News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Scissorvixens going down?

Started by Blackout, 28-Jul-13, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackout

Okay, so in the last couple of months I noticed that scissorvixens.com has some serious issues keeping the page updated regularly. Around 10-12 new Vixens are not included into the list of Vixens yet and they didn't manage to add preview clips to new videos posted on July 13th and everything after that.
Any idea what's going on there?
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Who knows? Maybe they`re just too busy, or they are going down.

But if they are, it was ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. Drew just kills it for me, and I`m not the only one who complains about him.
  •  

QZR1712

Agreed.  It's too bad because they get some super hot girls.  But for me their pics are almost better than their vids b/c it gets really repetitive to just watch some girl put an unresisting guy into various scissor holds for a half hour.  I'm also not sure why, but I can't really get into any holds that involve the girl using a couch as a prop -- maybe it just emphasizes how unrealistic it is for me.  I'm not even necessarily looking for real competitive action, but I need there to be some semblance of a fight to really get into it.  Of course, as mentioned numerous times by everyone, the constant chattering of the owners is also a gigantic negative.  Again it's unfortunate, cuz they get some amazing girls. 
  •  

Leglover

Drew is terrible. Same goofy stuff in every vid. And I don't buy any vids unless the guy is bare chested. All these t shirt guys are taking the fun out.
  •