News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

Female Wrestles Tall Skinny Male (Who Would win?)

Started by brainbarn, 31-May-14, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brainbarn

Based on the pics, who do you think would win a serious competitive wrestling match (with the winner obtaining a complete submission over his or her opponent)? the female? or the male (me)? I'm tall but as you can see very very thin. I have very little self-confidence and would probably be extremely nervous considering the end could turn out pretty bad if I lost. I'm slow and not very coordinated and have little upper and lower body strength, but I am tall  and am a male. Those are my strong points. And she is a female.  She does look pretty fit though but petite and dainty.  Basically who would be doing this at the end of the match?  :'( I mean, I would really try.  I couldn't imagine succumbing to her.
  •  

scissoringlover

it appears that she has strong legs. but she don't look solid. i think 50% of win chance between you and her
  •  

brainbarn

Quote from: scissoringlover on 01-Jun-14, 01:30 PM
it appears that she has strong legs. but she don't look solid. i think 50% of win chance between you and her
I think our upper body strength would be about equal, but you're right she does look like she has strong lower body strength.
  •  

sleepinbin

Hm, the little cutie has a good shot here I think! What's her and your exact heights and weights so we can get a better idea of how you two match up?
  •  

brainbarn

Quote from: sleepinbin on 01-Jun-14, 05:01 PM
Hm, the little cutie has a good shot here I think! What's her and your exact heights and weights so we can get a better idea of how you two match up?
I'm between 6'0" and 6'1" and about 123 -126 and she is about 5'4" 104 or 105. I've got about 8 or 9 inches on her.
  •  

sleepinbin

You do have the height and weight advantage - and you should have reach on her... but her lower body does look stronger than I imagine yours looks. Do you know her irl? Maybe try to challenge her to a contest and find out ;)
  •  

brainbarn

Quote from: sleepinbin on 02-Jun-14, 02:36 PM
You do have the height and weight advantage - and you should have reach on her... but her lower body does look stronger than I imagine yours looks. Do you know her irl? Maybe try to challenge her to a contest and find out ;)
Yes, I definitely have a height advantage and definitely a reach but little upper body strength. I've got very skinny legs.  I mean, they're like pencil thin. I'd definitely be worried about her legs. If I have a longer reach and we have equal upper body strength, but she has superior lower body...  I'm not sure what that equates?
I guess it depends on how fast and flexible she is.  I'm very slow and uncoordinated.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

If she was trained in basic submission grappling, she could easily use her superior lower body to break your limbs, smother or choke you unconscious. Women also have a natural flexibility advantage, so your only chance would be punch her before she dragged you to the ground. Once there, you're pretty much screwed.

Choose boxing or MMA if you want a chance of winning - wrestling/grappling, she'll make you her bitch.

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

brainbarn

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 02-Jun-14, 06:19 PM
If she was trained in basic submission grappling, she could easily use her superior lower body to break your limbs, smother or choke you unconscious. Women also have a natural flexibility advantage, so your only chance would be punch her before she dragged you to the ground. Once there, you're pretty much screwed.

Choose boxing or MMA if you want a chance of winning - wrestling/grappling, she'll make you her bitch.

So you think she would win even if she was untrained?
  •  

ass kicked by girls

Well if she was able to get you in a triangle choke or body triangle u could be in trouble. Even a headscissor if she's untrained could put your lights out.

brainbarn

Quote from: ass kicked by girls on 02-Jun-14, 06:47 PM
Well if she was able to get you in a triangle choke or body triangle u could be in trouble. Even a headscissor if she's untrained could put your lights out.
If she got me in a headscissor and strikes were allowed (if it was a complete submission match), I'd be in serious trouble.  I'm a bleeder too.  Even if there were no strikes, I'm not sure I could pry her legs apart. Here's another pic of her legs. They look pretty lean and strong even though she is not that big.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: brainbarn on 02-Jun-14, 06:35 PM
So you think she would win even if she was untrained?

Depends what the rules were, how naturally aggressive she is, how naturally submissive you are, how much fighting experience you both have etc.
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

sleepinbin

Those legs do look good in the last photo (nice feet too) - I think as Stewie says it comes down to attitude, and based on how worried you sound I think she has a clear advantage there
  •  

brainbarn

Quote from: sleepinbin on 03-Jun-14, 07:20 AM
Those legs do look good in the last photo (nice feet too) - I think as Stewie says it comes down to attitude, and based on how worried you sound I think she has a clear advantage there
I won't lie. It would be extremely hot wrestling her but very intimidating too, especially if her confidence level was high. I know most guys could easily take her, but I'm so skinny it would be the equivalent of two untrained females wrestling to see who could overpower and physically restrain who. My male ego would be demanding victory. It would be extremely emasculating if I lost.
  •  

sleepinbin

Quote from: brainbarn on 05-Jun-14, 10:46 AM
Quote from: sleepinbin on 03-Jun-14, 07:20 AM
I won't lie. It would be extremely hot wrestling her but very intimidating too, especially if her confidence level was high. I know most guys could easily take her, but I'm so skinny it would be the equivalent of two untrained females wrestling to see who could overpower and physically restrain who. My male ego would be demanding victory. It would be extremely emasculating if I lost.

Haha, yeah sound like you're at a real confidence disadvantage, and from the photos she seems a spunky, energetic girl. Do you know her? Maybe you should take her on haha :P
  •