News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

My Catfight on Memorial day

Started by melissa_e_93, 01-Dec-14, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Viewers, Are you rooting for me, Melissa or my rival Baysam

Melissa
3 (75%)
Baysam
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 11-Dec-14, 01:43 AM

melissa_e_93

Hi Catfight fans,
I had a catfight back in May that I hope will be theraputic for me as I lost a bitter battle. I went to a party on Memorial day with a guy named Todd I had just started dating. This girl Baysam kept coming on to him right in front of me. The gentleman that he was he didn't discourage her. It was really annoying but as the party wound down and everyone left it looked like they were going to leave together and he was leaving me at the party. I knew him and I were done but I didn't like being upstaged by this very aggressive girl. I confronted them and she called me a weak and puny Jew and that I would be afraid to fight her. It was on and we hit the dirt. We went after each other in a fit of rage. She is an Arab girl and kept up the bigoted terms about Jews. Our light weight summer time clothing got torn to shreds. Todd stood over us encouraging us to fight. He was pulling for Baysam and this hurt my pride but I put him out of my mind and battled this nasty girl. I'm in the Blue demin skirt and she had the pink skirt. Her skin is a little darker than mine. We actually have a similar appearance. A week after the fight I get an E-Mail from Sir Galahad with a nasty note and these pictures to rub it in.
Starting with 5 pictures here and will add more tomorrow. This is the first time discussing this and I feel better already. It is  like a weight lifted off my body.
Melissa
Melissa
  •  

zell04

this pics are from foxycombat? becouse they look like ;). nice pics .
  •  

melissa_e_93

Part 2
Scroll down for the beginning
Melissa
  •  

melissa_e_93

Part # 3
Scroll down for the beginning.
Melissa
Melissa
  •  

melissa_e_93

Catfight part 4
Scroll down for the beginning.
These pictures show my Arab rival is taking over the fight and winning.   I'm fighting hard still but things are going her way. My now former boyfriend is wild with delight as he cheers her on. He continues to take pictures.
Melissa  :(
Melissa
  •  

melissa_e_93

Catfight part # 5
The battle continues. Baysam is calling me vile bigoted names and I'm fighting for all I'm worth but she continues to counter everything I try and she stays in control. I hear Todd encouraging her to do away with me and the camera clicks away. I'm all alone her in more ways than one.
Melissa   :no2:
Melissa
  •  

melissa_e_93

My Catfight, The finale
The end is here for me. Baysam was stronger and quicker and finished me off. Todd was going wild. They were both confident Baysam would win. I gave her a heck of a fight and she knows it.
Our bodies don't lie though. You can see as the fight went on her pussy was engourged with sexual power and at the same time I started off that way but my pussy was in full retreat by the end. Our tits told the same story. At the end hers were firm and perky and mine went soft and limp. She defeated me physically and sexually and got the guy. She then laced me with vile comments about my ethnic background. I still think by standing up to her I enhanced my own self respect.
I feel liberated by sharing this story and getting this terrible burden off my chest.
Melissa
Melissa
  •  

ivyhill

Quote from: zell04 on 01-Dec-14, 04:05 AM
this pics are from foxycombat? becouse they look like ;). nice pics .
These pics are from movie 12-049 - Melissa vs Nikita

Glad I got this terrible burden off my chest - LMAO
  •  

Smothered123

Next time you see her, knock her down and sit on her fat mouth, that'll shut her up and teach her some humility at the same time. You respect yourself Melissa!
  •