News:

Guests cannot see the Video section at all - create an account!

Main Menu

LilysFacesitting.com new pictures

Started by Lilys Facesitting, 24-Sep-15, 12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilys Facesitting

Here's some pics of me posing on my victim.

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx

www.LilysFacesitting.com
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Here's a few pics from my latest clip at my website www.LilysFacesitting.com plus some others too

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Hi all,

Here's some pictures from my new movie "Lily's Sexy Head Scissors" which is available at www.LilysFacesitting.com. I spend the whole fifteen minutes of this clip tightly scissoring my victim in eleven different head scissorholds.

Love,

Lily xxxxxx
  •  

Btee

Hey Lily,

Have you ever knocked someone out with your scissors before??
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Dear Btee,

Oh yes indeed. I like nothing better than having a man between my thighs and squeezing him until he is helplessly groggy and making him submit and then squeezing a bit harder and making him submit again. Then if the hold allows, looking into his eyes and slowly knocking him out, smiling and sexily taunting him as I do. Once he's out I spread him out on his back and sit on his chest until he wakes up. You should see the look on his face as I move into a smothering, facesitting schoolgirl pin and then use his face for the afternoon.

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Btee

Any chance of making some real KO videos Lily??

which scissor hold do u use to KO someone?
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Quote from: Btee on 23-Oct-15, 06:23 PM
Any chance of making some real KO videos Lily??

which scissor hold do u use to KO someone?

Dear Btee,

There's a real KO in "Lily the Blue Jeans Bully in Lily Takes Control" which is done with a side headscissor.

There's another in "Lily's Wrestling and Smothering Revenge" with a sleeper hold.

Both of these are blood chokes which compress arteries and veins in the neck and can be used to make my victim groggy or tightened to very quickly put him to sleep.

My favourite is the sleeper which I like to apply teasingly and intimately saying sexy things in my victims ears before I put him out.

My favourite scissorhold for this is the side scissor because I can look into his eyes and dominate him and tease him and then watch him go to sleep. Mmmmmmm.

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Here's some pics from my new clip "Lily's School Reunion" and a few others too.

The clips these are taken from are available at www.LilysFacesitting.com.

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Btee

Thanks Lily, I might have to check those videos out

Any chance you can make a KO video where you knock someone out with a triangle choke hold and a reverse head scisssor?

Thanks alot
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Quote from: Btee on 24-Oct-15, 02:24 AM
Thanks Lily, I might have to check those videos out

Any chance you can make a KO video where you knock someone out with a triangle choke hold and a reverse head scisssor?

Thanks alot

Dear Btee,

I use the reverse head scissor often and have come close to a ko with it. I love the version where I'm lying on him, pinning his arms with my
hands, his head between my thighs with his nose almost in my bottom. I can push him to the edge and hold him there and he can't move and all he can see is my bottom and my panties. Then I squeeze that exta bit and out he goes. Delicious!

I'll play around with the triangle choke.

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Just finished a fun custom clip about a girl getting revenge on a man for pranking her. She gets him on the floor in a very high and tight schoolgirl pin, rides his biceps with her shins and applies makeup to his face while filming the whole thing! Of course she taunts and teases him the whole time she controls him.
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Hi all,

Well it was Halloween last night and somehow I was turned into a zombie! Not your boring brain eating zombie but instead a horny facesitting zombie. Here's a few pics of my poor victim having his face used for my pleasure.

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx

www.LilysFacesitting.com
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Hi all,

Here's some pics from a custom clip I made for a customer with a very sexy fantasy about a woman dominating and using her man for her own pleasure. She rides his face first in business trousers and then in a sexy dress with black pantyhose. He spends half an hour with his face buried in her pussy while she forces him to please her. The whole time she taunts him and makes it clear she is superior. At the end he lies there utterly exhausted with a very satisfied, very dominant women sitting fully on his face.

The clip is "At Her Mercy" and is available at www.LilysFacesitting.com.

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •  

CAG00

Lily, you are the Ultimate Goddess and I just adore your clips, WOW. I also love your extensive collection of outfits that you wear. Your Victory Poses are to die for. Thanks as always and Have a Great Weekend to you both
  •  

Lilys Facesitting

Here's some pics from some of my latest releases. Full descriptions of these clips are available at www.LilysFacesitting.com

Love,

Lily  xxxxxx
  •