view even more would be a waste. Think about YouTube for a minute, that it alone gets hundreds of hot movie files uploaded to it every month, far more than the average combat viewer could ever watch.

Then there are the traders out there, who share their media content acquired by subscription with groups of like minded enthusiasts such as us. Think about it, you, me, and everyone else would not be here if it was not for the FREE content posted. I am sure, that if you held an honest poll into the subject of who pays and who don't, then you would be knocked off your feet at the results. The sexy combat industry as a whole, will always gain the support it requires from the wallets of the few who feel they have to attempt to keep the camp fire burning but in truth, the actual number of people collecting wood from the forest in order to keep the fire going is dwindling month on month and soon, the subscription idea will burn itself out.

Lets keep this discussion going!
  •  

DR

Quote from: sharetrader on 08-Oct-13, 10:42 AM
I am sure, that if you held an honest poll into the subject of who pays and who don't, then you would be knocked off your feet at the results.

I don't think anybody would be surprised with the results from a poll like that. Of course the vast majority gets the stuff for free (Long Live the Internet and forums like this one). I am only saying that somebody has to produce that stuff, and that costs money. So giving a few bucks, here and there, to the producers of these movies seems like a good thing to do, to keep them going.

Keep in mind that most of these subscription oriented sites allow you full access to all of their content, so even if you pay for one month only, that still gives a lot of stuff to be enjoyed.

Personally I would rather pay for a  month or two and get tons of stuff, for 20 or 25 bucks, than spend the same amount of money for 1 or 2 clips only, at the Clips4Sale (plus their previews are a joke, so in most cases you don't really know what you are going to get).

Just my $0.02.
  •  

uboat

Well try IronBelles, if you like muscular girls it's a lot of clips and a free video every month.

I was a member of FWZ and just for a month, no problem to cancel and I have access to all videos, which I think was the same with the sisters sites.

Another one with reasonable costs and a lot of video for less money is APL Productions form Portugal. A great one and it earns the money!

Well I agree we want it free, but there's an old sentence: "Don't kill the goose that lays the golden egg!"
  •  

wrestlingspandex

I subscribed to MWZ a while back, you had access to all the matches from the start.

A really good site tbh, the cancellation was fuss free too and was pretty much instant.
  •  

rockitman

I actually prefer the subscription method.   Most sites I've subscribed to give you their whole inventory for the monthly fee.   Well most of it anyways.   Many will have lots of short clips of their videos but do not give your the full video for your subscription. 

Clips4sale is ok but it is expensive as hell!    A dollar per minute adds up quick. 

but if you've never been on ScissorVixens,  ScissorFoxes, Utopia,  Awefilms,   it is well worth the $30 they charge (on average) for hours upon hours of clips.

I don't much like the recurring charge that many sites force upon you,  but I simply go to the cancellation area of the site and cancel as soon as I join to make sure I don't forget after the month is up and I get hit again.
  •  

tvwatcher38

To the first point with regards to Verotel, I have used them before with SF, AF wrestling, etc , & never had a problem cancelling. What I found was when you cancelled, your info was still good until your re bill would start on the given date of the month. I would suggest cancelling well before your renewal is due & keeping your initial email with activation as it gives you a lot of useful info along with date starting & I believe when you cancel you'll get a confirmation email in that regards along with the date it's active till.

With regards to another point being subscription sites, I actually prefer this method for various reasons not least being most time you get more value for the money. Even if the update is not always the one you want. I wish more producers would do this as it can some times lead to me purchasing videos from them. Because you can have the best copy & photos for a videos to only turn around & see that the video or clip was not even close to what you were promised. A 10 second preview will not always cut it, actually rarely does.

Examples of the subscription site helping me to purchase from them being SF, SV, Utopia, AF wrestling, Cpl wrestling( under the L.Scott Sales website catfight.com )etc.

Recurring is certainly easier to cancel than when you take the option of multiple months in advance, as I've been burned by some companies towards the end like Lusa with no updates, no way to contact or get info out of them & still several months to go that were paid for without any updates coming.

When I noticed there were no updates coming from AF wrestling, I contacted them first, they got back to me quickly with the reasons with they wouldn't be updating for the foreseeable future & then I contacted Verotel & cancelled my subscription. It was easy.

And sometimes when companies go out of business for whatever reasons they will give members access to all there videos like when scissor planet did years ago. Just wish my hard drive hadn't crashed as they are all lost to me now. Stupid hard drive  >:(

That's my long rant on the subject . ;D
  •