News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

have you ever been beaten by a girl in you real life ?

Started by scissoringlover, 03-Aug-14, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scissoringlover

for me not, but from a near time i was afraid from a girl near my house when she told me with a mean look and high voice to not put my car in her own place in the street parking. i was afraid to trash her because she is very athletic and have a black belt in judo and because in the past she beat with ease my neighbor in the street in front of audience for the same cause. and i don't want to be humiliated  like him becase i think she is physically more strong than i plus she have a black belt in judo. and for sure i will not put my car in her own place again.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

If I was you, I would deliberately park in her space, provoke her into a fight, get your friends to video it and post it here, where you would get loads of karma..... 8)
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

trouler

Well, beaten isn't really what I got, but when I was younger I got school girl pinned against my will by the fat chick in my class. I certainly didn't enjoy it at that time, but it was a strange experience since I was the most athletic guy, of average size. But she had maybe one third of my weight in advantage and I couldn't wiggle, push or power her off of me. It was very humiliating.
  •  

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 03-Aug-14, 04:07 PM
If I was you, I would deliberately park in her space, provoke her into a fight, get your friends to video it and post it here, where you would get loads of karma..... 8)

Lol! He might end up with a few dislocated joints and having to take an early nap, but it would probably be well worth it  8)
  •  

desertgoodguy

I have had numerous matches with my wife who has gotten to be an excellent wrtestler, and I would say that she in recent tines winds more of our matches than looses
  •  

pinned

I lost my first match at age 9 I think, lost several against different girls since.  I have also won of course.  Most embarrassing loss was against a girl who was maybe 5'3, but in my defense she punched me in the stomach first, made me double over and then was all over me.  Never recovered to put up a good fight after that. I'll never forget her smiling face looking down at me while she had me pinned.
  •  

Female Action Movies

i'm never beaten by a girl and think that i never can win of Martial Arts women.
  •  

imafire

oh sure. i cant imagine id ever try to win, but the last time i remotely competed i was school girl pinned repeatedly. i am decidedly not a tough guy :).
  •  

imafire

i also had a girlfriend of a few years and it was more or less foreplay, so i never tried to mount an offense or anything, but i would resist and defend myself (more fun/realistic imo) and i was generally unsuccessful.
  •  

Mugwump

I train at a BJJ gym that's about 90% women, run by a female black belt, with a dozen blue belts. I'm a white belt and get my ass handed to me by the blue belt ladies every week.
  •  

llordzzx

i haven't ever gotten into a fight with a girl, other than my younger sister, when i was very young, who i always used to beat.
i did how ever lose an arm wrestling match with a very sporty girl in middle school, who ended up being excluded once for beating a guy up so bad he had to be sent home.

but i actually know that a significant amount of women could probably kick my ass right now, although the numbers are shrinking month by month, as i have had some significant health issues over the last few years (even though im only 20) as such some of my muscles have wasted a way a bit, and become very de-conditioned, so judging by the fact currently you can barely see my bicep move if i try to flex, a lot of girls are A stronger than me, and B could kick my ass.
  •  

wrestlingspandex

I always had a thing for my older sister's friend Nicola, we go way back and i hadnt seen her for a long time, every now and then we'd bump in to each other. Well a few years ago, it was summer time Nikki and her friend was driving passed my house and I happen to be outside. She Waved and pulled over, to my suprise she was wearing a Yellow Bikini Top and White denim shorts, she is two years older than me, but she is a bit of a sort, shoulder length brown hair, just as tall about 5ft 9, slim but not gym toned but nice, she had breast implants a few years before this and i had never seen them. They looked fantastic in that yellow bikini top, that showed side boobs(.Y.) and cleavage they was big and round. Maybe she was just showing off to her younger friend, Nicola was about 37 at this time her friend was about 25, but Nicola did look quite nice if not a little trashy, if my g/f had seen her like this, but anyhoo. She chatted to me with some small talk, hows your family etc etc. All the while we was talking i was sizing her up, we didnt stand face to face, it was more side to side, her tits looked fabulous ;)

Then i started to be cheeky to her and she got all cocky and we started messing around, she was jabbing me in the belly then i made a grab for her and we hooked up collar and elbow, this is all happening in my front garden and i bet the neighbours were thinking WTF. Her bewbs were wobbling in front of me::), i remember seeing them just swaying, we struggled for a a few seconds, i did try a headlock but failed we scuffled some more. I tried to push and she tried to push, I couldnt budge her and she stood firm but then I started to be moved backwards. I thought shit! lost my footing and fell over, lol. She didnt jump on me and get me in a headlock or a boston crab much to my dissmay. We laughed and i took a bit of abuse and got up brushing myself down. In my mind i was blown away, cor for ages after, i just thought of her big round bewbs swinging infront of me and Fighting with her. She is not small she is the same height, slim but quite big boned if you what i mean.

Roll forward a year or two. (last year)

We stayed in contact and every now and then we would have a chat on facebook. She had started to Jog and i had aswell, so we had some common interests. Loosing weight and just getting fitter i felt much better. We chatted this particular day and we spoke about that day we had a little wrestle and she boasted about doing me, lol. I agreed she did beat me and it wasnt a problem i fell over nothing more and told her to move on. Acting like it didnt bother me in the slightest. More banter ensued. It was quite funny with the things she was coming out with

"I will be down to kick your arse again."

I told her to "Join an mma class then come back to me." We moved on from that and chatted some more then had to part. Well a week or so went by and i got a message whilst browsing on facebook. She wanted to pop down to my house, to borrow some spray i told her about and she wanted to try it, it was for tired aching muscles, its a well known spray kick boxers use, im not one but it helps with soreness.

Well she turned up, pulled up onto my drive, she got out and it looked to me like she was going for a jog, she was in Nike Black spandex Running tights and a All weather jacket. I opened the door and she came in, we greeted, in that i mean we hugged. My heart was thumping, i wanted to grab her arse in the black spandex. I felt oddly different, thinking this could be it. It's like she wanted to have a tussle again. Then all of a sudden she turned around bent right over infront of me, her bum looking right at me. I remember mentioning spandex in one of our conversations and she asked me what it was with me and spandex. I just wanted to slap that arse. She was undoing her trainers (she must be house trained) i said she could leave them on but she took them off anyway. Black spandex, arse bent over!! the view was amazing! my head was spinning i lost all rational thought. She walkedin past me and i follwed her spandex arse cheeks into my front room then into the dining room we stood and talked and i couldnt believe how fitter she had got, she had lost a lot of mass, she wasnt never fat or overweight she was about 10 stone or maybe 10 1/2 at a push when i see her in the yellow bikini, now she was more like 9 stone, i couldnt help it, but i touched her legs, pushing on the muscle and feeling them, she didnt invite me too i just did it. I was giving her loads of compliments and she didnt object.

I went to make a cup of tea, the good ole english way of things. I was in the the kitchen then heard the rip of some velcro coming from the front room. I realised i had left some 14oz sparring boxing gloves on the table. Then heard the sound of boxing gloves being smashed together. My heart skipped a beat, i love that sound. I already knew what was happening so i went to investigate, she had taken her jacket off and pulled on the boxing gloves i couldnt beleive my eyes. My oh my, she was bouncing and jabbing her hands out, her hands were in Red Gloves, she looked gorgeous but you could tell she couldnt box to save her life but who cares. She had a training bra on. When i noticed that, I nearly fainted.

She comes up to me and started to mess around and jabbed me a few times in the head.

"Come on." she said followed with a Jab Jab to the head, then a bounce 

"Come on then." Jab Jab. A pattern was forming here, i knew what was coming and had to make my move. I tried to bob and weave, but she hit me a few times. Not hard but playfully. I see my chance to fullfill my fantasy of fighinting with a lady so i grabbed the other gloves that was sitting there on the table. I was putting them on and she was moving around me Jabbing me. In the head Jab Jab, side of my head, knocking my head slightly. Then the small of my back Jab Jab, then the back of my head.

You could imagine the banter, "Wait till i get these gloves on" all the while she was dancing around me and hitting me.

The gloves were on and we got into each other. At first it was a bit more calculating for about a minute or so, laughing and tap tap with the gloves. I was kocking her hands out of the way as she tried to hit me, she did the same wheni tried to hit her. The feeling was great and at this point and my legs were like jelly with excitement. So i let her hits get through. She started picking her shots and nailed me in the face, mission accomplished.

Then the laughing turned into a WTF moment. I was trying not to laugh but she was just started swinging quite widly and got me with some good shots, it stunned me a little bit. She hit real and hard i know that much. I reserved my hits to her head as soft jabs until the mauling started. I had no choice but to cover and soak up the onslaught, im not a boxer, sure i have hit the bag a few times, but i was in trouble to put it bluntly, But! I was in my element.

I moved back trying to get away. I fell back onto the sofa and she followed on with the wild swinging as i tried to defend my self. I reached up and grabbed her head and pulled her down onto me and secured her in a headlock **so now we are wrestling** YES i thought.

She was strong, i had her in that head lock for no more than 20 seconds as she fought really hard to get out of it. It was quite rough and she was game as anything. I thought i had her good but this was turning into a fight of sorts. One of her gloves had come off. She grabbed and pulled on my head and face. We fought for supremecy on the couch. I was thinking this is brilliant. She was a wild cat, that is the truth and the only way to describe her relentless barrage of grabbing and pulling. I was on pretty much the receiving end and just trying to fight her off. With little or no luck and i was ok with that. She was really trying to wrestle with me and it felt great.

We fell onto the floor and wrestled for a few seconds.

At first she had the upper hand but i got my composure and saw an opening and took it. She was just holding me and to be honest not very effectivley. I thought lets put a stop to that and maybe we can work something out so you have to try and find that ferioscious streak you have in you. We struggled a bit more then It ended up with me on top of her. One of my gloves had come off in the fracas on the couch and one fell off as we wrestled on the floor. My chest was laying side ways across her chest, i was pinning her. Pushing her down with my weight advantage. Trying to hold her down, she fought hard, lifting her shoulders off the floor. Kicking out with her legs. She was intense,  i had hoped that she would use one of her legs to hook it round my head, thats what i was thinking at the time. I foollishly tried to get a headlock again hoping that whilst she was under my control that at some point a leg would come up and get me, hopefully a scissors. She see what i was trying to do and failing to do, she took the chance got her arm around my head first and locked her hands. I remember my face being sqaushed against her side, my nose at an awkward angle. It was so tight i tried to talk or yell something but i sounded like daffy duck, she was choking me real good. This is when i was in my element, a real wrestling match and im in trouble, what a wonderful feeling.

Imagine this hold, this is what she had me in. She was laying with her back on the floor i was on top laying sideways across her chest and the back of my head was tucked into her armpit. she had it locked in and i was struggling and squirming and pulling and clawing at the floor on top of her. Sometimes my hand would try and grab a silky smoothe spandex leg, for no particular reason other than i love spandex and why not, we was wrestling im sure she didnt even notice. I must admit up to this point my hands had been on her spandex covered arse a few times. Her forearm was across my throat and was uncomftable but quite satisfying, there i was all of my dreams coming true. After the struggling and clawing episode feeling quite helpless i decided laying down on top of her, trying and failing to get some sort of grapevine on, minus the breast smother. Our legs done a little dance and she semi secured my legs instead, stopping me from trying that again, still in the most uncomftable move known to man, i pushed my hands on to the floor trying to pull my head up and out but she had me in tight hold and wasnt letting go.

