News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Womens' MMA mega-thread

Started by Ronald_Frump, 21-Oct-12, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresh P

Bethe is getting slaughtered. Ronda/Cyborg really does need to happen.
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

crushed4life

I heard some analyst mention that Bethe just started mma training a few years ago :-X...unless she's some freak of nature that can up her game exponentially this is more predictable than Andre The Giant vs Frank Williams ::)
  •  

voayer

Quote from: ivyhill on 30-Jul-15, 02:50 PM
I told my wife I was going to the bar on Saturday to watch the Rousey fight. She asked me when I would be coming home. I told her that I should be back in under a minute ;D

Guess you were right Ivy. Here is full fight:

[attach=1]
http://dfiles.eu/files/2uzz5qzee

Plain fight, without entrances, introductions, interviews...etc. Guys, is really nothing much to see here. I even didn't have time to open my beer.  ;D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: voayer on 02-Aug-15, 05:16 AM
I even didn't have time to open my beer.  ;D

I have normally opened, drank my first and am ready for my second beer, within that time period! ;D
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Not just any old shit-beer, mind you.....  8)

BTW, Ivy is a legend  ;)
  •  

laurnla2002

Anyone have any idea where this pic is from?
  •  

Njordin

Quote from: laurnla2002 on 09-Aug-15, 11:00 AM
Anyone have any idea where this pic is from?

And after 9 months of 0 posts and, mostly, 0 karma given, he appears to ask for info about a possible video.
Dead link ? Message me.
  •  

laurnla2002

Don't care about a video, checking to see what match its from. Didn't know if that was real or they were playing around.
  •  

paul0415

Like i have said many times in this thread...the only one who has a remote chance of beating Rousey is Amanda Nunes.Will she do it? Probably not. BUT she has legit power and has a kill or be killed attitude. She also seems to have significantly improved her overall game since joining ATT. Impressive win over Sara Mcmann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7r5mICGqOs
  •  

Fresh P

Quote from: paul0415 on 09-Aug-15, 08:51 PM
Like i have said many times in this thread...the only one who has a remote chance of beating Rousey is Amanda Nunes.Will she do it? Probably not. BUT she has legit power and has a kill or be killed attitude. She also seems to have significantly improved her overall game since joining ATT. Impressive win over Sara Mcmann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7r5mICGqOs

I think you may be right. Her only chance is ending it in the first round, if it goes to round 2 and beyond I don't think he has the stamina to compete.
My video links will be removed after 30 days
  •  

RBAP

•  

wrestling_pi

The mixed video of the future
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Sorry, but an interracial chokeout by a white bully-girl is too hawt to miss.....

Video: Rose Namajunas Chokes Out Angela Hill At UFC 192

•  

jiminy

Rose Namajunas is STILL the next big thing.

Very quick and efficient despatching of a solid and game fighter in Hill. I was worried this could be a potential banana skin for Rose. Calderwood ducked Hill and Torres resorted to laying and praying for 15 minutes. Hill has fast hands and a good kickboxing game, but she barely layed a hand on Rose. Strange to see Rose not throwing any kicks but her jab was working well. A couple more years and Namajunas could be challenging for the belt.
  •