News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Wrestling Attire.

Started by Ronald_Frump, 08-Oct-13, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: ass kicked by girls on 19-Mar-14, 06:17 AM
Oh yeah,  use to love Serenity from lusa facesitting and riding her opponents head in pantyhose! :)

I also love how some of the Asian gals go for pulling their victim's head INSIDE their pantyhose! The only thing that kills it is their obsession with pubic hair  >:(
....... kills it for me. I want to see a nice hairless "bald man in a boat" DAMMIT!  ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Grem

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 19-Mar-14, 07:29 AM
I want to see a nice hairless "bald man in a boat" DAMMIT!  ;D

Classic Stewie! :D

I personally are more into the overall looks of a girl. Like Chloe from Lusa Ent. And the attitude, which might be confusing for lots of people. But I love kind faces and women that can brutally dominate but also can be very kind and caring to their victims. Am i weird? I damn right hope so. :D

khadra80

i like dominant women with sexy legs and black pantyhouse
  •  

ChicagoAlan

I have to agree with GREM here.  It's all about the girl's 'look' to me too.  Girls like Chloe or Ivey from Reality Girls are so gorgeous that you can get trapped in their big eyes before they get their legs around you.  It's the combination of feminine looks and then the skill with their sexy bodies that make me crazy.

Oh, and I just remembered that this heading is "Attire."  Ok, if the girl is wearing sexy old fashioned high heels in her video,  my credit card usually comes out (ok, maybe not just the credit card.)  ;D
  •  

The Pumaman

I love tan or nude pantyhose best. After that I would rank black and other colors of hose. My dream attire would be either Hooters style or NFL cheerleader style uniforms with hose. I also would love to be squeezed by bare legged women wearing running shorts, Daisy dukes, or boy-short style panties. I also dream of being squeezed by leggy babes wearing skinny jeans with knee-hi nylons underneath.
  •  

scissoringlover

agree with you Stewie_Griffin
  •