News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Offers & Requests

Started by Matey, 16-Oct-12, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matey

OFFERS & REQUESTS  [Mixed]

If you have some stuff you're unsure about posting, wondering if anyone would even want it or whether it's worth uploading, you can ask or offer it here.

Place any requests you might have in here only too. Don't go off requesting everything you'd want others to post for you though, this is not how we operate here 8)  You should have also already contributed yourself before requesting anything.
  •  

Enshadowed

I didn't see a specific section for this, so I apologize if I missed it. Here are the videos I'm currently looking for, and if anyone could help by posting them if they have them, I would greatly appreciate it :).

Zsuzsa vs Michael - Mixed Wrestling Zone
Anything from Kim-ly - Fighting-dolls
Maia vs Thierry - Femwin
Roxy vs Miki (box) - European Fightclub

As I think of more, I'll edit the post. Also, if any of these are posted, I'll also update to keep it current.

Thanks much in advance!

•  

RBAP

Quote from: Enshadowed on 20-Oct-12, 08:41 PM

This Kim-Ly?
  •  

Enshadowed

The very same. I think I have everything, or close to everything, she's ever done in DWW.
  •  

Judge DR3DD

Quote from: Enshadowed on 20-Oct-12, 08:41 PM
I didn't see a specific section for this, so I apologize if I missed it. Here are the videos I'm currently looking for, and if anyone could help by posting them if they have them, I would greatly appreciate it :).

Zsuzsa vs Michael - Mixed Wrestling Zone
Maia vs Thierry - Femwin
Roxy vs Miki (box) - European Fightclub

As I think of more, I'll edit the post. Also, if any of these are posted, I'll also update to keep it current.

Thanks much in advance!

I'm also looking for the Maia vs Thierry one but have had no such look at all.
  •  

Matey

Hey carlcuk, it's best to start off sharing something instead of asking for something..

We also have a Requests topic, moving your post there.
  •  

turke988

i have 5 clips of liz veyron

1. ..
2. ..
3. ..
4. ..
5. ..

And I want these clips of liz veyron

moved out of video section and edited * Marty
  •  

Matey

Hi turke988,

it's not a good way to introduce yourself to a new forum like that. I invite you to read a bit about our rules, visit few threads, share what you have, participate,... this is not a NY trading exchange.
  •  

rassleme

I've got these clips of Liz Veyron

1. ..
2. ..
3. ..
4. ..
5. ..

They are not worth uploading.  All that comes up when you open them is .........................................................................

I make...how you say...the joke, eh?
  •  

sheehan333

Hi,

As an admirer or BBW's and really big and strong Amazons I have two requests to make.

1) Does any one have this vid "Kyla vs Mr Ass" (photo included) from Queen Adrena website

Not sure if providing a link from the producers website is hotlinking or not so not doing that.

2) Any videos of Anna Konda wrestling F/F or F/M. Particularly the match up Anna vs Lara from kontex. (I love  big gals  ;D)

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x1xkkc_abuket_anna-konda-vs-lara-the-figh/1#video=xk1onk
  •  

Zissou35

Any clip from Venus Grip would be appreciated, if you have any clips at all!

Except for these clips which I already have:
vg_SCTH.wmv
vg_chop_your_head_off.wmv
vg_scissor_inspiration.wmv

So is anyone wants those clips, let me know :).
Password to my clips: hjkAS@DGl23#$dSRH Use 7z to extract.
  •  

ulysess

I'm searching for SVDL-616 with Becky. I would really appreciate if someone shared it.
  •  

submitme

Kyra from GG, not the first one, but the other one, think she's in red.

A video I saw a while ago on Youtube, was of a brunette bodybuilder wrestling some little office guy, and she had him in bearhugs, and was smashing him about. (not usual for me to like a bodybuilder but she was sexy) think it was a utopia video.
  •  

Enzo

Does anyone remember Scissor Goddess? Slim, dark haired girl, I think she was associated with Scissorfoxes (seemed to pre-date the site, maybe she started it).

Got one full-length of her, and one of Scissor Princess which I will upload at some point (Princess seemed to be a friend) but haven't been able to locate any other full-length videos so I assume they were taken down. Does anyone have anything featuring her?
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: Enzo on 06-Feb-13, 12:24 PM
Does anyone remember Scissor Goddess? Does anyone have anything featuring her?

I've only got "Sciss0r Challenge 14".
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •