News:

Welcome at SqueezeQueens.com, your female & mixed wrestling haven!

Main Menu

Donations needed to sustain the forum

Started by Zeus, 17-Aug-14, 06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeus

Thanks to all who donate!

ownboss, I am aware of the options, and the thoughts and ideas you presented are not new to me, but thanks for your post.

Currently, we keep the same course, I ask fellow members to donate to help out whenever I see myself carrying the costs alone again too much, and some nice souls typically respond because they enjoy the forum and want to help. It would be nice if such help would come even without me asking for it but still, I feel no shame asking for it whenever donations dry out for a while.

And once again, some form of monthly pay-to-access system is not currently on the cards, even though it would be the easy answer to the ongoing financial needs. Those who donate typically receive no benefit, other than a good feeling that they help to keep the forum they like up and running.
  •  

Gemacia420

•  

dark87dan

All members,

You do know that it costs money to keep this forum going?  Our forum owner could use some donations to help pay the expenses of keeping this forum open.

We all get some benefit from this forum and it would be a big help if members would make a donation now and then, big or small, it all helps.

No one gets paid to run or help run this forum so any donations you make go directly to paying the expenses keeping this forum alive.

So open your wallets and  help out.

•  

punkman6969

How do you donate?  I can't find a link.

Doug
  •  

ivyhill

•  

lavsiossoi

Dear Zeus and SqueezeQueens Team,

I want to be approved to have access to the HQ Club. Kindly inform me about the following:

1- Will my donation let me be approved to access the HQ  Club? If no, kindly tell me what to do to get approved.
2- In case I will donate or pay any amount of money to get approved, kindly note I will pay either via PayPal or by my Visa, but what is important to me I want to know what name will appear in my card bill statement when payment is made. I don't want squeezequeens to appear in my statement bill for privacy concern.

Regards,

Lavsiossoi
  •  

dark87dan

•  

jynn

Quote from: lavsiossoi on 18-Nov-19, 04:22 PMDear Zeus and SqueezeQueens Team,

I want to be approved to have access to the HQ Club. Kindly inform me about the following:

1- Will my donation let me be approved to access the HQ  Club? If no, kindly tell me what to do to get approved.
2- In case I will donate or pay any amount of money to get approved, kindly note I will pay either via PayPal or by my Visa, but what is important to me I want to know what name will appear in my card bill statement when payment is made. I don't want squeezequeens to appear in my statement bill for privacy concern.

Regards,

Lavsiossoi

As a person who donates; Use the send money function in Paypal (not as service). You are sending it to a private name...so it will not appear as the forum name. Make sure to included your forum name so he knows who you are.

Be prepared to list any other forums or sites you belong to...no re-posting once you are in, if you are approved to get in. Thank the uploads once you are in and download a video...something I need to to more of.

Last, try to donate when you got the extra cash around...not only on your re-up.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: lazerblu

lazerblu

Quote from: jynn on 08-Jan-24, 12:15 PM

Regards,

Lavsiossoi

As a person who donates; Use the send money function in Paypal (not as service), you are sending it to Zues...his name will be listed...so it will not appear as the forum name. Make sure to included your forum name so he knows who you are.

Be prepared to list any other forums or sites you belong to...no re-posting once you are in, if you are approved to get in. Thank the uploads once you are in and download a video...something I need to to more of.

Last, try to donate when you got the extra cash around...not only on your re-up.

Also, if given the choice, send it as payment to "Friends/Family", not for "Goods/Services" (which carries extra transaction fee).

BTW. Unless rules change, the only way to gain access to HQ is to regularly post new content into public forums. You must also continue to post at least once a month to maintain it.
Click the Thanks button to show your appreciation and encourage future contributions.
  •  

zell04

Quote from: lazerblu on 08-Jan-24, 02:20 PM
Quote from: jynn on 08-Jan-24, 12:15 PM

Regards,

Lavsiossoi

As a person who donates; Use the send money function in Paypal (not as service), you are sending it to Zues...his name will be listed...so it will not appear as the forum name. Make sure to included your forum name so he knows who you are.

Also, if given the choice, send it as payment to "Friends/Family", not for "Goods/Services" (which carries extra transaction fee).

BTW. Unless rules change, the only way to gain access to HQ is to regularly post new content into public forums. You must also continue to post at least once a month to maintain it.
well I lost that privilege years ago for non posting 🙈 so it's serious
  •  

dark87dan

Yeah, too many lurkers, freeloaders and douchebags just want a free ride.  They only take, never give.  I'm sure we have "members" who have been here for years that have never made a post,giving a Thank You, nor contributed. 
  •  

donga69

Small donation made to FH via PP.
Cheers, donga69
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Zeus