I could hear her breathing fast and panting. A beautiful sound.

My legs were locked now, in a sort of scruffy grapevine. She would tense and pull tight again and cry out. I was thinking shit, this amazing. I want to wrestle forever, what you doing in the next 20 years? Also another thought crept in *im getting weighed in here* and to top it off I had a facking throbbing boner in my tracksuit bottoms, there was no denying it, or hiding it, the grinding and movement really got me going even if i didnt realise it. Or was it the fact, that i have always wanted to be here doing this. But Now i did, did she notice it, how long did i have one for, if she had a boner too, lol. I didnt notice it until just then as it was pressing on her.

She couldnt choke me out though she just couldnt push through, either that or im just stubborn, this might have ignited a fire in her though, so it was all good. The move was unsuccessful, DENIED! maybe levearge or something i dont know. Maybe she was using all of her strength and it wasnt just enough, although not likely. Make no mistake i couldnt break out. When it came to Her tense war cry moment i could barely just handle it, plus i like being here even if it was quite a rough house kind of move. Maybe she held back but it didnt seem like it, comparing it with her feral like attitude to fighting, she had me in that hold for quite some time maybe a minute or two.

All the while im using all my strength to get out of the damn thing. I was feeling quite knackerd and on the back foot. We started to roll around, her controlling the situation. My hands were on her hips trying to push off then it was her turn on top of me. The back of my facking head still tucked into the arm pit of hers. Choking, but the pressrue relaxed a little, just holding me. She layed on top of me for a bit, securing a grapevine, i hate that move so i tapped, i had to it was painful.

I was exhausted and just lay there breathing heavily looking up at her, relieved my head was free and out of the grapevine. Trying to remember what just happened. I wanted to go at it again, but chose not to in a matter of nano seconds. What could i do from this position. Looking back i could of twisted and maybe get her to wrestle me down, making me look stupid, and i think it could of gone like that for quite some time. Having her ontop was exhilarating though. So i thought why spoil this moment. Her full weight on top looking down at me pinning my arms. Her silicone boobs pushing on my chest. I wanted to grab her bum again one last time but couldnt. She held my arms down firmly. Her arse and crotch rubbed on my boner a few times and im sure she was enjoying it. I remember thinking at the time, she is there right on top of it. It wasnt blatant or was it but sure she could feel it too. There was a moment between us right there. Making hardly any effort to get out we just lay there looking at each other, a smile on her face, mine was more like a grimmace but I can assure you it was a face of wtf was that, my god i love you. After she came to her senses i think she just let go and sat up and raised her arms up, sweat had beaded onto her forehead where now some hair also had stuck, her cheeks were glowing red, or was it blushing.

She started to playfully slap my face, it was quite funny, i tried to block a few and  thought lets go again after all. After that she just started messing with her hair some of it was sticking up and she looked delightfully weird and strangely wonderful it felt great to be defeated by her. She eventually got off, or the way she got off, rolling her arse across my field of vision. Her arse in that tight black nike spandex. She walked off out into the kitchen as i was laying down still. I waited a few seconds, i could smell her parfume still and waited for my mate to wind he's neck and go home so i could stand up. Ah i would remember that forever. I joined her in the kitchen and we was both flushed, the colour in her cheeks and redness on her arms from the scuffle, her camel toe in her tights. We drank some water and laughed and bantered about the last 15 minutes.

•  

scissor12

•  

smallguywimp

In school I got pinned down quite a few times by girls who were bigger then me and really tough(usually a schoolgirl pin). I was really small for my age, and they seemed to enjoy the fact they could humiliate me in that fashion. It was scary but exciting at the same time.
  •  

Piethans

I remember doing Judo when I was young and occasionally some girls pinned me, and sometimes it was impossible to get out. I can't remember if I liked it or not. But I may have helped to develop my interest in this topic.

•