News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Member Introductions

Started by sleepinbin, 17-Oct-12, 12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBAP

•  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: sammy_scuffles on 17-Oct-12, 11:03 PM
Hey! Sammy here! I disapprove of the name you've chosen for this site! Silly boys!

Good, we thought specifically about you, when we chose it!

I'm here to convince you guys that *gasp* sometimes the guys actually can win and it's still fun.

.......see, when we lose, its FTW......

And also to heckle Stewie when he gets a little too crazy on the "Ronda Rousey is an invincible Goddess who breathes fire and breaks arms!" stuff!  ;D

I've given you karma for having the audacity to call me out, young lady! (nice to have you onboard!  ;) )
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

michael92755

Hi everyone. Michael here, or Mike if you prefer. A thanks to Stewie for the invite. I have been into fem/fem fighting since I was just a tyke (which was quite a few decades ago) :) I have a girl friend, who although isn't into the scene, is open minded enough to let me enjoy my fantasies online. I used to run a bunch of yahoo groups when I first got online years ago, and made some great friends. Then I found some message boards and made some other great online friends. Hi Ivy...by the way...AROD still sucks! Hope to be an active participant here and make some more new friends!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Glad you can join the party, Michael  :D
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: michael92755 on 18-Oct-12, 12:27 PM
Hi everyone. Michael here, or Mike if you prefer. A thanks to Stewie for the invite. I have been into fem/fem fighting since I was just a tyke (which was quite a few decades ago) :) I have a girl friend, who although isn't into the scene, is open minded enough to let me enjoy my fantasies online. I used to run a bunch of yahoo groups when I first got online years ago, and made some great friends. Then I found some message boards and made some other great online friends. Hi Ivy...by the way...AROD still sucks! Hope to be an active participant here and make some more new friends!
I thought we all agreed that NO BOSTON fans would be allowed here  >:( >:( >:(

Nice to see you here michael!!!
  •  

qt18

Hi all, great to see a bunch of familiar names on here!  I'm glad to be part of this new forum, can't wait to help it get going.  Thank you Stewie for the invite.

Q
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: qt18 on 18-Oct-12, 02:06 PM
Thank you Stewie for the invite.
Q

Anytime, buddy! ;D
  •  

bob.earl

Heard about your new forum and thought I would join.  I'm happy to hear you guys took a stand against the underage material.  I'm leaving that forum, I don't want my name or Grappling Gals name associated with a site that allows that kind of material.

Check our our newest relesae under the Producer's forum.

Bob Earl
(Grappling Gals C4S store - http://www.clips4sale.com/store/28308)
  •  

Blackout

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 18-Oct-12, 03:53 AM
Quote from: Blackout on 18-Oct-12, 12:48 AM
Well, yeah...hi.  ;D
Some of you may know me, because I'm an almighty Insider on the other board and...yeah, that's about it.

P.S.: I'm also glad to see you, Stewie. Me wants karma plz. :(

K upped, you karma-monster, you!  ;D

You're tha man! :D
  •  

jiminy

Hello folks. Thanks to sleepinbin for the invite to the new forum.  :D

Good to see some more familiar faces on here too.

•  

iluvwrestlegirls

Hello everyone. Good idea to start afresh and it's great to see so many names make the transition over to here.

As my name implies with such subtlety, I am a fan of ladies wot wrestle. Particularly: Ronda Rousey (for that real-life ish), anime/videogame fighters (for the fantasy quotient) and also any tough females I happen to encounter in my actual waking life.

I shall try to contribute here soon, thanks for the invite!
  •  

sprog

•  

Ronald_Frump

Thanks for joining the forum, guys!
  •  

sleepinbin

really great to see people moving over from MvsF, and great to see a few people i dont recognise as well! thank you all for joining us and i hope this trend of growth and contribution continues!
  •  

desertgoodguy

Hey guys, another convert from the "dark side" of the other forum

It really was getting kind of starnge with all th ekiddie stuff

Anyway, I promise not to talk to much aout my gorgoeus wrslting wife and her killer headscissors   lolol
  •