News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Offers & Requests

Started by Matey, 16-Oct-12, 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gio301184

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the correct thread to ask about if there is a black list of companies that we cannot post their stuff in this board ???
  •  

Matey

No blacklist atm. We stay on the right side of the law by following a DMCA policy when there is a properly filled complaint.
  •  

gio301184

Quote from: Marty on 17-Jun-14, 04:16 PM
No blacklist atm. We stay on the right side of the law by following a DMCA policy when there is a properly filled complaint.

Nice to know about it, thanks!
  •  

freshfite

This was from our 12 Days of Christmas free promotion, which has expired.  Check out our website with over 150 incredible REAL female fighting videos at freshfite. com

JKR

Quote from: lou994 on 03-Jan-14, 02:23 AM
Has anybody been collecting these from the beginning?

freshfite. com/?page_id=2443

I just found out about this yesterday.  Does anyone have Day One's offering of FFV012 TIA VS JESSA?
  •  

Garren

Does anyone have anything from Sexy Fighting Zone from the last year or so?
  •  

armbar

Got this from youtube (i forgot the link) :

https://mega.co.nz/#!bQMxxRIQ!19SiO_TACoEbnSXj4cGBh-DNj7Oy6Nd4xKFU3YY17Qc

Does anyone know what fight this is ? Does anyone have a full video ?
  •  

gbs1

Hi everyone,

I actually had this clip a while back on one of my dvds - but alas, I can't seem to find it now

[attach=1]

Does anyone Have this clip of "spice williams" appearing on the "Regis Philbin show"? She demonstrates a few wrestling holds on him. See the screenshot. I found this kinda sexy.

If anyone has this I would be very grateful if they could up it for me.

Thanks in advance!!!

gbs1 :)
  •  

marc34608

I really hope this is the correct way to go about this, so here goes nothing...

I've really gotten into Ivelisse and Santana Garrett. If anyone has any of their newer stuff from this site and would be willing to share I would be very grateful.  :)

(One specific vid I've been on the search for is MDB vs Santana Garrett from MLW as well)

Thanks a Million

-Marc
  •  

gingerslayer

Would anyone happen to have Serena Scorn vs Baby Blues from Crush Wrestling?
  •  

markuk

I heard the Jet v Antscha match was a classic. It was a long time ago now. Who ended up in tears after the winning facesit?
  •  

marc34608

I was wondering if anyone happened to have this video and is willing to share?

LadySports -

:: Download 382 ::

"LA Confrontation" - Serena Deeb vs Amber O'Neal

Below are pics from the match if that helps ring any bells that it's in your collection.

-Thanks in advance for any kind soul that has and is willing to share  :)
  •  

watoss

Hey, I'm new to this forum. Anyway, I've been searching for a FvsF video that I absolutely can't find anywhere. It saw it on a random youtube account years ago before I knew about video saving or these forums, and have never forgotten it.

-It started with one of the women doing hand stand pushups. Her opponent walked throug a door. The girl doing push ups scolded her for being late.

-I'm pretty damn sure the match took place on a black wrestling mat with a yellow circle, although I could be wrong.

-The girl doing pushups had on a black and pink matching top and bottom, while her oppenent had on a pink sports bra.

-It lasted roughly 11 minutes, or at least that's when the video cut off.

Anyway, if somene could at the very least refer me to a production copany that uses a black and yellow mat, that would be great. If you know the specific video, I'd love to know where I could buy it. Thanks!
  •  

lou994

California Wildcats
V 241 - The Power and Glory - Amy O vs Aria
OR
V 214 - Blonde on Blonde - Anita Canibal vs Emerald                       
  •  

gingerslayer

Does anyone have The Primo Collective 2: Sapphire vs Gia from Sleeperkid's World?
  •  

Garren

So I downloaded this video years ago (can't remember if it was here or elsewhere) and forgot to properly label it. Can anyone familiar with JAV tell me the actual id/title?
  •