News:

Both female (F-F) and mixed (F-M) wrestling related material is welcomed.

Main Menu

Wrestling Simulator - Anika vs Tama

Started by wrestling_pi, 08-Aug-15, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrestling_pi

Probably the last of these single simulator fantasy matches Ill do, not much of a response from them.  Have to try something different in terms of characters that wrestle, maybe do celeb single matches with renders or something like that.

Anika vs Tama
You've seen both these hotties at the gym, working out their legs, arms, butt.  They were friendly with each other until one fateful day when their friendship went south over a guy.  Now you witness the two of them settle their differences with a no holds barred fight to humilate and defeat each other completely.  Who will lay no the mat under the other's triumphant foot?

http://clicknupload.com/xfay2eh4lk2k

pass: squeezequeensonly

Extract anywhere, run ws.exe

•  

wrestling_pi

Adding a few more renders from this sim.
  •  

cvd

Quote from: wrestling_pi on 08-Aug-15, 07:45 PM
maybe do celeb single matches with renders or something like that.

Not trying to be downer, because you obviously spend a lot of time in poser to get some great images, but I think that^ would get a much better response. Putting recognizable and familiar faces on your 'models' would probably generate more interest. I know I would like them more if they were modeled after 'real' people, but maybe that's just me.

Regardless, your stuff is already great.
  •  

dark87dan

I think your work is great.  I"m not a fan of the simulator, I'd almost rather see an illustrated story in pdf format or simply have the files numbered sequentually so that us fans can imagine or write out  own story.   Celebrities?  Just some hot looking babes, evenly matched.  Throw in a guy now and then who is similar in size to the girl.  That would get my vote.

Thanks for your contributions, I've enjoyed your artist talents.  Karma given
  •  

trouler

I must say that the version I liked the most was the interactive one. The one with 16 celebs and customizable fighting styles. I am still playing around with that one, having a fantasy fight series with women I know.

I think it is sad that you are giving up on your simulators, but I understand the amount of work behind is quite some hours. I tried looking at the code for the first sim (the one I am using) to see if I could expand on some features or edit some moves, but being the amateur programmer that I am, the only thing I managed so far is to make the sim crash on launch. That probably means that there is a severe chain of lines, beyond my capability to grasp, that are interconnected which causes problems even if I just try to correct some grammar that has been bothering me. Yes, I know, the huge nerd worries about grammar when women are fighting, well, someone got to do it ;).

Anyway, couldn't thank you enough for the work you already done. I am having a blast.
  •  

wrestling_pi

Well I'm not done on making them - just not any more of these 1v1 ones with made up girls.

If I get around to it - I'll probably do some 1v1 celeb ones, or maybe 4 celebs in a 4 girl simulator. 

Takes quite a bit to render all the moves out for one match, so 4 girls is 6 matches or so to render.

Code wise - the best you can probably do is the database editing mostly - and as you said, if you get rid of the wrong row here or there, poof.

I'd stick to just editing the wrestlers in the database by editing their rows.  I might have a field in there for active/not active that would save some error headaches.
  •