News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Offers & Requests

Started by Matey, 16-Oct-12, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsmen

Hi,

Question: Does anyone happen to have this video from DWP?
SEXBATTLE RING 2.0 Bout #1 - TOE TAL CONTROL!
  •  

kazuma

Quote from: marsmen on 11-Feb-22, 03:34 AM
Hi,

Question: Does anyone happen to have this video from DWP?
SEXBATTLE RING 2.0 Bout #1 - TOE TAL CONTROL!
https://mega.nz/file/AJkkwZCT#XITsaaAnIuxd3_eUa17yUq-hHys7DTjaVZVsEbmAgh0
  •  

submittome7

I have a request for a video titled "Sharing my judo skills" which features Chloe from Lusa. I saw a clip of it online but thats about all I know of it. Can anyone help me get this video? I would be very very appreciative.
  •  

marsmen

Hi submittome7,

I didn't find it on mine. but I only looked through it briefly. Maybe you will find it ^^
Here are all my Lusa - clips and videos.

https://mega.nz/file/Rtxk0B6K#r88k3GkChd-hwn_FYgs5oX_tcW_LJZpx52nCjG35D8k

•  

submittome7

Quote from: marsmen on 18-Feb-22, 04:40 AM
Hi submittome7,

I didn't find it on mine. but I only looked through it briefly. Maybe you will find it ^^
Here are all my Lusa - clips and videos.

https://mega.nz/file/Rtxk0B6K#r88k3GkChd-hwn_FYgs5oX_tcW_LJZpx52nCjG35D8k

First of all, thanks so much for going through the effort to provide me with your link.
So I looked through all 2134 files to try and find "sharing my judo skills" (it was a real adventure and test of will and patience lol) but unfortunately I was not able to find it

Thanks again and I will let you know if I come across it somewhere else :D
  •  

submittome7

Quote from: submittome7 on 17-Feb-22, 12:22 PMI have a request for a video titled "Sharing my judo skills" which features Chloe from Lusa. I saw a clip of it online but thats about all I know of it. Can anyone help me get this video? I would be very very appreciative.

Somebody please help me
  •  

UnknowWrestler12

Does anyone happen to have these two clips from MWZ?

Tia's Team #2 - Lenda Vs. Ronnie!
Tia's Team #3 - Tia Vs. Ronnie!
  •  

lazerblu

Quote from: UnknowWrestler12 on 08-Jun-22, 11:54 AMDoes anyone happen to have these two clips from MWZ?

Tia's Team #2 - Lenda Vs. Ronnie!
Tia's Team #3 - Tia Vs. Ronnie!

Yes
Click the Thanks button to show your appreciation and encourage future contributions.
  •  

2011fights

Does anyone have these 2 videos from fighting-dolls.com it would be great help

1. FD0366 Kim-ly vs marwin
2. FD0567 Kim-ly vs Lukas
  •  

Catagora

Hello everybody,

Sorry for bothering you, are there any chances that somebody owns one of these two great clips?

- svdl_853_stellas_scary_scissors
- svdl_935_its_madame_stella_to_you

I remember to have seen one on some streaming website, but it was an awful resolution. I would be extremely thankful if sharing them would be possible!
  •  

lazerblu

Quote from: Catagora on 16-Jun-22, 03:56 PMHello everybody,

Sorry for bothering you, are there any chances that somebody owns one of these two great clips?

I remember to have seen one on some streaming website, but it was an awful resolution. I would be extremely thankful if sharing them would be possible!

I've got the scary one, enjoy!  ;D

https://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=3233.msg96021#msg96021
Click the Thanks button to show your appreciation and encourage future contributions.
  •  

Catagora

Quote from: lazerblu on 17-Jun-22, 04:51 PM
Quote from: Catagora on 16-Jun-22, 03:56 PMHello everybody,

I've got the scary one, enjoy!  ;D

https://www.squeezequeens.com/index.php?topic=3233.msg96021#msg96021

Amazing man, you made my day! Thank you so much!
  •  

Catagora

Hello,
I would like to forward another request:
Does anybody have the video "Hard Hearted Hannah" from RGS?

Thanks in advance!
  •  

marc34608

Does anyone have SVDL-03 'Scissoring Slacker' with Gia Primo?

and/or the Nessie Squeeze video that was a "members exclusive" or something like that? I think it was the first one she made for them and it's not available to purchase. I remember it taking place on a bed with her in knee high white socks.
  •  

lazerblu

I've got the Gia video, if nobody beats me to it I'll upload it in the next week or so.

Not 100% on this, but I believe Nessie's first Scissorvixens video was called 'The Scissoring Manequin', though it doesn't sound like the video you described.

Some of the early videos she shot with Drew were also released on her own C4S site. The video you described sounds like one of those, 'Nessies Savage Squeeeeze!'. Does the screenshot below ring any bells?

•