News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

The "Conspiracy Theory" Thread.......

Started by Ronald_Frump, 02-Nov-12, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mixedwrestling

Or a civilisation much older than 100,000 years more advanced. This is a pretty good scetch on alien sightings/encounters, their moon landing one is fantastic. youtube.com/watch?v=59zLZ6PpeSA

The only conspiracies I'm open to is the 9/11 thing because of the amount of qualified people - engineers etc who say it was a controlled demolition and the fact coubtries have done far worse things to justify a war. And thebankers ruling the world thing which is really just common sense really, money rules the world at the end of the day.
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Quote from: mixedwrestling on 14-Nov-12, 02:14 PM
Or a civilisation much older than 100,000 years more advanced. This is a pretty good scetch on alien sightings/encounters, their moon landing one is fantastic. youtube.com/watch?v=59zLZ6PpeSA

The only conspiracies I'm open to is the 9/11 thing because of the amount of qualified people - engineers etc who say it was a controlled demolition and the fact coubtries have done far worse things to justify a war. And thebankers ruling the world thing which is really just common sense really, money rules the world at the end of the day.

lol! let's have it here!

Use 7z / WinRAR - Password: VictoryIsMine!
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Illuminati 2012 Final Plans & The New World Order Part II

Astute youtuber comments:

"just wait all da illuminatis secerets will be revield when you guys dont expect it hail GOD hail JESUS FUCK SATAN FUCK BEING CONTROLLED FUCK DA SYSTEM people will rebel you think you controll everything well think again cause everyone will relise dat the illuminati is da cause of NO PEACE in dis world and i know every seceret of da illuminati by me and a couple of my homies hacking into da system"

......and a reply to the above comment:

"Shut the fuck up, you uneducated moron, "me and a couple of my homies hacking into da system" what fucking system?"

•  

Ronald_Frump

Bosnian Pyramid! ABC Houston coverage

Youtuber comments:

"Wonder if all the pyramids are from atlantis times or made by aliens or us humans big questions and yes educations lied to us about human hystory?"

......angst-ridden response:

"FUCK OFF! EGYPT HAS THE BEST PYRAMIDS IN THE WORLD DICKHEAD! "

•  

Ronald_Frump

Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil

youtuber comments:

"if i was there i would poo in my pants"

"I would ov knocked her the fuk out!"     

•  

Ronald_Frump

Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil ll

youtuber comments:

"i would have gotten that red coffin door and smashed it in his face.... seriousy though the girls always scream and freak it fuckin annoying.."

"Fake fake fake fake fake. Did I say FAKE??? Especially the 2 black women!"     

•  

Matey

Quote from: Stewie_Griffin on 03-Dec-12, 06:49 PM
Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil

No difference between mighty men and weak women.. all scared shitless equally  :D
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Top 10 Places You Aren't Allowed To Visit

youtuber comments:

"No 1 : Your friend's sister's vagina..."

"Been there....."     

•  

crushed4life

•  

Ronald_Frump

I'd like to investigate further with Liz....... ::)

We could start with "Area 69"......  8)
  •  

Ronald_Frump

Metro-2 in Moscow, Russia, is the informal name for a purported secret underground metro system which parallels the public Moscow Metro. The system was supposedly built, or at least started, during the time of Joseph Stalin and was codenamed D-6 by the KGB. It is supposedly still operated by the Presidential General Directorate of Special Programmes (ru) and Ministry of Defence.

The length of Metro-2 is rumored to exceed that of the public Metro. It is said to have four lines, and to lie 50 to 200m deep. It is said to connect the Kremlin with the FSB headquarters, the government airport at Vnukovo-2, and an underground town at Ramenki, in addition to other locations of national importance.

In 1994, the leader of an urban exploration group, the Diggers of the Underground Planet, claimed to have found an entrance to this underground system. The Metro-2 rumors have been dismissed by one source as "a parody excursion by public transport into the murky world of 'intelligence'". This source describes virtually all available information as "speculative, unsupported by documentation such as photographs. There are narratives told by people who said they helped build Metro-2, and urban spelunkers claim to have 'seen' Metro-2, but there are no explicit 'firsthand' accounts."

*select subtitles*

Secret Russian government subway - Metro 2; English Translation

•  

revanyo

I have a conspiracy! Do you know that Gogurt is just regular yogurt!! >:( >:(
  •  

Ronald_Frump

•  

Ronald_Frump

Scare Prank: Latin Comedy Show Dresses Up A Little Girl From "The Ring" To Scare People In A Hotel !

•  

Ronald_Frump

UFO Hunters: Underground Alien Bases (S3/E2)

youtuber comment:

"I think the old guy is an alien. He hides his big black eyes behind his shades and pretends to be stupid to make us stop believing in aliens. This is the conspiracy...."

......and another informative comment:

"i promiss you THERE ARE NO MEXICANS underground......"     

•