News:

If you see missing images in posts, we lost about 100k of 'em in 03/2022.

Main Menu

Thrill Me With Those Legs

Started by Troutman74, 26-Oct-12, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: DR on 28-Oct-12, 04:04 PM
Good stuff, Troutman74...thanks!

:k3:

^ This.....
.....ttt

:k2:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Troutman74

I thought I would mix it up a bit here guys.  While I have not seen her wrestle her legs definitely thrill.   Great lady with the best attititude. She really knows how to show them off. You'll just have to use your imagination
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Svenk2

Troutman74

And here she is in one of my favorite sets of all time.   I can just hear her saying, "You want to see my legs. Here how is that. Do you like what you see"
  •  

RBAP

Quote from: Troutman74 on 29-Oct-12, 06:00 AM
I thought I would mix it up a bit here guys.  While I have not seen her wrestle her legs definitely thrill.   Great lady with the best attititude. She really knows how to show them off. You'll just have to use your imagination

No one is going to get any work done in that office. Everyone will be using their imagination...  ;D
  •  

desertgoodguy

Love the girl with the boots

Very similar boots to what my wife weares when we wrestle

Who is she?
  •  

Troutman74

Just found out her real name is Somer Westman (aka - Rapture)
  •  

Troutman74

Angela D. She also has a good deal of femdom material
  •  

Troutman74

I am thinking. No wonder the US birth rate is so low. With everyone jerking off to this ladies legs there is no more to go around! If only she would squeeze someone between those legs.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

I often wonder if there's any female wrestling fans who DON'T have a leg-fetish?

Great pics, Troutman!

:TY:   :k2:
Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

spiezer

Troutman, you have posted some very good pics here.  Thank you!
I agree with Stewie.  For me, nice legs are a must when viewing women wrestling material and are more erotic than nice breasts (although I like them too).  Girls with skinny legs are just not as interesting to me.
  •  

desertgoodguy

Great pics

Sure we all have a leg fetish, thats why we are here lolol

Like the blonde in the top pic, she is hot
  •  

Troutman74

I agree with you all. First and foremost I have a huge leg fetish, especially great legs in stilleto heels.  There is a saying "stilletos are to legs as bullets are to guns".  Both make them very deadly.  Wrestling, dominating with legs, and wrapping those legs around a guy into submission adds to the thrill.   
  •  

desertgoodguy

Guilty as charged lololol

Although I prefer boots lolol

My wofe hs a pair of stilletos, and one tme we started wrestling when she had them on, somehow as she was maneuvering to put me in a reverse headscissors, one of the tips of the heels got caught in my ear lololol

Wasnt funny at the time, hurt like hell
  •  

DR

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 01-Nov-12, 06:58 AM
I often wonder if there's any female wrestling fans who DON'T have a leg-fetish?

Not very likely  :)

Great stuff, Troutman...K+
  •  

Troutman74

Frankie, beautiful face on this one
  •